Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Valentine's Day 2022! Return to Prince Moroso's Lair...

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Default Preview - Valentine's Day 2022! Return to Prince Moroso's Lair...

THE CHAMPION OF LOVE
    Name:  pl_valentine_set_love_champion.JPG
Views: 1835
Size:  62.0 KB
    Alterra's Valentine Event Returns

TIMING
    This event is scheduled to begin at 1:30PM Central on February 10th and run for two (2) weeks, ending at 1:30PM February 24th.

MECHANICS
    Hunt down "Hart-Brake" the Valentine Skeleton to collect pieces of the Love Nest Key.
    Use the Love Nest Key to enter Prince Moroso's Lair.
    Defeat the Prince for a chance to loot Valentine Equipment and special vanities.
    For a bonus boss, use a Coffin Key to open Count Korvinus' coffin.
    Korvinus has even more cool stuff!
    Note: you can purchase Love Nest Keys and Coffin Keys from Don Kwan in Forest Haven.
    Love Nest and Coffin Keys go into the 'Crafting' portion of your inventory, and can be stashed and/or traded.

FOR THE LOVE OF LOOT
    Like last year, the Valentine's Day Event is a non-leaderboard event in the classic Pocket Legends style!

Here are the Highlights:

TREASURE CHESTS
    'Use' the treasure chests you find in Moroso's Lair to open them.
    + Blue "Fool for Love" Vanity armor
    + Blue "Fool for Love" Vanity helmet
    + Green "Fool for Love" Vanity armor
    + Green "Fool for Love" Vanity helmet
    + Silver "Fool for Love" Vanity armor

PRINCE MOROSO
    + Black "Fool for Love" Vanity armor
    + Black "Fool for Love" Vanity helmet
    + Gold "Fool for Love" Vanity armor
    + Gold "Fool for Love" Vanity helmet
    + Silver "Fool for Love" Vanity helmet

COUNT KORVINUS
    Use a Coffin Key to release the Count!
    + "Lovey" the Valentine Heart Pet

Name:  pl_valentine_pet_lovey.JPG
Views: 1752
Size:  14.4 KB

"Lovey" gives you +200% Gold, 2X Speed, 2K Health, Damage, and Armor, +20 STR, DEX, INT (in PvE)!

+ The "Fool for Love" Vanity armor
    + The "Fool for Love" Vanity helmet
    This beautiful red and white themed "Fool for Love" 2-piece set summons the "Broken Heart" aura: 3x Speed, +100% Bonus Gold Loot (in PvE)!

Name:  pl_valentine_set_fool_for_love.JPG
Views: 1773
Size:  38.4 KB

EQUIPMENT LOOT
    Epic, Legendary, Elite, and Mythical 'Valentine' Equipment can also be looted.
    Assemble the 3 or 5-Piece sets to activate special PvE bonuses!
    This year you can collect a 5-Piece Arcane Valentine Equipment Set for Level 110's (looted from Count Korvinus)!

EQUIPMENT SETS
    Use any combination of Legendary Valentine Amulet, Ring, Armor or Helmet items (of the same level) to complete the 3-piece Legendary Valentine Equipment set.
    Use all Elite Valentine Amulet, Ring, Armor, Helmet and Weapon items (of the same level) to complete the 5-piece Elite Valentine Equipment set.
    Both 3-piece and 5-piece Valentine Sets provide stats in PVE and PVP zones, with added special OP stats only in PVE zones.
    The Elite Valentine 5-piece set can be completed using the rare "Love Nest" Vanity Weapon items (for levels 10 through 100) or the Elite Valentine Weapons (Level 110 only).

Valentine Legendary 3-piece sets gives you:
    Level 10: +1 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +2 STR, DEX, INT, +15% Movement Speed, +15% Experience, and +50 Damage in PVE.
    Level 25: +2 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +5 STR, DEX, INT, +25% Movement Speed, +25% Experience, and +125 Damage in PVE.
    Level 50: +5 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +10 STR, DEX, INT, +50% Movement Speed, +50% Experience, and +250 Damage in PVE.
    Level 75: +10 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +25 STR, DEX, INT, 2X Movement Speed, 2X Experience, and +500 Damage in PVE.
    Level 100: +25 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +50 STR, DEX, INT, 2.5X Movement Speed, 2.5X Experience, and +1000 Damage in PVE.
    Level 110: +25 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +60 STR, DEX, INT, 3X Movement Speed, 3X Experience, and +2000 Damage in PVE.

