Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Veteran badge?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Untamed View Post
    Let them be, the game is dying anyways. I miss the old days when the game was fun and very engaging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The "fun element" of the game is dying out with lesser exciting thing to do in game.

Definitely not the game as a whole.

Many people still hop around in cities, ff arena, dm, elite maps, houses, guild castle, event maps etc. Heck even people who declared multiple times they are quitting, I still see them around in game or in forum.

I would say at most, the game may be in kinda of a "standby mode" instead of a "hyper active mode".

Won't deny that the game could have been more active but my point is it for sure isn't dying.

People have said this a gazellion times out of frustration of the game they love. Seeing it going in ways that doesn't align with their expectations gave them the notion that "game is dying"

But nah. Its just a reshuffle of players from what I see, a change will always result in old ppl leaving and new ppl coming in.

Better still, what I see is sts have done something rather unexpectedly:
    - they actually listen to their communities (not blindly following what they are told but hearing out opinions from players). Asommers is pretty active in suggestion section. Check it out.
    - they have polls and surveys to check on their preformance.
    - they fixed bugs, engaged in general discussion section.

So the game is dying?
    All I see it's gonna get better (:

And instead of saying and privately hoping it is dying, I would recommend you come out with useful suggestions how to keep the game more active than it already is now.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Analytical For This Useful Post: