Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Buff Mages

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by worshipped View Post
    What about the people who completed the 1k maus aps on seasonal chars? There are quite a few i must say. I myself did around 700+ maus bosses(lich/vori)while i ran seasonal, and trust me it wasn't more active than it is now. You just have to take effort in finding people who run maus just like the effort you take in completing it.

Pro tip: most of the top 10/class of seasonals most probably do atleast 100 lich/vori. Add them to your fl and go in 4 player pts. So if you can play as is, theoretically u can get around 800 lich/vori just by this.

Also there are many players trying to get top player lb other than seasonals whose main focus is maus aps. Try to find em and maybe you could be over this in a month or two.

Ps: maus is just as dead as expansion maps if you didnt notice and i dont agree with nerfng it cuz its a l61 map.

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, that's what I have been doing, got 30 so far this month, I believe I should be finished by the end of next year at this year /s

It's ridiculous that people nowadays won't even join m5 when u ask in GC, maybe I am in the wrong guild for m6 aps. People generally join m6 tho, but no one wants to do the hardwork to clear to m6 XD

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avta View Post
    Yeah, that's what I have been doing, got 30 so far this month, I believe I should be finished by the end of next year at this year /s

It's ridiculous that people nowadays won't even join m5 when u ask in GC, maybe I am in the wrong guild for m6 aps. People generally join m6 tho, but no one wants to do the hardwork to clear to m6 XD

you're in a poop guild
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

30 in a month? Gee maybe u should focus more Maus than making posts....u would have your 1k maus aps done hehe goodluck bro!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Complains its hard then plays only 10mins a day. You spend more time replying to people who have given tips and even vids on how it is easier nowdays. I've been in your guild and I've personally seen seasonals working their butts off running Maus just like any other AP and seen you tag along with them, do invest more time grinding than further continuing this post at an attempt to be spoon fed.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 01-25-2022 at 11:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Invest in a holder so u get more than 1 ap a run usually lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naaabmage View Post
    30 in a month? Gee maybe u should focus more Maus than making posts....u would have your 1k maus aps done hehe goodluck bro!!
    It does take me a good 15-20 minutes to go from m1-m6, and then kill bosses solo, not much I can do with my limited time haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

It does take me a good 15-20 minutes to go from m1-m6, and then kill bosses solo, not much I can do with my limited time haha

I am sure running without a movement speed set and having 0 mobs per map 0 bosses alone would take 15 mins to walk through m1-m6.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I am sure running without a movement speed set and having 0 mobs per map 0 bosses alone would take 15 mins to walk through m1-m6.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    I am not sure if ur tryna be sarcastic, using both mythic weapons for mage, it takes quite a while to kill lich, and floor bosses given that sometimes witch spawn near floor bosses making u nearly do 0 damage.

You gotta drop their aggro, kill them, and repeat, etc etc.

Sometimes floor bosses spawns mobs which fks up the gun proc, sometimes gun take too long to proc, etc etc.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AucResearcher View Post
    Wutttt only 30 in 27 days XD....thats like you run mauso 5-6 1 times a day ..... you should get at least 1-2 boss or even more in 1 run if you can ask someone to hold map and go to 4 dif map....if i remember correctly thats what i did last seasonal
    1 holder can only get u 1 more map, or how does it work?

Yeah, it takes like 15-20min to solo till m6 including the boss cuz lich is pain in the *** to kill with his shields.

I have been working on other aps, and I run maus like 3 times a day, sometimes there is no aps boss in m6, sometimes I get frustrated and leave xD.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

I had a few friends run maus recently for aps they just sat up a pt by doing maus passes and split the rooms at the end of m5. Pass holder clears his map joins the next person with ap boss and so on until all 4 regroup and run again.
    You think maus isn't that profit able but sts is smart enough to know that they have to keep maus at lv cap to balance out all prices in that lvl range along with the coffers, maus is the best place to farm without gold loot because of the tokens it drops. 2 tokens is 1700+ gold, 1 boss drops 15 tokens in maus 6.
    Stuff this simple can replace gl, as I said maus is the top expan yet.
    When you do ap runs you run past all mobs until the end and tell the pass holder how many ap bosses are there. Count the blue glowing pillar things. Need help bring a friend who wants to farm m6. Kick him remap with your og pt in m5 split up rept him.
    https://youtu.be/9i148Jb5DB8
    Last edited by Encryptions; 01-26-2022 at 01:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Yeah, it takes like 15-20min to solo till m6 including the boss cuz lich is pain in the *** to kill with his shields.

I have been working on other aps, and I run maus like 3 times a day, sometimes there is no aps boss in m6, sometimes I get frustrated and leave xD.

I dont really know bout the holder much but my 2-3 other friends got their holder i just need to join & check if theres any bosses or not (if have i pt them & if no boss i go to their map) and kill boss together...thats like 1-4 boss in 1 run if Lucky can get maybe more <2boss permap>

( Idk why my last messaged deleted btw lol )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Come on just use plat if u want finish quicker bcs u lazy. And stop complain mauso 1-6 bit more then 5min novadays with your speed and gears for bosses just use brain . And do combo proc staff+armor +meteor and u will one shot lich before shield.

I done 1k bosses in 3days.(with passes)
    700in 4days (without passes)
    So if this take u all season it should be good time since ppl playing 8years and still no maxed and no complains.

There is like 30ppl run m6 in guild stop talking bs.

Also u can skip mauso aps,i dont see point if all Arlor should walk with full aps badge.
    Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    Last edited by Nexior; 01-26-2022 at 03:54 AM.
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

I agree with op. I'm using my mage now at level 76, (my endgame rogue is bored).
    I remember running maus at level 61 with legendary but everyone else was and that made it seem quicker.
    I can't get anyone to run with me on my mage.
    There are plenty of people who are the same level as me but the majority just do dailies and log out. I would say they are scared or too lazy to try anything.
    So someone like me or anyone else who is willing to give all available maps a go get frustrated.
    It's the same with dm. You would think that I'd get a same level party easily, after all it wasn't that long ago when level 76 was cap and everyone ran it at that level..but nooooo.
    Just me and another mage finished it by ourselves.
    It's not that they can't do it, they won't and so I'm thinking of packing it in.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Lol maus with legendaries at 61? Warriors used arcane swords (46/56lvl) + glint aegis, mages with arc staffs 46/56, mythic staff 61 and hex staff (poor mages with hex staff only), rogues were using arc daggers 46 and bow 56. There were also voice set 3/5, mythic armor helm, and speed set, also arcane ring, pp or arc amulet, mythic/set belts. (Also glint sets and other gears...) Everything was cheap (except immo staff) and more effective than any legendary item lvl61 (even if it was lower damage stat), and could be obtained in week. Which legendaries you talk about? I'm sorry for ppl who really used any legendary that time hahaha

Ps: avta is just clown and likes to troll ppl lol (check any his thread), I won't believe he is that unskilled and can't clean maus fast
    Last edited by whatwasit; 01-26-2022 at 05:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

Yes we did use legendary gears at the beginning when the Mausoleum maps were first created.
    After a while I used nightmare set. Not all players could afford arcane gears at that time.
    Anyway, that's by the way, whether or not who is a troll makes no difference, I'm making the point that running solo isn't as enjoyable as running in a team.
    If that was the case, I may as well play an offline rpg.
    This is the first time I will say what I am going to say, the game has become boring.
    People have become addicted to making gold and hoarding it or making videos.
    It's the players themselves that are ruining AL.
    The maps are there, unused..so who is to blame?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

So no bulge?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I did all the aps in one season (the heroic eggs were missing) and I did this bad aps when he arrived, today it's much easier, before I died more than 6k with pt and in the season 76 cap I did 1k la and don't die 2k I maintained more mental health in this chapter 76 than in chapter 61 at the time.
    curious case, there were 800 bosses in 20 days. maybe it's a matter of wanting, focus

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    So no bulge?
    Man this thread took a turn for the worse when avta joined in smh.
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    So no bulge?
    You can have a bulge if I can have a girly face for my mage that we can purchase from the npc in the city, Windmoore will be the most convenient for me.
    I have the dress to hide a bulge (if you get one) but all the faces are masculine looking.
    People say the mage is genderless, if that's true, get rid of all the male looking faces.
    They have given rogues bulges with tight trousers and bow legs, also horrible baggy pants that shows underpants line, so mages should have something different.
    I do feel sorry for female warriors, not a lot can be done for them, they just look ridiculous in a dress poor things.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

dont know what people are complaining about that maus is a dead map, if you friend the right people and raha/dm isnt open its very easy to find people to run with in maus

i made a tank that is 9 days old right now and has 40+ vori/lich counter, it takes time to get those aps and with a party the maps are not hard at all