Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Request for Suggestions: Two or Three "No Enchant" Arena or CTF Maps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    If we convert Rockwall Forts to 'no enchant' there will only be one (1) and it'll be set up so that Enchantments are not applied. I don't think it's wise to have two versions of the map (one with and one without Enchantments), as I think this could lead to some confusion. I also feel as if there are too many PvP maps... so adding more feels wrong in general.
    I think having only one is a good idea. On other words, you are right.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Forest fight and Rockwall please, they are the only two that are mainly active anyways

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post

Will elite valentine ring and ammies, QTR weapons, L25 elite weapons and armours as well as elite valentine armours be disabled? In the distant future I mean, I already know the team had worked hard for these features
    These should be disabled too

4. The Following User Says Thank You to holdmytalons For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Greetings, Legends!

While our Design and Art teams remain hard at work on this year's lovely Valentine's Day event, our Technology team has provided a number of new features for PvP!

In particular we've got a feature that will allow us to re-implement certain arena maps without enchantments.

When I say "maps without enchantments" I mean existing arena maps that will be reworked to prevent equipment enchantments from being applied. This does not mean that you have to have 'clean' gear to enter. We're going to make it so that you can enter these maps (and change your equipment at will) with gear that has any manner of enchantments. It's just that these enchantments won't be applied in these specific arena contexts.

We don't have the capacity to make all maps "no enchant" maps. However, I am committed to converting at least two (2) of our favorite PvP settings into "no enchant" clashes.

So here's my question to you:

- What deathmatch arena map would you like to see reworked as a "no enchant" map?
    - What capture-the-flag map would you like to see reworked as a "no enchant" map?

Feel free to offer a couple of options for both (or for either).

I'll leave this thread open for a while. I'll close it when I've got enough info to start working.

Best wishes, Legends!!
    hi cinco please make us a "no enchant" map. And make items such as: L25 Zoink Blaster, Wham Armor or the like, QTR and the like, then L20 halloween weapons or the like, L10 ring and ammy Halloween or the like, L25 ring and ammy Halloween or the like, and all new items , equipment, gear can't enter the map (or can't be used when the player wants to change, and give a notification like " this item can't use at this room").

new map pvp with no enchant here is a map where anyone or anyone can join this map either by using enchanted items, equipment or gear or not. However, with a note that if someone joins an item, equipment or gear that already has enchanted they are the same as clean. In a simple sense in this map automatically all gear or equipment will be clean, so that every pvp player does not need to collect two sets (two different gears) to join each pvp room.

Give us the old pvp atmosphere (which is really pure old pvp) ie without any new equipment or stuff. Because newly arrived items or equipment they are old pvp destroyers

So that we can still play pvp using fbow, toy man, plate pack, snowball, paw, voodoo wand l35, ice set l30, and plate pack l40, L66 sets, L70 Sets, L71 sets, L75 sets. Because after I observed one of the factors that old players in the 2012 or 2013 or 2014 era left PvP was because of new items, weapons, or equipment.

and this is the real taste of the original from old time

Thanks Cinco
    Thanks Sts

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mannered For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Greetings, Legends!

While our Design and Art teams remain hard at work on this year's lovely Valentine's Day event, our Technology team has provided a number of new features for PvP!

In particular we've got a feature that will allow us to re-implement certain arena maps without enchantments.

When I say "maps without enchantments" I mean existing arena maps that will be reworked to prevent equipment enchantments from being applied. This does not mean that you have to have 'clean' gear to enter. We're going to make it so that you can enter these maps (and change your equipment at will) with gear that has any manner of enchantments. It's just that these enchantments won't be applied in these specific arena contexts.

We don't have the capacity to make all maps "no enchant" maps. However, I am committed to converting at least two (2) of our favorite PvP settings into "no enchant" clashes.

- What deathmatch arena map would you like to see reworked as a "no enchant" map?
    - What capture-the-flag map would you like to see reworked as a "no enchant" map?

I'll leave this thread open for a while. I'll close it when I've got enough info to start working.

Best wishes, Legends!!
    Of Course Forest fight and Rockwall , cinco ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I would love Forest Fight and Rockwell Forts for nostalgic reasons
    Ty Cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Greetings, Legends!

Best wishes, Legends!!
    Hi cinco, maybe you can add some code to make the whole pvp map appear. So we can know, at what level the pvp room is active so we can play there to participate or enliven it. As with the appearance of pve maps in the 'all' option, we can find out which pve maps are active. like that... hope you don't mind, with this idea. Thank you so much cinco, sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mannered View Post
    hi cinco please make us a "no enchant" map. And make items such as: L25 Zoink Blaster, Wham Armor or the like, QTR and the like, then L20 halloween weapons or the like, L10 ring and ammy Halloween or the like, L25 ring and ammy Halloween or the like, and all new items , equipment, gear can't enter the map (or can't be used when the player wants to change, and give a notification like " this item can't use at this room").

new map pvp with no enchant here is a map where anyone or anyone can join this map either by using enchanted items, equipment or gear or not. However, with a note that if someone joins an item, equipment or gear that already has enchanted they are the same as clean. In a simple sense in this map automatically all gear or equipment will be clean, so that every pvp player does not need to collect two sets (two different gears) to join each pvp room.

Give us the old pvp atmosphere (which is really pure old pvp) ie without any new equipment or stuff. Because newly arrived items or equipment they are old pvp destroyers

So that we can still play pvp using fbow, toy man, plate pack, snowball, paw, voodoo wand l35, ice set l30, and plate pack l40, L66 sets, L70 Sets, L71 sets, L75 sets. Because after I observed one of the factors that old players in the 2012 or 2013 or 2014 era left PvP was because of new items, weapons, or equipment.

and this is the real taste of the original from old time

Thanks Cinco
    Thanks Sts
    There isn't a need to ban them BUT just nerf their stats severely in the arena. Would be easier for the technology team to just set the stats to zero completely while in the new maps. Vanning them outright would be too hard to code or program but changing numbers isn't as hard.

In other words: og gear will be strongest choice.

If I did suggest banning them myself, I change my stance. Nerf them to oblivion while in the new map.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Vapourised For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

The only other thing that needs to be reworked is the abusing of qtr stat weps in PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

^ nerfing all elite weapons in pvp would be beautiful. Also, FF 3v3 and SM 5v5 would be great. Having it in both game modes would destroy the economy for everyone with enchants. Leaving CTF with enchants would give people that have enchants to play in that game mode. Since CTF is a game mode thats less played nowadays.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
    There isn't a need to ban them BUT just nerf their stats severely in the arena. Would be easier for the technology team to just set the stats to zero completely while in the new maps. Vanning them outright would be too hard to code or program but changing numbers isn't as hard.

In other words: og gear will be strongest choice.

If I did suggest banning them myself, I change my stance. Nerf them to oblivion while in the new map.
    Good idea

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #32
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Thanks for all the feedback!

We'll be working up Forest Fight and Rockwall Fort to be 'no enchant.'

All other considerations (equipment banning / equipment accessibility; Elites, Pure STAT, etc.) can be considered after we've seen how these new PvP features play out :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: