Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 1/20/2022 | It’s a [New Year], let’s spread the [LoveCraft]!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal_Blood View Post
    Was probably my fault for reporting you . Sorryyyy

Also it's not yours...it's sts'z :P
    Hilarious...Bout as funny as your Dum A$$ Suggestions. My Fault!
    Imagine for the last 3 Years while being in your 20’s following another dude around the Internet...F Pathetic..Scll#TrannyActivity🤡🤮

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Are u serious??

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Where lunar preview?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Woooow memories the voltron in blue, fantastic !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

hopefully the vanity is easy to get...
    -
    hopefully this is not another 100m+ set
    -
    thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal_Blood View Post
    Was probably my fault for reporting you . Sorryyyy

Also it's not yours...it's sts'z :P
    Why would you report someone's name if it doesn't affect you at all?

Quite a display of childish behavior for what gain? The ign "Yourdrug" at least when I read it is in the context of love, not actual drugs. I'm using the song by Kesha for example it says "your love is my drug".

I'm sorry your ign was changed @yourdrug, and honestly, I'm quite surprised some of the igns I have are not changed yet but I'm assuming changes only happen when reports are made. - Atoned
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Repent For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
    Why would you report someone's name if it doesn't affect you at all?

Quite a display of childish behavior for what gain? The ign "Yourdrug" at least when I read it is in the context of love, not actual drugs. I'm using the song by Kesha for example it says "your love is my drug".

I'm sorry your ign was changed @yourdrug, and honestly, I'm quite surprised some of the igns I have are not changed yet but I'm assuming changes only happen when reports are made. - Atoned
    Lol he can report all he likes. Nothing to with maturity or childishness. In fact sts may even thank him for his reporting and possibly for saving their time having to scan through igns one by one.

Plus, he's not even the person to blame. Sts is the one changing "yourdrug" ign. If its an acceptable ign sts wouldn't even change it of course. I might use your same arguememt of how I see "imgay" as I'm happy and what? Hope and pray sts sees this too? Bet they won't.

Ye for sure, one can hide their knowingly inappropriate ign (as defined by sts terms and conditions) but the moment someone reports them, they are immediately on sts discretionary spotlight.

Yall know the risk but still doing it, well well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Lol he can report all he likes. Nothing to with maturity or childishness. In fact sts may even thank him for his reporting and possibly for saving their time having to scan through igns one by one.

Plus, he's not even the person to blame. Sts is the one changing "yourdrug" ign. If its an acceptable ign sts wouldn't even change it of course. I might use your same arguememt of how I see "imgay" as I'm happy and what? Hope and pray sts sees this too? Bet they won't.

Ye for sure, one can hide their knowingly inappropriate ign (as defined by sts terms and conditions) but the moment someone reports them, they are immediately on sts discretionary spotlight.

Yall know the risk but still doing it, well well.
    If it was so dam unacceptable then it should of been changed Years ago! On top of that She has been on the Top Rogue LB for awhile now. You telling me after just all those LB Seasons alone they didn't see her Ign? If her Ign was some type of Illegal Drug sure understandable...This is nothing but BS!
    Imagine for the last 3 Years while being in your 20’s following another dude around the Internet...F Pathetic..Scll#TrannyActivity🤡🤮

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    If it was so dam unacceptable then it should of been changed Years ago! On top of that She has been on the Top Rogue LB for awhile now. You telling me after just all those LB Seasons alone they didn't see her Ign? If her Ign was some type of Illegal Drug sure understandable...This is nothing but BS!
    At this point it seems they have just recently updated their tos, specifically pertaining to names. Have not heard them changing ppl ign so massively before. If they reserve the right to update their tos and hence the right to change her ign when currently deemed inappropriate, it's just what it is. Saying this ign has been around for years doesn't mean it should be.

And bro, I'm not even defending sts, I'm just stating what could very well be sts rights.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    590 Posts

It’s a game that children play, ofc names referring to sex acts, body parts and adult entertainment are censored. Criteria for names was already in TOS. I read it years ago and was quite surprised to see so many names that obviously broke the rules. You can ignore them from the chat box but still see em in the auction or towns.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Plat sale and ×3 offers?

