Thread: Warrior's Turkey Hunter Armor Vanity Tradable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Default Warrior's Turkey Hunter Armor Vanity Tradable

Looking to see or estimate how many Tradable Warrior’s Turkey Hunter Armor exist in game? I been following Auction and Trader's Market Forum section since the Harvest 2021 Event. My theory is, there is 10 or less of these. Maybe their is others who our curious also. So if you have the Tradable Warrior's Turkey Hunter Armor…Can simply put a +1 or even better a SS with your post.

To be clear this is not a Price Check Thread…I'm not a Mercher….Not trying to Manipulate anything. I don’t want to ruffle any feathers…Cause IK the Justice League and The Avengers our watching my every move. I'm sure laughing but that is okay…Cause I’m smoking expensive Organic and drinking expensive Champagne laughing 20 times harder. Happy Monday AL! 🙃😹

Name:  Screenshot_2022-02-07-10-55-44.png
Views: 269
Size:  955.9 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

I think only a small player base is active on forum. Therefor u won't get the proper results. To answer your question I own 2 of them.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to swoutttt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    I think only a small player base is active on forum. Therefor u won't get the proper results. To answer your question I own 2 of them.
    Your right only a small player base is active on forums. I did take that into consideration. But when the Awakening Extravaganza 2022 hit, this was when I was keeping a close eye on Auction. Ofc I can't be logged on 24/7 but the times I was logged on I didn't see one Turkey Hunter Armor in Auction, a handful of Backpacks and Helms though. And with everyone trying to buy and sell as much as they can Awake Gems, Gear, and Vanities to maximize profit during this Event, this would of been the Event more should of showed up in Auction and on Forums in Theory ofc.

About 200 views now prolly won't be getting any more replies. Thx again Swoutttt I appreciate the reply. 💯
    Last edited by Fearrr; 02-08-2022 at 06:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

there are more than 10x turkey armor of war sell it for 30m

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Looking to see or estimate how many Tradable Warrior’s Turkey Hunter Armor exist in game? I been following Auction and Trader's Market Forum section since the Harvest 2021 Event. My theory is, there is 10 or less of these. Maybe their is others who our curious also. So if you have the Tradable Warrior's Turkey Hunter Armor…Can simply put a +1 or even better a SS with your post.

To be clear this is not a Price Check Thread…I'm not a Mercher….Not trying to Manipulate anything. I don’t want to ruffle any feathers…Cause IK the Justice League and The Avengers our watching my every move. I'm sure laughing but that is okay…Cause I’m smoking expensive Organic and drinking expensive Champagne laughing 20 times harder. Happy Monday AL! 🙃😹

Name:  Screenshot_2022-02-07-10-55-44.png
Views: 269
Size:  955.9 KB
    Dammmmmm I lost you at the justice league and avengers 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Analytical For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Dammmmmm I lost you at the justice league and avengers 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    You don’t need to worry yourself about them, your one of the good guys. And always appreciated your suggestions over the years you have a great analytical mind.

It’s all good it’s all laughs bro. I been at this with The Justice League and The Avengers for what seems to be about a year now. What’s crazy to me lmao is how they start drama, get stepped on, play victim, cry racism, and to rinse and repeat this process for about a year now? And this whole time I don’t give O F's about any of them? Hmm that O F's attitude looks like that has stayed with me from being in a Ivy League Fraternity. It’s adorable… It’s almost like I got little fan club 🤦😭
    Last edited by Fearrr; 02-10-2022 at 08:09 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post: