Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Lunar New Year 2022 Feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kennetics View Post
    I hope we will have contest or anything that will give us new ideas about new vanities, pets, or weapon. Or a contest for valentines that showing love for Arcane Legends. Just like Halloween Contest

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk
    +1 yea.. especially for the vanity.. Many out there are talented in design .. Give them the opportunity and they will give the best design!

Sent from my M2101K9AG using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hasifxxx For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Feel free to post your likes, dislikes, comments, and criticism!
    As you wish, sir...

Lei shen was looking like good pet, so rich description of passive, debuffs omfg, I wasted hours trying to loot it, bought from auction, wasted days to lvlup this useless pet (because you devs changed XP given to pets and its so hard to lvl up pets now) just to check how often his passive will debuff/stun enemies in pvp and check mana regen from aura. So, after 2 full matches against rogue in tdm (its like 35+ rounds per match or 70+ rounds total) it debuffed enemy's damage only once, stunned enemy only 2 times (25% chance to stun? looks more like 2-3% chance to stun in pvp). About mana regen, this new pet aura for mana regen gives mana as outdated arcane mishi, and heroic mishi still gives more. So, this pet is totally useless as HB, as AA and as passive/aura. Question why is it so low chance to loot such a trash pet? I tried suggest about rogue mana regen by mastery (it is bugged atm for many years in pvp and obviously has to be changed), but getting ignored.

About free pet by tokens (H.tsunami) - it is just trash (as expected), wish you weren't so greedy and could make some good free pets for pve (like geng/timur/bao etc... with gold loot/luck/xp bonuses).
    In general about pets, are you even going write their descriptions correctly? Arc sapphire passive gives %stacking damage, Heroic tsunami HB also stacking %damage, why I have to buy pets to check things, or asking friends... what's problem to give correct descriptions alteast for new pets.

Tokens vendor: there nothing to buy by tokens lol. I'm playing on rogue (didn't check vanities for other classes), have you even seen that vanity daggers? Just compare any old legendary weapon to design of any current weapon or vanity weapon, maybe you will get what I am talking about

Only good thing is free aura/pet holders at this event.

Great event! Thank you! Was I enough CONSTRUCTIVE this time? or I'm again going get banned for no reason because bad criticism/bad feedback is not allowed here? lol

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Player AL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hasifxxx View Post
    +1 yea.. especially for the vanity.. Many out there are talented in design .. Give them the opportunity and they will give the best design!

Sent from my M2101K9AG using Tapatalk
    I think its a good idea to make a contest about the next vanity, aura or pets, it can be a drawing or digital design. Then lets vote by tapping "thank" to the design. This idea will avoid many complaints of players and will show participation and unity to the AL community, the winners will receive plats and the vanity, aura or pet that they design

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    276 Posts

I'm happy the team has decided to bring back these feedback threads after the event, hope it stays this way and you actually take the suggestions into consideration.
    1:Better loots for endgame content, need a way to incentivate players to play a currently dead endgame and it's just common sense that hardest content gives best loots.
    2:Firecrackers should give tokens respectively with their rarity, a firecracker available at lvl10 giving same tokens as a lvl80+ exclusive is nonsense.
    3:Make KilJoy Elixir increase chance for higher tokens and loots, maybe add a 10% for higher tokens, 5% for locks, 3% vanities, 2%myth/arcane, 1%heroic. If seems too much buffing maybe can increase lix price to 8k,this would help as a small gold sink too.
    4:Rework rates for lootable items, locks are way too common, giving vanities a lower rate would be good to make these items actually worthy, eggs are way too rare, have several friends who have farmed over 60k tokens to get 1 Lei only and I guess same goes for hero tsunami.
    5:Add more stuff to Token Vendor such as Unlockeds, Currency Chests, Jewel Chests, etc. It's a 2 weeks event where the only thing to do is farm the boss for tokens, besides heroic pet and maybe holders there's not much in Vendor worth to buy.
    6:Rebalance KilJoy hp on higher lvl maps, KilJoy has a considerably higher hp than regular mobs, it get its a mini boss but considering it spawns several times during the run, it makes the farming way slower on higher lvl maps.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Rework/fix the rogue stance, so we can enjoy the bow without much issues due to how thick they thighs be, just move the bow arm a little bit for aesthetic reasons.