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Deletus For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brid06 View Post
    Hi @Cinco Please Add Bengal Tiger Pet With Str Stat. I Think That Would Cool Also If There's A New Dragon Pet Named It "Shinxi". THANKS!!

Sent from my Redmi 6A using Tapatalk
    +1

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chriztine Crystalized View Post
    Oiiii.,, idk what u guys in STS are on these days.. but u changed my IGN!! Without any warning!! Zero Mail from u saying why u deside to change MY ign. The ign i had since before cap 56. Im mad!! Im dissapointed BIG TIME!
    The fact that devs can change your Ign anytime is pretty terrifying tbh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bellicz Al View Post
    The fact that devs can change your Ign anytime is pretty terrifying tbh.

It is strange. To be honest, I know a lot of players weren't happy with the title "Turkey Slayer". Still aren't.
    I wouldn't have noticed if someone hadn't pointed out, when asked why, that they
    came from Turkey.
    I can see their point of view. Just goes to show how people don't think about same words meaning different things.
    I disliked the title for different reasons but dislike it even more so now.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    It is strange. To be honest, I know a lot of players weren't happy with the title "Turkey Slayer". Still aren't.
    I wouldn't have noticed if someone hadn't pointed out, when asked why, that they
    came from Turkey.
    I can see their point of view. Just goes to show how people don't think about same words meaning different things.
    Hypocrisy to its best level from sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Lmao…Due to a recent violation of our Rules of Conduct…How TF is having a Ign for 5 Years a recent Violation? So it’s jokes then I see lol? Hey that’s cool I got jokes too! Well **** let me get in on this TOS fun! Why can’t we all have some laughs right? Let me get my reading glasses out for this one. Hmm let’s see looking over the paperwork…About 558K Plat Bought between the both of us give or take a few thousand…Ya I definitely see some Violating for sure.

Hello,
    We are reaching out to inform you about a recent violation of our Rules of Conduct. An Action on your end, a Bleep Move( We will censor that one for the kids 😂 ) was found to be inappropriate and swift action will be taken. All forum support over the years will cease to exist. In game purchases over the years will cease to exist. Free 2 Play Mode will be activated. Please consider this a warning and be sure to select more appropriate Actions going forward. For additional information about our policies, please review our Rules of Conduct and Terms of Services.

Rules Of Conduct: GetYourSelfARealOneWhoWillRideOrDieForYou.com

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #37
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    came from Turkey.
    Where can I find the feedback on the 'Turkey Slayer' title?

Feel free to send me a direct message with info.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Cinco; 01-21-2022 at 03:53 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Lmao…Due to a recent violation of our Rules of Conduct…How TF is having a Ign for 5 Years a recent Violation? So it’s jokes then I see lol? Hey that’s cool I got jokes too! Well **** let me get in on this TOS fun! Why can’t we all have some laughs right? Let me get my reading glasses out for this one. Hmm let’s see looking over the paperwork…About 558K Plat Bought between the both of us give or take a few thousand…Ya I definitely see some Violating for sure.

Hello,
    We are reaching out to inform you about a recent violation of our Rules of Conduct. An Action on your end, a Bleep Move( We will censor that one for the kids �� ) was found to be inappropriate and swift action will be taken. All forum support over the years will cease to exist. In game purchases over the years will cease to exist. Free 2 Play Mode will be activated. Please consider this a warning and be sure to select more appropriate Actions going forward. For additional information about our policies, please review our Rules of Conduct and Terms of Services.

Rules Of Conduct: GetYourSelfARealOneWhoWillRideOrDieForYou.com
    Sure - the player who reported the offensive name(s) should have done so five years ago.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

23.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #39
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Names, like all game content, belong to Spacetime.

If you find a name offensive please report it to our CS team.

Likewise, if you find game content to be offensive please let us know - either here on the forums or via CS.

Closing.
    | | | |

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: