Thread: Suggestions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default Suggestions

so nowadays i want to run seasonally with another class but i have so many lb (vanity set) achievements locked away in my mage. would it be possible to create an npc where you change the class of the set that was lb reward (non-tradable) to be usable on your other character? so the set is still not negotiable. it's just a suggestion that I haven't delved into any potential issues this might bring.

I'd like to see what my mage would look like using a magic book instead of a staff, maybe a magic orb floating in front of him (vanity).

I would like to suggest a new system, where you could combine passive skills and make the gameplay a little more dynamic, thus leaving some of the sameness... I thought of something like a rune system, for example: add 5 lvl5 (specific) o character gains +10% speed on their attacks for 5 seconds. (this was just an example)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

That’s definitely a easy No from sts. You had the choice to pick which class you wanted to run lb event with.

Or another issue here is you bought a op lb mage account with plenty lb vanities and because it’s not you preferred class you seek to have them changed to another class, the black market can be real cunning like that huh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deecon View Post
    That’s definitely a easy No from sts. You had the choice to pick which class you wanted to run lb event with.

Or another issue here is you bought a op lb mage account with plenty lb vanities and because it’s not you preferred class you seek to have them changed to another class, the black market can be real cunning like that huh.
    I don't know if it was a problem with my translator, but it sounds like you said I bought the account or implied that.

well, the reason is that I'm a little tired of having participated in 6 seasons with the same type of char, and I wanted to use one of the achievements I have in another char to diversify a little.

If I had as much knowledge of the black market as you seem to have, maybe I wouldn't have made this suggestion that seems to have been so rude that you say it's an easy no for the STS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts

Just see it this way:

If someone win gold medal(top lb) at the Olympic, can he give is medal to someone else?

Tier reward usually can be trade cuz they are more like memorabilia(See it as Olympic jacket, cap, pin etc)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

when I talked about bringing the lb reward vanity (non-tradable) to another char I said just changing the class of the set and still not leaving it tradable, being allowed to use only within the characters of my account.
    I didn't find it difficult to understand what was said there, if it was difficult, sorry, I use a translator like most players.

because I want to run seasonally with other classes I wanted to use the achievements I already got, at no point did I say to leave the achievements exchangeable so I can pass on to someone else.

they are already there, I just thought about changing the class to use on my other characters using stash, and at the time of that thought I didn't see any problem.

often absent = fairplay =
    in most of you, to understand that it's not because someone has been playing for 5, 6, 7 years (I started playing after a week of the game's release) that I use the forum like the others, many of us are laymen on the forum, all this in a language that not everyone understands and we still have to deal with looting and other types of situations, for this and other reasons most players are unaware of the usefulness of the forum, as they already have a bad experience here of not being understood. just venting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Um the issue is player distribution between classes playing in lbs.

People would play the class with the lowest median score in lb's and just convert it to their main class.

But just to be clear, an example.

Mage Top10 scores: 800k-900k
    Rog Top10 scores: 950k-1.2m
    War Top10 scores: 800k-1m

A rog would play lb on a mage because its overall easier to get a #10 spot; cheaper on kits and less runs. And at the end just convert it to rog set, ultimately cheating the system.

Ik a ton of players that have all classes leveled up, and even some with gears on each of them. Same principle can be done to the Top25/50s of every lb.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvatory View Post
    I don't know if it was a problem with my translator, but it sounds like you said I bought the account or implied that.

well, the reason is that I'm a little tired of having participated in 6 seasons with the same type of char, and I wanted to use one of the achievements I have in another char to diversify a little.

If I had as much knowledge of the black market as you seem to have, maybe I wouldn't have made this suggestion that seems to have been so rude that you say it's an easy no for the STS.
    He's saying it in general. People buy accounts, and this suggestion would result to more interaction in the black market.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 02-08-2022 at 03:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Um the issue is player distribution between classes playing in lbs.

People would play the class with the lowest median score in lb's and just convert it to their main class.

But just to be clear, an example.

Mage Top10 scores: 800k-900k
    Rog Top10 scores: 950k-1.2m
    War Top10 scores: 800k-1m

A rog would play lb on a mage because its overall easier to get a #10 spot; cheaper on kits and less runs. And at the end just convert it to rog set, ultimately cheating the system.

Ik a ton of players that have all classes leveled up, and even some with gears on each of them. Same principle can be done to the Top25/50s of every lb.

He's saying it in general. People buy accounts, and this suggestion would result to more interaction in the black market.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    it really makes a lot of sense now. thanks =D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Sorry it wasn’t the outcome you were hoping for. All the best for future Lb rewards bro. <3