just a suggestion: i personally would pay ton of money if the every new vanity had a different cool standing/shooting/stabbing visual animations and that'd really be a game changer

also the vanity tiger armor looks decent but yall fr need a new designer for them vanities we know that it's hard to please all tastes but least make the vanities desirable.
    hint: you can take alot of inspiration from other games.

but the event concept is soo good i like how you can freely grind at any time you want and the pets are amazing.

you can make an elixir that slightly increase the chance of event drops such as arcane egg and make it for like 30 platinum or so and would last for 30mins, similar to reroll chance but instead it increases the chance for arcane but not by alot tho (only during event and only works on event drops)

ty for your big efforts they really made my childhood.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I would comment abt the housing system, it is a good system for people to spend gold and be creative in game, it is a very great part of the game when u got visitors in house and have a chit-chat. Really miss the Blotto event when guidies visit other houses and do activity together. AL means a lot to people like me, not only playing game, running maps but also having real conversation with friends and have a chance to do something ur brain can think of. More house slots, more furnitures and maybe a new event or annual event for house designer pls. TY Devs!
    IGN: Pyroflame/Forerunnerr

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

11 days straight farming 10-15hrs a day I only got 54cerella,0 lei egg,0 h tsunami. Nxtime can you implement guaranteed 1 lei egg after defeating 5000 kiljoy.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

