Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 123

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Lunar New Year 2022 - The Year of the Tiger!

  1. #81
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    92
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Some questions about new pets, devs answer pls..

    Arcanite sapphire passive:
    - does it buff allies or only owner of pet?
    - is it stacking type damage?
    - will it buff owner if pet too far?

    Lei Shen:
    - has it any aura to regen hp or mana?
    - if it has aura for mana regen, will it regen same mana as heroic mishi or less?

  2. #82
    Forum Adept Stormydragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    314
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    91
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    109
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Posl View Post
    Is that "Lei shen" from World of Warcraft - from mist of Pandaria - thunder king but in dragon form - as his haste passive make sense on him but what is with the gold loot on him lol
    Had the same thought haha

    Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk
    Dragons are overall

  3. #83
    Senior Member Susanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,503
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    127
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    751
    Thanked in
    433 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal_Blood View Post
    Also thanks for the boyish rogue outfit. I suggested this. Thanks lol
    So you ask for a boyish outfit and get one. I ask for girlish mage and nobody listens to me. 😞

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:


  5. #84
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    307
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    what is the difference between Haste, Speed and Movement speed?, can someone from devs elaborate it for better understanding.

    Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

  6. #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    58
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deletus View Post
    what is the difference between Haste, Speed and Movement speed?, can someone from devs elaborate it for better understanding.

    Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk
    Haste-faster skill cooldown and fast normal attack.
    Speed and movement speed means the same i guess, u walk faster.

  7. #86
    Forum Adept Alome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    318
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Great! 25% crit on pet HB is just what I needed for constant 100%crit on War @_@...bit sad bout that 30% damage no stacking but damn another 20% hp on top of the % hp on prof ring n mythic set...

    War Venge+25%crit--Hero tad AA +20%crit-- Hero Tsunami HB +25%crit=70%crit+ur standard war crit (76-81 items) = over 100% crit
    Why does this matter? (Well, it ensures all 5-6 Neptaris procs and 2 Polaris procs to crit)...

  8. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,888
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    218
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    226
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

    Default

    All pets and vanities looks OP!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #88
    Senior Member Kystone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    929
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    203
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

    Default

    Joke hb now lol

  10. #89
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    263
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    xD


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #90
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    96
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    48
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    haha
    to those people dont have forum account and want to see new lei shen stats here is the picture

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	al_lny_pet_lei_shen.JPG 
Views:	220 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	241535
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2022-01-26 125649.png  
    Last edited by Cinco; 01-27-2022 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Use correct screenshot.

  12. #91
    Senior Member Xuds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    553
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    77
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatwasit View Post
    Some questions about new pets, devs answer pls..

    Arcanite sapphire passive:
    - does it buff allies or only owner of pet?
    - is it stacking type damage?
    - will it buff owner if pet too far?

    Lei Shen:
    - has it any aura to regen hp or mana?
    - if it has aura for mana regen, will it regen same mana as heroic mishi or less?
    All the dragons have an aura but I remember when I bought yinshe I had to level it up a few times before It gave aura

  13. #92
    Senior Member Nexior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,772
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    122
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

    Default

    Ok so now no point to farm even i will stay with sentinel hb

    Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

  14. #93
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    96
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    48
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Posl View Post
    haha
    to those people dont have forum account and want to see new lei shen stats here is the picture

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	al_lny_pet_lei_shen.JPG 
Views:	220 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	241535
    Thank you Cinco

  15. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    654
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    God that lacks development creativity, they are always the same pets with different colors or sometimes the same vanities with different colors, do new and different things that's why many players of my old school generation have retired, they lack a lot to improve

    PDT: I think the new vanity is great and spectacular since it is different from the rest and unique.

    Enviado desde mi SM-A013M mediante Tapatalk

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ikoc2 For This Useful Post:


  17. #95
    Senior Member Nexior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,772
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    122
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikoc2 View Post
    God that lacks development creativity, they are always the same pets with different colors or sometimes the same vanities with different colors, do new and different things that's why many players of my old school generation have retired, they lack a lot to improve

    PDT: I think the new vanity is great and spectacular since it is different from the rest and unique.

    Enviado desde mi SM-A013M mediante Tapatalk
    I still waiting for decent HB for zodiac maps.


    Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

  18. #96
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    415
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    129
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    103
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

    Default

    Since you are already lowering the stats on the pet that didn't need to be, approximately how long after the event before you give Arcanite Sapphire the 'Bao' treatment and balance it.

  19. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    815
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    79
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

    Default

    Server down takes to long?

  20. #98
    Senior Member Nexior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,772
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    122
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Since you are already lowering the stats on the pet that didn't need to be, approximately how long after the event before you give Arcanite Sapphire the 'Bao' treatment and balance it.
    Arcanite Sapphire sts will nerf as soon all pets in store sold thats how they doing

    Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

  21. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    573
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    60
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Posl View Post
    haha
    to those people dont have forum account and want to see new lei shen stats here is the picture

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	al_lny_pet_lei_shen.JPG 
Views:	220 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	241535
    Iím curious what hit chance is.
    AA has a buff that gives 30% hit chance. Does this mean when we auto attack a monster thereís a chance to miss? Letís say itís 50% hit or miss. With 30% hit chance, itíll become 20%miss and 80%hit?

  22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #100
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,922
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    57
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,102
    Thanked in
    2,556 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IExposedYou View Post
    I’m curious what hit chance is.
    AA has a buff that gives 30% hit chance. Does this mean when we auto attack a monster there’s a chance to miss? Let’s say it’s 50% hit or miss. With 30% hit chance, it’ll become 20%miss and 80%hit?
    There is a chance to miss when you attack.

    Zodias monsters apply an array of debuffs.
    Last edited by Cinco; 01-27-2022 at 01:35 PM.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-21-2022, 03:50 PM
  2. Replies: 96
    Last Post: 03-03-2021, 10:09 AM
  3. 1/30/19 | Preview | NEW Lunar New Year event!
    By Justg in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 02-04-2019, 01:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •