Thread: Sin Patty 2022 Return ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Question Sin Patty 2022 Return ?

Recently there's been a lot of posts and suggestions of additional content and community changes that should be added in DL for 2022 so I wanted to use this window to ask if sin patty event would be a thing and if it will return I had a few suggestions about the format and some other fine details that would make for a refreshing and interesting sin patty event .
    The storyline could be based on the aftermath of 2020's sin patty which would be said to have ended in the defeat of patty o'meara and his troupe who were brought an end to once and for all .. However another of the elders in charge of an area in the woods where another sin patty festival was being held has gone rogue and raised an army of ghouls and leprechauns which would need to be defeated in order for the sin patty celebrations and it could be run in a gauntlet format with the main antagonist along with some other supporting bosses spawn and we could get the chance to drop another sin patty luck gem that supersedes the one we got in 2020 along with more emerald weapons but this time they could be maybe given a leech proc with a high frequency so they can be able to be used alongside the other weapons that we have at our disposal and some luck based sets here and there or maybe just something normal for fashion purposes that people would love to collect because I noticed that a lot of people do not fancy sin patty's items as collectibles or even like using them as a matter of fact so maybe those could change with the design of this years content .. I'm not too familiar with saint patrick's day details so the suggestions I made above are based on what I observed so far and any extra suggestions would be more than welcome . I'd also love to know your thoughts on this and most importantly we'd love to know cinco sir if we will get sin patty this year and if we will please do kindly consider the suggestions as well as the extras that may be added in the thread . God bless and thank you for all you've done , also we're anticipating great things this year
    Yours faithfully
    Dante
    Do not despair , Destiny makes slaves of us all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Sin Patty Event is nice. And DL Birthday Event is nice too. If it's possible that both these events be combined to make a GRAND EVENT, since it's 10 years of DL, a decade has passed already.
    Patty + Birthday = Explosion 💥
    But before that, our hopes are high with Valentine's event, the season of love.
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sai View Post
    Sin Patty Event is nice. And DL Birthday Event is nice too. If it's possible that both these events be combined to make a GRAND EVENT, since it's 10 years of DL, a decade has passed already.
    Patty + Birthday = Explosion ��
    But before that, our hopes are high with Valentine's event, the season of love.
    Sin patty will have to come first cause of it's scheduling which is usually in march while DL anniversary is in april or may I'm not too sure but I'm sure we'll get something nice for the game anniversary this year as well.. In the meantime let's just keep our fingers crossed
    Do not despair , Destiny makes slaves of us all

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think its the confusion of how an Irish person would pronounce paddy, sounds a lot like patty when saying it fast. Its also a celebration of our patron saint getting faced and beating the out of a bunch of snakes! Who wouldn't get mad if you can't remember such a legends name!