Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Request for Suggestions: Two or Three "No Enchant" Arena or CTF Maps

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,181 Posts

Default Request for Suggestions: Two or Three "No Enchant" Arena or CTF Maps

Greetings, Legends!

While our Design and Art teams remain hard at work on this year's lovely Valentine's Day event, our Technology team has provided a number of new features for PvP!

In particular we've got a feature that will allow us to re-implement certain arena maps without enchantments.

When I say "maps without enchantments" I mean existing arena maps that will be reworked to prevent equipment enchantments from being applied. This does not mean that you have to have 'clean' gear to enter. We're going to make it so that you can enter these maps (and change your equipment at will) with gear that has any manner of enchantments. It's just that these enchantments won't be applied in these specific arena contexts.

We don't have the capacity to make all maps "no enchant" maps. However, I am committed to converting at least two (2) of our favorite PvP settings into "no enchant" clashes.

So here's my question to you:

- What deathmatch arena map would you like to see reworked as a "no enchant" map?
    - What capture-the-flag map would you like to see reworked as a "no enchant" map?

Feel free to offer a couple of options for both (or for either).

I'll leave this thread open for a while. I'll close it when I've got enough info to start working.

Best wishes, Legends!!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: