Thread: The Ultimate Idea!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default The Ultimate Idea!

Hey, are you guys tired of being in a guild just to be in one? no fun...no action, no purpose behind it?...Well look no further because with my idea, you will have the most fun in a guild that you could possibly imagine. My biggest idea consists of Guilds fighting over a fortress. This fortress would give guilds daily loots, and exp...not just scrap loots and exp, better loots and exp than any regular player can obtain. So there can be a maximum of 4 Guilds that can go for the fortress, and these wars will happen every Saturday. The guild that wins the fortress will receive a fortress uniform (that has extra stats in health, defense, attack, and dmg, dps...20 or 30+ in all) and every player of the winning guild that participated in the event will get a uniform. The winners of this Guild war will have to defend their fortress from other challenging guilds in order to maintain their position as the fortress owners. This must be a 3D map in order for it to be any bit of fun. This map will be very bloody because it will have like 10 persons from each guild in there, either to defend the fortress from challengers...or 10 persons from different guilds that are challenging the fortress in order to win it. You have to pay the cost to be the boss, if your guild has the most skilled pvpers and such, get them ready because if my idea is implemented in the game, only the strongest guild will survive and crowned the new proud owners of the fortress, that's until other guild challenges their fortress because they think they have what it takes to be the new owners. DEVs please give this post some thought. It will make the game more exciting. Please and thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

No... Not,really... It would start guild wars and you would have to pay? You already won the fort and then youd have to pay? No offense but if this was implemented id quit
    Nobody can screw up like americans

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

-___-..."Pay the cost to be the boss" is just an expression...you wouldn't really have to PAY anything. Paying the cost to be the boss may be used in terms as grinding your character, paying for items to make your character stronger than others and make him be able to survive and pwn in the Guild war.

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

I don't like ideas that have already been implemented in other games(See Ragnarok online which started and had this feature in-game for many years.).

Just my opinion though.

Sent from my M1 SONY XPERIA S(LT26i) via Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
    DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BloodDriz View Post
    Hey, are you guys tired of being in a guild just to be in one? no fun...no action, no purpose behind it?...Well look no further because with my idea, you will have the most fun in a guild that you could possibly imagine. My biggest idea consists of Guilds fighting over a fortress. This fortress would give guilds daily loots, and exp...not just scrap loots and exp, better loots and exp than any regular player can obtain. So there can be a maximum of 4 Guilds that can go for the fortress, and these wars will happen every Saturday. The guild that wins the fortress will receive a fortress uniform (that has extra stats in health, defense, attack, and dmg, dps...20 or 30+ in all) and every player of the winning guild that participated in the event will get a uniform. The winners of this Guild war will have to defend their fortress from other challenging guilds in order to maintain their position as the fortress owners. This must be a 3D map in order for it to be any bit of fun. This map will be very bloody because it will have like 10 persons from each guild in there, either to defend the fortress from challengers...or 10 persons from different guilds that are challenging the fortress in order to win it. You have to pay the cost to be the boss, if your guild has the most skilled pvpers and such, get them ready because if my idea is implemented in the game, only the strongest guild will survive and crowned the new proud owners of the fortress, that's until other guild challenges their fortress because they think they have what it takes to be the new owners. DEVs please give this post some thought. It will make the game more exciting. Please and thank you.
    Aion.

nuff said.
    Rawriloveyou - 25 vamp <3 Between - 21 vamp

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by between View Post
    Aion.

nuff said.
    Guild Wars!!!(the game)

Sent from my M1 SONY XPERIA S(LT26i) via Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
    DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!