Thread: Guild suggestion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Default Guild suggestion.

Hello all, I have a suggestions for guilds.

I'm not sure how hard this will or would be, But I'd definitely like to suggest it.
    I believe adding 1 extra rank to a guild would be very helpful for leaders and officers.

The rank could be called Co-Leader, And it goes 1 rank above an officer. With it you can have as many as promoted. The role should be able to promote, And demote everyone below a Co-Leader role. I think having the extra rank would help larger guilds stay active, And stay organized.

Again I'm not sure if this is even possible or how hard it would be. But I feel it would help further the games quality of life, And seeing the last few months of updates/changes the game is going in an awesome direction.

"Never mess with a man that can end you, from a different zip code."-Sniper

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FFA View Post

I'm not sure how hard this will or would be, But I'd definitely like to suggest it.
    I believe adding 1 extra rank to a guild would be very helpful for leaders and officers.

The rank could be called Co-Leader, And it goes 1 rank above an officer. With it you can have as many as promoted. The role should be able to promote, And demote everyone below a Co-Leader role. I think having the extra rank would help larger guilds stay active, And stay organized.

Again I'm not sure if this is even possible or how hard it would be. But I feel it would help further the games quality of life, And seeing the last few months of updates/changes the game is going in an awesome direction.
    This is a much needed and (I feel) long awaited tweak that would help many guilds right now.

I back this 100%!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Absolize View Post
    This is a much needed and (I feel) long awaited tweak that would help many guilds right now.

I back this 100%!
    Thank you, much appreciated!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FFA View Post

I believe this would be most beneficial to allocate tasks thru guild management

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justbrutal View Post
    I believe this would be most beneficial to allocate tasks thru guild management
    I think it would be as well, Would make managing bigger guilds much easier.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

And then I think it could be very useful, if the guilds could have some type of blacklist, which is controlled by leader and other type of guild leaders, like officers or if this particular subject happens, then co-leaders too.

For my opinion and own experience, this could help bigger guilds for keeping the unwanted players out of the guild.

Example; if some player does anything that is against the guild rules; and gets kicked from the guild, that particular player couldn't be anymore possible to invite in the guild again by no-one if guild leaders could have added that particular player to the black list.

I dont know if this is possible and if it's too complicated to add for already existing guild-code.
    But I thought because there is already mute-list on the friend list, then black-list shouldn't be too impossible to add for the guilds, and it could be worth of thinking throught if it's possible to add to the guild-code.

It's just an idea which I have been thinking some years now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfor View Post

And then I think it could be very useful, if the guilds could have some type of blacklist, which is controlled by leader and other type of guild leaders, like officers or if this particular subject happens, then co-leaders too.

For my opinion and own experience, this could help bigger guilds for keeping the unwanted players out of the guild.

Example; if some player does anything that is against the guild rules; and gets kicked from the guild, that particular player couldn't be anymore possible to invite in the guild again by no-one if guild leaders could have added that particular player to the black list.

I dont know if this is possible and if it's too complicated to add for already existing guild-code.
    But I thought because there is already mute-list on the friend list, then black-list shouldn't be too impossible to add for the guilds, and it could be worth of thinking throught if it's possible to add to the guild-code.

It's just an idea which I have been thinking some years now.
    Not sure how hard that would be to add, but I do really like that idea as well. Would definitely keep a guild organized and the unwanted away!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I love the co-leader idea. Allows for more organization within guild duties. Also gives officers someone else to turn to besides the guildmaster if they can not be present.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by playersgonnaplay View Post
    I love the co-leader idea. Allows for more organization within guild duties. Also gives officers someone else to turn to besides the guildmaster if they can not be present.
    Exactly my thoughts behind this! I myself and I'm sure a lot of others would love so see this implemented!