Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
Sadly it's kinda obvious from the beginning.

Ppl like him just want it fast and easy with the least amount of effort. Achievement point(APS) is now more like Easy Point (EPS).

Like heck, why would ppl spent hundreds of millions on op pve gears to have high primary stats? Like to flex to you? They pay for op so they could run fast and efficiently of course. If all you are willing to invest in is just the bare minimum, i.e. a mythic staff then don't complain about being squishy in the first place. You reap what you sow. Don't expect the least amount of investment to give you the maximum amount of reward. It's proportional in this case, at least if we disregard the idea of being strategic about it to make up for our "weaker stats/gears" as in how encryption showed in his video.

Earlier it was zodias maps, bosses and mythic procs. Now older maps. Seems like people have enjoyed proc stacking for too long they cleared maps so fast they forgot what it is like to employ strategies.

Anyway, good video you got there mate. I like how you have been consistently showing peeps what they thought was initially possible to actually be doable.

Sent from my LIO-L29 using Tapatalk
Why are u ignoring the fact that it's a lvl 61 expansion?

And why aren't u saying anything about people soling elite tindrin in 40sec now but back when it was released it took people 30 min?

Times change, and older maps should easily be solo-able, but this one isn't, that's the problem.

It's a level 61 map, and there's no reason for it to be harder to do than lvl 76 elite maps, lol.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk