Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Why nerf this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Default Why nerf this?

I really hope this is some typo on the desc.
    You guys hyped all of us warriors up to see that we were getting a very good 25% haste pet after a while and decide to nerf it last minute. We have 2 pets in AL that correspond with the mythic 81 sword and aegis; that is heroic churro / arcanite sentile since they give 15% haste.
    You turned shen from being a very good pet into being another useless pet for hb, it has no damage boost %. The plan was to use shen for hb and open the pet that gives 35% damage bonus with its passive attacks. It works well because Im sure that the 35% damage isn't stacking so that makes sense to do. Using a nonstack dmg hb with the 35% damage boost passive is useful but not ideally what you would want since it would only be a 10-15% dmg boost.
    So really our only good setup is Arc Sentile HB + the 35% damage pet passive+ heroic tadthep arc ability.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

not even op, we need 40%haste pet

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

The 25% constant Haste was too OP.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The 25% constant Haste was too OP.
    Can we do a 20% haste? Its probably the max limit to do on a pet I guess. Or change its hb to something useful for war like (16% haste, 23% damage stacking, 18% damage reduction stacking, + 40 dex int str, + 55 primary stat.)
    Allows us to use the 35% passive damage pet, allows us to attack faster, allows us to resist more damage *warrior class* allows us to have a good +str bonus.

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Can we do a 20% haste? Its probably the max limit to do on a pet I guess. Or change its hb to something useful for war like (16% haste, 23% damage stacking, 18% damage reduction stacking, + 40 dex int str, + 55 primary stat.)
    We'll be doing a +15% sustained Haste with this pet.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

meh

sent with love

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Ok ok, 15% haste with the other stats sir sir?
    Rogue gets arc lovling as a maxed out pet with absolutely everything a rogue needs. Crit, damage stack, damage reduct stack, and mana ignore.
    Mage gets many pet variations based on its type of game play.
    Warrior gets 0 actually warrior type pets. By warrior type I mean: Dmg stacking, Dmg redu stacking, haste, and crit chance.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 01-27-2022 at 03:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Ok ok, 15% haste with the other stats sir sir?
    Rogue gets arc lovling as a maxed out pet with absolutely everything a rogue needs. Crit, damage stack, damage reduct stack, and mana ignore.
    Mage gets many pet variations based on its type of game play.
    Warrior gets 0 actually warrior type pets. By warrior type I mean: Dmg stacking, Dmg redu stacking, haste, and crit chance.
    Not rlly, Mages have Arc Senti for Haste or Yinshe for BD, not many run Arc Loveling for damage reduction from what I know.

Warriors have the same choices as everyone else.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ploid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

So if we stay with 15% add 30% non stacking dmg..

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    Last edited by Nexior; 01-27-2022 at 05:53 PM.
    ign: NEXPL

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nexior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    Not rlly, Mages have Arc Senti for Haste or Yinshe for BD, not many run Arc Loveling for damage reduction from what I know.

Warriors have the same choices as everyone else.

You didn't read what I said. Rogue -> arc love.
    Mage many pets optional.
    Warrior 2 haste pets. Haste is what makes war actually useful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Encryptions; 01-27-2022 at 07:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Mage many pets optional.

Then use one of those 2 haste pets lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Mage many pets optional.

If a pet is already providing u with haste, why do u insist another pet does the same? U can already use the one u have.

Most people slot in the haste pet for their hb, so it's not like u don't like the way the pet looks.

Also, u can't be asking the best of every world in one single pet, at the end of the day, it's our decision to make what exactly we need for our playstyle!

If u wanna have haste = arc senti, if u wanna be more tanky = arc bemine/arc loveling... If u wanna have the maximum raw damage = arc Samson.

Having eveything in one pet would make every other pet that exists very boring and dull. As far as I remember, weren't u the one saying that pets should be unique?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

If a pet is already providing u with haste, why do u insist another pet does the same? U can already use the one u have.

Most people slot in the haste pet for their hb, so it's not like u don't like the way the pet looks.

Also, u can't be asking the best of every world in one single pet, at the end of the day, it's our decision to make what exactly we need for our playstyle!

If u wanna have haste = arc senti, if u wanna be more tanky = arc bemine/arc loveling... If u wanna have the maximum raw damage = arc Samson.

Having eveything in one pet would make every other pet that exists very boring and dull. As far as I remember, weren't u the one saying that pets should be unique?

Let him live in dreamland. Thinking the gamebreaking pet hb that was suggested is even feasible goes to show you some people dont know what they are talking about.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

arc loveling is not the best pet for hb lol
    there is many pets same or better than arc loveling
    Last edited by championboost; 01-27-2022 at 09:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Sigh. Again, no one ever listens/understands anything I say.
    Like am I describing things in a too complex way because I am told that I do that a lot. I am trying to explain things in the simplest way possible and yet still get misunderstood responses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Sigh. Again, no one ever listens/understands anything I say.
    Like am I describing things in a too complex way because I am told that I do that a lot. I am trying to explain things in the simplest way possible and yet still get misunderstood responses.
    From what I read, it seems ur asking a pet to give haste, stacking damage, and damage reduction on the same pet?

Haste, and damage reduction on the same pet would be understandable, but all 3 should never be on one same pet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Hope the remove 10% haste exchange with 30% boss damage. XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

From what I read, it seems ur asking a pet to give haste, stacking damage, and damage reduction on the same pet?

Haste, and damage reduction on the same pet would be understandable, but all 3 should never be on one same pet.

Rogue has mana ignore, damage reduction stacking, 85+ dex stat, damage % stacking, and crit chance in 1 pet which is every stat a rogue needs in pve and pvp. Rogs do not need haste since their attacks are a 2s cd.
    Mage doesn't have its all in 1 pet neither does war, but mages are able to use a big variety of pets based on its build and skills. Mage is the most diverse class atm and thats very good.
    In order to be an efficient lv 81 warrior with doz axe / neptaris you need haste. I have tested everything and haste beats it all.
    I have tested 200+bd with no haste with the same damage as 0bd with haste and haste won on a boss that is.
    I tested super high dmg stat without haste vs lower dmg stat with haste- haste won.
    I've even tested max crit with 1700 str 0 haste vs 1700 str with haste but low crit chance. Haste won. I have also tested many other things.
    This isn't a 1 time test with each, I sat and tested each multiple times for hrs. I am just pointing out the facts here, even in pvp you can't win a 1v1 without haste because you as a warrior can't do a lot of damage at once so you have to rotate jug horn aa shield perfectly in order to survive being nuked by a rog or mage.
    I always say stuff that sounds incorrect or impossible but always in the end prove those things to be correct and possible. I test and do stuff all the time in silence, ppl think I don't know how to play this game or think I am some idiot.
    Heres why haste wins. 0% haste on sword proc is 4-5 attacks, 15% haste is 5-6 attacks, 35% haste is 7-9 attacks. 1 attack is a range of 150k-1m damage depending on what you are fighting, haste also allows you to proc either your sword or aegis faster because you are able to attack faster. You can never have to worry about being stunned or slowed with haste if you proc doz axe and charge juggernaut and have a 15% haste pet on. Jug will recover as it runs out so you can reuse it. Sts has not made warrior or rog a diverse class like mage, so we are stuck with what is the 1 best option.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 01-27-2022 at 09:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Rogue has mana ignore, damage reduction stacking, 85+ dex stat, damage % stacking, and crit chance in 1 pet which is every stat a rogue needs in pve and pvp. Rogs do not need haste since their attacks are a 2s cd.
    Mage doesn't have its all in 1 pet neither does war, but mages are able to use a big variety of pets based on its build and skills. Mage is the most diverse class atm and thats very good.
    In order to be an efficient lv 81 warrior with doz axe / neptaris you need haste. I have tested everything and haste beats it all.
    I have tested 200+bd with no haste with the same damage as 0bd with haste and haste won on a boss that is.
    I tested super high dmg stat without haste vs lower dmg stat with haste- haste won.
    I've even tested max crit with 1700 str 0 haste vs 1700 str with haste but low crit chance. Haste won. I have also tested many other things.
    This isn't a 1 time test with each, I sat and tested each multiple times for hrs. I am just pointing out the facts here, even in pvp you can't win a 1v1 without haste because you as a warrior can't do a lot of damage at once so you have to rotate jug horn aa shield perfectly in order to survive being nuked by a rog or mage.
    I always say stuff that sounds incorrect or impossible but always in the end prove those things to be correct and possible. I test and do stuff all the time in silence, ppl think I don't know how to play this game or think I am some idiot.
    Heres why haste wins. 0% haste on sword proc is 4-5 attacks, 15% haste is 5-6 attacks, 35% haste is 7-9 attacks. 1 attack is a range of 150k-1m damage depending on what you are fighting, haste also allows you to proc either your sword or aegis faster because you are able to attack faster. You can never have to worry about being stunned or slowed with haste if you proc doz axe and charge juggernaut and have a 15% haste pet on. Jug will recover as it runs out so you can reuse it. Sts has not made warrior or rog a diverse class like mage, so we are stuck with what is the 1 best option.
    Arc Loveling's main stats are Stacking Damage Reduction and Damage, the other stats only slightly matter. Crit may be good, but most rog can easily get 100%crit provided that aimed shot gives 20%crit by itself.

Again, IMO, 2 of the "op" stats are good together, but it should never be all 3 in one. It'd be understandable if you were asking for Stacking Damage Reduction + Haste in a single pet, but having all 3 in one is game-breaking as it would singlehandedly become the best pet in every situation!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Ok so then use the pets that give haste, idk what you’re trying to prove