And so lag always dc and dc can you buy 1 server and divide to Asia and global

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    I'm happy the team has decided to bring back these feedback threads after the event, hope it stays this way and you actually take the suggestions into consideration.
    1:Better loots for endgame content, need a way to incentivate players to play a currently dead endgame and it's just common sense that hardest content gives best loots.
    2:Firecrackers should give tokens respectively with their rarity, a firecracker available at lvl10 giving same tokens as a lvl80+ exclusive is nonsense.
    3:Make KilJoy Elixir increase chance for higher tokens and loots, maybe add a 10% for higher tokens, 5% for locks, 3% vanities, 2%myth/arcane, 1%heroic. If seems too much buffing maybe can increase lix price to 8k,this would help as a small gold sink too.
    4:Rework rates for lootable items, locks are way too common, giving vanities a lower rate would be good to make these items actually worthy, eggs are way too rare, have several friends who have farmed over 60k tokens to get 1 Lei only and I guess same goes for hero tsunami.
    5:Add more stuff to Token Vendor such as Unlockeds, Currency Chests, Jewel Chests, etc. It's a 2 weeks event where the only thing to do is farm the boss for tokens, besides heroic pet and maybe holders there's not much in Vendor worth to buy.
    6:Rebalance KilJoy hp on higher lvl maps, KilJoy has a considerably higher hp than regular mobs, it get its a mini boss but considering it spawns several times during the run, it makes the farming way slower on higher lvl maps.
    i like your 4th idea - "Rework rates for lootable items, locks are way too common, giving vanities a lower rate would be good to make these actually worthy, eggs are wa y too rare, have several friends who have farmed over 60k tokens to get 1 lei only and i guess same goes for hero tsunami." Espacially the "giving vanities a lower rate" this will be a so much of a game changing event like for real for real the market will be more balance and word vanity itself will have value on it like arcane items have - currently only arcane/arcanite and heroic word itself have value in game which sucks - and heroic title is losing it value so is arcane because of the egg event and new sets and weapons and new Arcanite eggs which is making the game more dead because people are leaving as some of these were their reasons because they cant afford it because of the tittle exclusive egg for certain event only << i know you guys are fixing this egg exclusive thing by bringing egg event but thats takes a year to come back in game again by than the value of egg will be raised too so high that every new player who looks at the prices of these items in auction they oh wow sooooo expensive -- and they will be like how do i earn gold - our answer - farm in event and merch so you can earn some f***** gold or get gold loot set and start grinding in map and which it will take them like 2-4 months to get proper gold loot set if they lucky if not probably will take longer like 7 months and to get the items to farm gold they need gears and do u think they got gears for farming in the maps no they dont and do you know how hard it to buy a proper set for them which will cost them 5-10millions gold even more if they are trying to get at least 2 arcane weapons with proper armor amulet ring and belt and helm and ofc if these new player got help from guild and got to max level from doing daily quest next thing they need to worry about is how to get speed set which will cost them at least 7-8m because of the current market value for ss and if they dont have ss in end game content they cant farm the maps and keep up with the older generation players and do you know how many f***** months it will take them to get everything ready at least 2-3months if they are lucky and was able to farm in events i doubt they will be able to keep up with the speed sets players in end game content to start properly playing without P2W in game it will take them least 5months andthey dont got the time for this rather they would go play other games and have fun enjoy their times in other games so im suggesting sts team members give the new players who get to start playing game a proper set of gear instead of the current useless sets you give them - at least give them gear that are effective in their proper level make it so that they dont have to farm so many weeks or months to start off with proper gears because if u dont give them - they will just be oh man so hard ahhhh cant farm anything with these crappy items i wish i had those goody items so i can at least kills those bosses with 4 men team without asking for help of other people(which is called begging for help in some cases)
    -here is my second suggestion - REMOVE ALL THE QUEST THAT GIVES HUGE XP- SUCH AS RANGE FROM 300-900!!! OR ABOVE!!! BECAUSE THEY ARE LEVEL WAYYY TOOO FAST WHEN THEY ARE AT LEVEL 1-60!!!AND THEY DONT GOT GEARS TO KEEP UP WITH THE GAME CONTENTS!!! PUT LIKE 100 - 200 XP ON ALL THE HUGE DAILY QUEST XP GIVING IF NOT REPLACE IT WITH GOLD!!!WE ALL LOVE GOLD AND WHEN THEY HAVE GOLD THEY CAN KEEP UP WITH GAME CONTENTS AND GEARS!!!
    - Here is my third suggestion - release an expansion with a maps that can scales with levels from 20 - 81 cap or whatever the cap it will be and on those maps people are able to farm xp and gold - but in this map gold loot set shouldnt matter everyone can farm on their own pace for gold and xp if they are lower levels than max levels also mobs and bosses should be scale with the level of the players that have enter in that map - and the people who have enter on that map shouldnt have gap betweens 5 levels - But in these maps they shouldnt give you more golds than current gold farms maps or future maps to farm gold - this way new players can have a map to farm xp and gold on so they dont get too left behind by p2w players and older generation players
    -
    - anyway i could give you all more ideas reply if you want more suggestions

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Dear bro sts/Cinco if you're going to improve token vendor please delete or remove fireworks n all players inventory they're going to use it next year to earn gold... Anyway please plat sale 70% this month...
    "Costumer is always right"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    595 Posts

It would be nice to have vanities that matched the holiday/event type. I don’t associate New Years with Transformers. A lack of an event map means wandering around trying to find a populated map. Drops should be equal where ever the boss spawns. The “5 levels” is restricting. Best drops in endgame maps feels like discrimination. Elixer should only work for the user, not the party.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    It would be nice to have vanities that matched the holiday/event type. I don’t associate New Years with Transformers. A lack of an event map means wandering around trying to find a populated map. Drops should be equal where ever the boss spawns. The “5 levels” is restricting. Best drops in endgame maps feels like discrimination. Elixer should only work for the user, not the party.
    +1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk