Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Mausoleum Difficulty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avta View Post
    And why is it treated like an endgame map when there's no content on it to play other than APs? Which not even many seasonal bother doing.

See, the concept of it being treated as an endgame map for no reason is senseless. It would have been fine if the map was active, and there was incentive for *Everyone* to play this map instead of 0.001% of AL population.

I wouldn't mind it's difficulty if it was easy to find people to play this map with, for example DM.

DM would take a long time to solo for an average player, but atleast you can find a lot of people willing to run with you there.

When I ask people for parties to play M6, I don't get any response, and when I do get response they want m5 passes.

Tldr: it shouldn't be treated as an endgame map when there's no content on it.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    And why do you keep insisting that only content Mausoleum has, is APs? you can still earn millions in a day there.

Making it far easier makes it more gold coming to the game, Mausoleum can give more gold that most recent expansions. could you stop? you are being annoying at this point.
    There's no point continuing as dev themselves said, that it will stay as it is.

If I use your logic with other maps, Portals and Normal dungeons in Zodias is somewhat lacking "content" chances of looting the goodies are slim, they can't be called End-game 'cause they "lack/no content" where in fact you can earn more income in Mausoleum by earning Tokens converting into 10k Gold or Gold Coffers (12k-18k) as what I mentioned above, you can earn more than 1k+ tokens in few hours with decent or op party, though you might add there's almost no one running the map you are wrong again. try clearing m1 to m4 and ask for help in your guildies or friends, they will gladly join with you, unless DM or Rahabkor is open they might refuse.

I don't see the reason why you have to solo the map, you are somehow stubborn enough to rant here in forums 'cause you can't solo the map where you can actually call for help or make a thread to gather players who want to run with you in mausoleum.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corviss the Lich View Post
    And why do you keep insisting that only content Mausoleum has, is APs? you can still earn millions in a day there.

Making it far easier makes it more gold coming to the game, Mausoleum can give more gold that most recent expansions. could you stop? you are being annoying at this point.
    There's no point continuing as dev themselves said, that it will stay as it is.

If I use your logic with other maps, Portals and Normal dungeons in Zodias is somewhat lacking "content" chances of looting the goodies are slim, they can't be called End-game 'cause they "lack/no content" where in fact you can earn more income in Mausoleum by earning Tokens converting into 10k Gold or Gold Coffers (12k-18k) as what I mentioned above, you can earn more than 1k+ tokens in few hours with decent or op party, though you might add there's almost no one running the map you are wrong again. try clearing m1 to m4 and ask for help in your guildies or friends, they will gladly join with you, unless DM or Rahabkor is open they might refuse.

I don't see the reason why you have to solo the map, you are somehow stubborn enough to rant here in forums 'cause you can't solo the map where you can actually call for help or make a thread to gather players who want to run with you in mausoleum.
    I have made threads, nothing came of it, lol.

Is it too much to ask for a dead map to be solo-able?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Is a team based gameplay.

Is it too much to ask to call for help? you don't have to push things too far.

also Mr. Encryptions added that he can literally solo the map and has lower stats than yours, solo-ing takes patience.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corviss the Lich View Post
    Is a team based gameplay.

Is it too much to ask to call for help? you don't have to push things too far.

also Mr. Encryptions added that he can literally solo the map and has lower stats than yours, solo-ing takes patience.
    It took him 15 min to do m5-m6, his video was fast forwarded, and didn't include the time climbing to m5. Also, damage isn't the problem, it's health. I mentioned above the group of mobs there onehit you. He was running with 12k hp, while I have 8k hp with 1.5k int.

I'll use my time elsewhere till 81 Arcanes come out so I can hopefully solo this APs in a reasonable time.

If not less than 5 min per boss on average, 81 Arcanes should hopefully make it less than 10 min.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Avta For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Yeah, most people got these APs done while the map was active.

Point is, it's hard to find a party to m6 APs, and even seasonals don't do this one often.

If a map has to be soloed, atleast make it easier.

And, Zodias is the latest expansion so it makes sense why it's the hardest map. Why is mausoleum as hard as that? What's the reasoning behind it?

Why do you insist only new maps can be hard?
    Can't other maps be as equally hard but also equally rewarding as well?
    Shouldn't the difficulty of the map be scaled to its "how good its reward is" instead of "how active it is"?

And to clarify, Maus isn't that bad, just as Corvis said it still gives good loots and exchange for tokens.

Asking maus to be soloable is the same as asking normal zodias map to be soloable. Both are "dead" maps. So no.

Sent from my LIO-L29 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Why do you insist only new maps can be hard?
    Can't other maps be as equally hard but also equally rewarding as well?
    Shouldn't the difficulty of the map be scaled to its "how good its reward is" instead of "how active it is"?

And to clarify, Maus isn't that bad, just as Corvis said it still gives good loots and exchange for tokens.

Asking maus to be soloable is the same as asking normal zodias map to be soloable. Both are "dead" maps. So no.

Sent from my LIO-L29 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, but Maus isn't much rewarding except APs.......

Also, it seems majority of the players don't find the "good loot" to be worth the time it takes to complete the maps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Yeah, as we have discussed previously, no one plays m6 except for the people trying to get their APs done.

A lot of people got their APs done in parties when the map was active, now that the map is inactive, it's hard to search for people willing to do 1k mobs there.

Isn't it a bit unfair for newer players to get this APs done because it's ultra hard to find people to do them with?

I think almost all seasonal chars skip 1k mobs in m6 as well as u don't need all APs to get the badge. So who are we supposed to be play with? There aren't many aspiring top overall lb players out there.

In my guild we are like farming 2h each day in m6 to help our guildies to get the aps. Also the challenge difficulty and the 54 different maps are making the mausoleum very interesting and never boring. Maybe you are just in the wrong guild who knows. I know enough players who farm in maus.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    In my guild we are like farming 2h each day in m6 to help our guildies to get the aps. Also the challenge difficulty and the 54 different maps are making the mausoleum very interesting and never boring. Maybe you are just in the wrong guild who knows. I know enough players who farm in maus.
    I have decided to wait for 81 Arcanes to come out, and see If I can do this in a reasonable amount of time then.

It's insane spending 20min to climb to m6 to sometimes not even find the boss there. That's 20 x 1000 = 20,000 minutes.

There may be some people doing these APs in my guild, but it's hard to match my timing with these select few hence I prefer being able to solo in reasonable time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I have decided to wait for 81 Arcanes to come out, and see If I can do this in a reasonable amount of time then.

It's insane spending 20min to climb to m6 to sometimes not even find the boss there. That's 20 x 1000 = 20,000 minutes.

There may be some people doing these APs in my guild, but it's hard to match my timing with these select few hence I prefer being able to solo in reasonable time.

20 mins from M1- m6? Nah you kidding. M! Takes 30 sec solo so does m2. m3 takes 1.5 mins solo and lets give m4 5. m5 another 5 min and we are at 12 mins from M1-m6. And this is solo time with around 1.5k int easily doable.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

20 mins from M1- m6? Nah you kidding. M! Takes 30 sec solo so does m2. m3 takes 1.5 mins solo and lets give m4 5. m5 another 5 min and we are at 12 mins from M1-m6. And this is solo time with around 1.5k int easily doable.
    I meant 20 min including bosses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I meant 20 min including bosses.

Me too 12 mins from M1-m6 with bosses. Arc 76 and 1.5k int i used back then.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Me too 12 mins from M1-m6 with bosses. Arc 76 and 1.5k int i used back then.
    Right now they are scaled to 81 I guess, so a bit harder.

20 min may be a an exaggeration, I guess 15min sounds about right.

But 15 min still seems a lot compared to lvl 76 expansion elite aps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Then you should change guild or find some friends who farm there. I often farm those maps also in random and have never seen you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Maybe you forgot you're running 6 maps not 1.

Instead, you could've suggested Voriyana and Corvis to appear more often rather than making the map easier.
    Last edited by Corviss the Lich; 01-20-2022 at 05:41 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Corviss the Lich For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hi,

I don't think it makes sense for a lvl 61 expansion map to be harder to solo than lvl 76 maps.

I suggest that they lower the damage mobs do in m4-m6 so the maps are somewhat manageable when attempting to solo.

I die instantly as a mage as soon as my 81 Staff proc or shield finishes.

Sincerely,
    ~Avta~

+1 first time you posted somethink reasonable

Wysłane z mojego RMX2193 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Its fun and pretty easy if you run with a pt....i done it lot of times during s20 with only Skratch/Duggar/Skull and 76 gear....im sure its easier now with the OP 81 Myth Gear .... and everytime im online there must be someone in Guild/Friends asking me if i wanna join them doing M5-M6 run...im pretty sure its still an active map and many doing the aps even until now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

It took him 15 min to do m5-m6, his video was fast forwarded, and didn't include the time climbing to m5.

I am still new with mage, my stats are very low, and climbing to m5 takes 8mins. Btw lv 76 cap these mobs were lv 81 confirmed by devs. Here is my 81 mage build, its hard to fix audio I think it might be obs thats screwing up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4BX...9KtYosd4AaABAg
    Last edited by Encryptions; 01-20-2022 at 08:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I hear you. That said, considering that the unique difficulty mechanics of the Mausoleum have been consistent (and well-known) for so very, very long - I will be keeping it as it is. Best wishes!
    I agree with op. Also, once the storyline is complete, I should be able to choose which map to enter. Starting at 1 to get to 4,5 or 6 is too effing grindy!!! My aps are incomplete from Underhul up, can’t solo them or solo takes too long (20 min per map zzz). Full party doesn’t happen.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Maybe try to make a party with a friend or guildies....it make the run much faster...few death is normal i guess in mauso cuz of the curse or other mob skill....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

So, now if time is the issue or deaths. Here is me doing solo maus 5 and 6 with very low stats in 9 minutes, could be 5 or 6 if I rush. I am pretty sure spectral can solo both maps in 3mins or less, he is maxed out almost. This game is at its easiest stage right now, like there is no easier than what we have. Every map is soloable, in the past some maps weren't even able to be ran normally in a party of 4 all maxed out stats and everything.