Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mythic weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Anyone can send me a duel inv, pisces kill through jug in a normal duel. Even dugg dags do that.
    Btw polaris may hit 10k damage but good luck getting it to proc.
    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    See, even war deals that much dmg lol then ask sts to nerf it as well since u said awhile ago that pisces needs to be nerfed because it deals 10k dmg. Do u think it is also easy to proc pisces? If its easy ppl wouldnt complain about how it procs. Rogs usually dies before it procs...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I didn't know you were recording. I do all my 1v1 with Capeo and Raihei, they did not complain about it once. They just change their strategy. Most Pisces users find it hard to proc. If they nerf it then it was a waste of time buying and like Rihc said, we will go back to dug dag. I ain't waiting for it to proc and does little damage... I'll be dead on my first try.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Qweenzy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Qweenzy View Post
    I didn't know you were recording. I do all my 1v1 with Capeo and Raihei, they did not complain about it once. They just change their strategy. Most Pisces users find it hard to proc. If they nerf it then it was a waste of time buying and like Rihc said, we will go back to dug dag. I ain't waiting for it to proc and does little damage... I'll be dead on my first try.
    I just recorded dmg, I want them to make pvp stop being based off rng and extreme dmg. Rogs dags and bow has high dmg but hard to proc, wars polaris has high dmg and also hard to proc. I can take the vid down, I just record dmg tests in pvp alot and compare them.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

@Encryption U always complain and make stuff up.
    Rogue with pisces or duggar dagger cant kill wars in duel like u say it - not even close
    also no chance pisces are op
    i like how u always thrash on rogues and say wars need buff everywhere even tho rogues are weak and wars are still really strong + u never say anything about how op myth staff is

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    @Encryption U always complain and make stuff up.
    Rogue with pisces or duggar dagger cant kill wars in duel like u say it - not even close
    also no chance pisces are op
    i like how u always thrash on rogues and say wars need buff everywhere even tho rogues are weak and wars are still really strong + u never say anything about how op myth staff is
    Maybe read what I am saying? Making stuff up like me saying I can solo maus 5 and 6 on a 1100 int mage then people saying I can't so I record a vid proving it? Complaining, more like giving feedback and info. Also yea dug dags can kill a warrior in a duel easily.
    Use pisces correctly and they are very op. Play as a warrior class do it, and about me not mentioning the 81 staff, I showed myself using a bad stats mage soloing maus 5 and 6 faster than I did a warrior maxed out using 4 diff weps while my mage only used the 81 staff.
    You think I don't know how things work, thats the issue with this forum. Not many people know what they are doing but come here to either tt ppl for saying something or claim they are the best yet you see them in game and they don't even own a damn 1,600 primary stat set and all you do is think to your self of how can this person say this and that if they can't even do this and that. Shoot people say rog is such a hard class but it took me a week to learn how to play it enough to get solo temple lb on it. I am actually enjoying my mage class rn more than war.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Encryptions; 01-31-2022 at 02:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

I would like to see how mages do in pvp with the sets more. We rarely see one these days. Can any mages tell me what they think of the sets in tdm now? Both damage and survival?

I have plenty to complain about war weapons in pvp too, like how I miss on proc 3 out of 4 times. Making the mechanics work off base attacks only is a pain. Rogues dodge way more then I land a hit. With the sword I can't get a 3 step process to land so it's not even an option. I don't think either weapon is a great option for wars.
    Last edited by capeo; 01-31-2022 at 06:33 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    I would like to see how mages do in pvp with the sets more. We rarely see one these days. Can any mages tell me what they think of the sets in tdm now? Both damage and survival?
    I'm not mage but I can tell for sure that staff sucks in pvp. Gun is ok, not overpowered, in clashes this gun is useless.
    About survival it depends on mage pvp experience and stats (armor). Since there no good pvp mages at 81 (geared and expierenced), here nothing to talk about.
    (expecting mages with 5k armor without any armor awake to cry how paper they are in pvp)
    Last edited by whatwasit; 01-31-2022 at 06:23 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

And about pisces, after some simple counts I can tell for sure: ofc it should be nerfed, 50% armor debuff causing target to take x3 damage in pvp (if target has around 8,5-9k armor). Its not like i'm fan of encryptions and I'm not trying defend him or his opinion and when pisces will be nerfed I would not like to see warriors with endless jugg and endless mana in pvp aswell. Many things should be reworked imo, but sts prefer to keep endgame pvp crazy and random, pointless to talk about it, just go 61 if don't like procs, its active atm and getting more active with every new weapon release haha.
    Last edited by whatwasit; 01-31-2022 at 06:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Noob question: what exactly is meph AA? The game just says that it buffs defense, speed and damage but gives no details.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Bacarin View Post
    Noob question: what exactly is meph AA? The game just says that it buffs defense, speed and damage but gives no details.
    50% damage reduction, 60 primary stats( idk if the amount is right),the speed idk how many % is it and the damage is 25% i believe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Forgive me if this has already been answered. Regarding the mythic level 81 staff, when it procs can I change weapons and the proc still be active, or would the staff need to remain equipped for the buff to work? Same question for the Arcane level 76 mage weapons?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justanutt View Post
    Forgive me if this has already been answered. Regarding the mythic level 81 staff, when it procs can I change weapons and the proc still be active, or would the staff need to remain equipped for the buff to work? Same question for the Arcane level 76 mage weapons?
    Yes u can change weap and still get buffs. Eg u have 1000 dmg with staff and 500 with gun without proc. Using staff when you proc if staff gives 5x dmg boost, ur dmg with staff will be 5k and when u switch to gun while proc is active ur dmg will be 2.5k.

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I’d like it if sts brought back weapons that proc on dmg done to mobs.

I like what they done to mages where a staff is proc on dmg while the gun is proc on basic attack. They should do this for the rest of the classes since we all have two types of weps. For example: daggers can proc on dmg while bow can proc on basic attack (or vice versa).

The reason why this would be a good thing is mainly because of reliability and strategy. What I miss about duggar daggers is that I can rely on the proc to activate when I want it to. I can formulate strategies in terms of the type of skills and pets I can use to increase and decrease the chances of it proccing. The key thing is I have CONTROL on my weapons. I am not just spamming or charging basic attacks while praying to the rng gods to let me proc.

I am willing to sacrifice some dmg or “op-ness” on the weapon proc, as long as they are more reliable. The weapons that proc on basic attack should have a proc that is more useful or “op” because the procs won’t be as often.

Given proper development and planning, sts can capitalize on this and introduce diversity in play style of classes. The way I see it, 2 types of play styles can emerge: the 1st being a style where you can strategize and micromanage and the 2nd being a style that has high risk but gives high reward.

If sts keeps this in mind when designing proc for other equipments, the game would be a lot more diverse and fun. If they want to, they can even start releasing 2 types of arcane/mythic/set armor, helms, belts, etc. Each having a proc that either lets you micromanage or is a high risk high reward proc. Players can adopt one of the style or create their own hybrid by mixing and matching the two types of proc from different equipments!