Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Mausoleum Difficulty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    So, now if time is the issue or deaths. Here is me doing solo maus 5 and 6 with very low stats in 9 minutes, could be 5 or 6 if I rush. I am pretty sure spectral can solo both maps in 3mins or less, he is maxed out almost. This game is at its easiest stage right now, like there is no easier than what we have. Every map is soloable, in the past some maps weren't even able to be ran normally in a party of 4 all maxed out stats and everything.

Yes kinda sad ppl start crying when they can’t solo one of the hardest maps in under 1 min. Kinda really sad when i remember back old days where it tooked you sometimes hours to finish a map. My longest watchers tomb4 run was in duo we took 1h24min i remember. We took 1h+ for what 150 pve maybe (had more mobs than now got nerfed). I mean time is changing but please i remember ppl opened thousands of crates to get Maridos. Nobody cried when they didn’t got. Now ppl spend 20 dollar open few crates and cry on forum they lost real life money. Just take a minute and overthink how good the game actually is too us.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oawaoebi For This Useful Post: