lately I've been dropping suggestions for the events that will take place in 2022 and since valentine will be coming up next month . I had a few ideas for the event starting with the format .. Normally we would spend the 2 weeks of valentine just running around old town and farming for crafting elements to create djinns along with farming in the hotel room for the same old broken heart drops and while it's been nice doing that, It's probably time things got switched up this year totally and that could be done by making it competitive this time around .. You could make it a couple's gauntlet where everyone has to pair up and then try to get their highest score together with their partner, that could make things interesting and also new content in terms of sets and pets will be more than welcome since an upgrade to angina would be very nice to have as well as leaderboard titles and exclusive rewards for those who make it into the leaderboard at the end of the event . As for returning of the vintage valentines sets of 2017 & 2018 I don't know about others but personally I think they've run their course already considering that we've seen them return for the past 5 years and as such most people own these sets now but considering that people always buy when they return each year I'll leave matters to your judgement cinco although personally I think it's time we all moved on to other things . Additionally we would love to see more hairstyles to give us more variety to pick from as well as some new faces too in the mortuary , I spoke about those in one of the recent posts I made and I'm sure you'll find them interesting. Another thing most of us would want to see is the return of the original sacrament wisps since the vendor was never brought back since 2018 and the copies available are all bound , we would love to have those pets offered again this year to give us a chance at getting them because frankly most of the players around now weren't here in 2018 and as I stated earlier they weren't offered as tradeable when they first came so bringing them back again would be highly appreciated . These are just a few thoughts and suggestions of mine for valentine in DL this year .. I hope you can consider this cinco and hopefully implement some of the suggestions or find inspiration from these few suggestions while you plan the event out .. Other suggestions would be highly welcome as well.
peace