Quote Originally Posted by Playerzero View Post
I’m not a big fan of the gauntlet events but I do suggest that there’s is a separate lb for teams and solo. Although if you experience a lot of lag then gauntlet event is impossible. I think it’s about time we had a nice tier event which is less stressful and fun. The old valentines event is fun but maybe with different drops would be better. There’s too many broken hearts pets already.

As for valentines vendor, I think it wouldn’t hurt to return as I’m sure plenty look forward to its return. The valentines sets are still pretty expensive and not that easy to obtain.

I do agree though that it would be nice to see some new hair and faces or even some new store vanity would be fun.
well yeah the lag is a big issue but tbh I like the competition that gauntlets bring and I think the reason why teams were introduced was so we could all learn to work together with others instead of doing everything solo but I've mixed opinions about the vintage sets returning considering they've been offered since 2017 but I wouldn't mind them returning for the other players of course since they will spend on it if it comes back and STS is a company at the end of the day so the money is important too but I'd honestly love to see new content this year with the old sets just being a sideshow for those who're interested in buying them and hopefully the lag issue can be fixed this year too for the rest of the gauntlets this year even if we don't get a gauntlet competition for valentine but thanks for your feedback man I appreciate you .