Thread: Biggest PvP issues being ignored #NoSuggestion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Post Biggest PvP issues being ignored #NoSuggestion

First off, This is NOT a suggestion thread, that means I'm not suggesting anything why? cause I said it in the rhino buff thread why, but that not going to stop me stat facts either.

Neither I took time to recall all the issues from past that still continues, nor I'm going to go through every issue.

Honor -

Someone said that in honor Class A beat Class B, Class B beat Class C and so and this is how honor is balanced, at least finally they came to 1v1 scenario, unlike in the past "it's all about teamplay" so 3 class vs 3 class. Let's take this - 2+3+1 = 2 +3+1 this true also 15 +2 +3 = 15 + 2 +3 both true, not understood? Theoretically team play is always balanced if there are same classes in the both sides, doesn't matter one particular class is way greater than others.That's not our point now because they now at least learned to talk about the 1v1 and how it impact even team play.

Actually a good player can beat any other class in honor (put fox rhino out of scenario, there are lots whole paragraphs about that in other thread)
    Mage can beat bird, bear. Bear can beat mage bird. Bird can beat bear mage.

Yes can but there's the biggest difference that is bear.
    That latest +200Hp & 200 armor buff of bear was implemented only considering myth, for honor it's too high.
    & bears using L30/15 honor sets to get more dex and hit %

The amount of effort to beat a bear is way high than compared to what it takes for a bear to kill opponent. Even if the damage wasn't that much, that would compensate for tanking.

Why now ? cause elite can no longer join 100, yes seems weird? Cause I never needed to do that to fight bear as elite but I've seen every time someone got rushed by a bear , he get elite like every time. Surprising now a bear team is common to fight against, yes a bear team- consisting of multiple bears in a team.

Myth -
    The balance issue even come latter before that the issue of buffs & debuffs being almost obsolete. Not like Mentioned for the first time, mentioned before 105 cap, I know they tried it through procs but there's no point random proc would ever do what skills are meant to. Imagine PL pvp without buff debuffs hardly making any difference.

Damage is more than required.

---------
    And as always, Fox rhino are also one of the big issues in both myth and honor that being buffed wrongly.
    Last edited by Waug; 02-08-2022 at 01:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

And ofc with that the bears using L30/15 honor sets to get higher dex and hit %