Thread: Suggestions for valentine 2022

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Lightbulb Suggestions for valentine 2022

lately I've been dropping suggestions for the events that will take place in 2022 and since valentine will be coming up next month . I had a few ideas for the event starting with the format .. Normally we would spend the 2 weeks of valentine just running around old town and farming for crafting elements to create djinns along with farming in the hotel room for the same old broken heart drops and while it's been nice doing that, It's probably time things got switched up this year totally and that could be done by making it competitive this time around .. You could make it a couple's gauntlet where everyone has to pair up and then try to get their highest score together with their partner, that could make things interesting and also new content in terms of sets and pets will be more than welcome since an upgrade to angina would be very nice to have as well as leaderboard titles and exclusive rewards for those who make it into the leaderboard at the end of the event . As for returning of the vintage valentines sets of 2017 & 2018 I don't know about others but personally I think they've run their course already considering that we've seen them return for the past 5 years and as such most people own these sets now but considering that people always buy when they return each year I'll leave matters to your judgement cinco although personally I think it's time we all moved on to other things . Additionally we would love to see more hairstyles to give us more variety to pick from as well as some new faces too in the mortuary , I spoke about those in one of the recent posts I made and I'm sure you'll find them interesting. Another thing most of us would want to see is the return of the original sacrament wisps since the vendor was never brought back since 2018 and the copies available are all bound , we would love to have those pets offered again this year to give us a chance at getting them because frankly most of the players around now weren't here in 2018 and as I stated earlier they weren't offered as tradeable when they first came so bringing them back again would be highly appreciated . These are just a few thoughts and suggestions of mine for valentine in DL this year .. I hope you can consider this cinco and hopefully implement some of the suggestions or find inspiration from these few suggestions while you plan the event out .. Other suggestions would be highly welcome as well.
    peace
    Do not despair , Destiny makes slaves of us all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I’m not a big fan of the gauntlet events but I do suggest that there’s is a separate lb for teams and solo. Although if you experience a lot of lag then gauntlet event is impossible. I think it’s about time we had a nice tier event which is less stressful and fun. The old valentines event is fun but maybe with different drops would be better. There’s too many broken hearts pets already.

As for valentines vendor, I think it wouldn’t hurt to return as I’m sure plenty look forward to its return. The valentines sets are still pretty expensive and not that easy to obtain.

I do agree though that it would be nice to see some new hair and faces or even some new store vanity would be fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Playerzero View Post
    I’m not a big fan of the gauntlet events but I do suggest that there’s is a separate lb for teams and solo. Although if you experience a lot of lag then gauntlet event is impossible. I think it’s about time we had a nice tier event which is less stressful and fun. The old valentines event is fun but maybe with different drops would be better. There’s too many broken hearts pets already.

As for valentines vendor, I think it wouldn’t hurt to return as I’m sure plenty look forward to its return. The valentines sets are still pretty expensive and not that easy to obtain.

I do agree though that it would be nice to see some new hair and faces or even some new store vanity would be fun.
    well yeah the lag is a big issue but tbh I like the competition that gauntlets bring and I think the reason why teams were introduced was so we could all learn to work together with others instead of doing everything solo but I've mixed opinions about the vintage sets returning considering they've been offered since 2017 but I wouldn't mind them returning for the other players of course since they will spend on it if it comes back and STS is a company at the end of the day so the money is important too but I'd honestly love to see new content this year with the old sets just being a sideshow for those who're interested in buying them and hopefully the lag issue can be fixed this year too for the rest of the gauntlets this year even if we don't get a gauntlet competition for valentine but thanks for your feedback man I appreciate you .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I know that the event content is probably done at this point but I thought I'd throw in a few more suggestions that you could probably add cinco . I wanted to suggest adding a mask that would cover the lower part of the face just like a bandana or dark manic mask would but this one would be solid around the face and with an eye patch to cover one eye . Could be either a normal eye patch or a monocle and then made red and black. Also I mentioned the adding of new hairstyles as a suggestion earlier but I wanted to dive into detail a bit . New hair colours would be nice as well . Grey hair is something we don't have yet so that would be nice to see . Either light grey or dark grey with some streaks of black inside as well as some new hair for the ladies too plus a turtleneck sweater as well as a new skin shade like the one on the lady in blood forge . I'll attach pictures below and hopefully you can add some of them to what's already available

Sent from my 21061119AG using Tapatalk

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evildantee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I agree with New Hairstyles with the addition of new faces. That was a refreshing suggestion to see.
    I know those are stretches to actually getting them.

As far as old vanities from a year to a few years back, I'd like to see vendors offer them.
    Look, some players have either started DL or maybe started playing a year or less ago. This gives players the chance to have or try their hand at some of those items that are rare or that other players hoard.
    Myself personally I want the items for achievements and titles then I will sell them back in to stimulate the economy in the store.
    Let's face it we have seen the prices in the store right now for vanity items that are priced too high for older sets that are so rare they are hardly seen or that offer low to no stat boosts. It's purely for fashion and flex.
    I understand that veterans of DL have done their due diligence working and farming for what they have over the years. But at least try to stop suggesting to lock items or asking the devs to stop selling them, think of everyone's perspective.

They could make profits like the North and Weather Sets in selling old Valentines Day sets for platinum.

I know it's harder to ask for completely new vanities because of design deadlines or who knows what.

To be honest I am glad to see sets with stats being presented because those make lazy 51s actually farm and work for it. It creates a drive in all players to obtain sets with stat boosts. Of course, in DL it's also all about fashion so vanity clothes or masks featuring some cool graphics would be appreciated and make all players desperate to get their hands on those.

Remember Giger, Helix, Arcane Thief are all so rare, I don't see much talk anywhere about them. I know that the majprity of the items are not circulated or are account bound.
    It was a pleasant surprise that Bulwark was dropped last event, I couldn't have been more excited to farm for it nor happier to have Bulwark items. This gives me hope for the future to see other items make a comeback like that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

love the hairstyle and outfit!