Valentine Elite 5-piece sets give you:
    Level 10: +2 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +2 STR, DEX, INT, +25% Movement Speed, +30% Experience, and +100 Damage in PVE.
    Level 25: +5 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +5 STR, DEX, INT, +50% Movement Speed, +50% Experience, and +250 Damage in PVE.
    Level 50: +10 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +10 STR, DEX, INT, 2X Movement Speed, 2X Experience, and +500 Damage in PVE.
    Level 75: +15 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +25 STR, DEX, INT, 2.5X Movement Speed, 2.5X Experience, and +1250 Damage in PVE.
    Level 100: +30 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +50 STR, DEX, INT, 3X Movement Speed, 3X Experience, and +2500 Damage in PVE.
    Level 110: +30 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +75 STR, DEX, INT, 3X Movement Speed, 3X Experience, and +5000 Damage in PVE.

Valentine Mythical 5-piece (Level 110) sets give you:
    Level 110: +30 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +100 STR, DEX, INT, 3X Movement Speed, 3X Experience, and +6000 Damage in PVE.

Valentine Arcane 5-piece (Level 110) sets give you:
    Level 110: +50 STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and +125 STR, +125 DEX, +125 INT, +7000 Damage, 4X Speed, and 4X Experience (in PvE)!

VENDOR
    Don Kwan will set you up with some special pieces for this year.

The Champion of Love Set
    This 2-piece Vanity set summons the beautiful "Red Rose" aura and gives you 3X Speed and 3X Damage (in PvE)!
    Available in trade-friendly and bound versions for Platinum and Gold, respectively.

The Glass Rose
    An especially delicate piece of unusual beauty, only for Platinum.

The Deluxe Valentine Candy Box Helmet
    A lovely box of sweets to balance atop your Legendary melon.

Name:  pl_valentine_vanity_candy_box_hat.JPG
Views: 1761
Size:  36.9 KB

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, LEGENDS!
    Last edited by Cinco; 02-08-2022 at 02:47 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Woohooo, finally something to do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Looks great

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts

Wow thank you Cinco and the sts team for another lovely valentine's event this year.

The auras look very cute and appropriate and the addition of arcane valentine sets are wonderful. Well done sts.

Last year the "wings" banners where a huge incentive for purchasing coffin key to spawn the boss because of the rarity. Would be a great addition this year to add some variations of butterfly wings?
    Last edited by Fwend; 02-09-2022 at 11:27 AM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    THE CHAMPION OF LOVE
    Name:  pl_valentine_set_love_champion.JPG
Views: 1835
Size:  62.0 KB
    Alterra's Valentine Event Returns

TIMING
    This event is scheduled to begin at 1:30PM Central on February 10th and run for two (2) weeks, ending at 1:30PM February 24th.

MECHANICS
    Hunt down "Hart-Brake" the Valentine Skeleton to collect pieces of the Love Nest Key.
    Use the Love Nest Key to enter Prince Moroso's Lair.
    Defeat the Prince for a chance to loot Valentine Equipment and special vanities.
    For a bonus boss, use a Coffin Key to open Count Korvinus' coffin.
    Korvinus has even more cool stuff!
    Note: you can purchase Love Nest Keys and Coffin Keys from Don Kwan in Forest Haven.
    Love Nest and Coffin Keys go into the 'Crafting' portion of your inventory, and can be stashed and/or traded.

FOR THE LOVE OF LOOT
    Like last year, the Valentine's Day Event is a non-leaderboard event in the classic Pocket Legends style!

Here are the Highlights:

TREASURE CHESTS
    'Use' the treasure chests you find in Moroso's Lair to open them.
    + Blue "Fool for Love" Vanity armor
    + Blue "Fool for Love" Vanity helmet
    + Green "Fool for Love" Vanity armor
    + Green "Fool for Love" Vanity helmet
    + Silver "Fool for Love" Vanity armor

PRINCE MOROSO
    + Black "Fool for Love" Vanity armor
    + Black "Fool for Love" Vanity helmet
    + Gold "Fool for Love" Vanity armor
    + Gold "Fool for Love" Vanity helmet
    + Silver "Fool for Love" Vanity helmet

COUNT KORVINUS
    Use a Coffin Key to release the Count!
    + "Lovey" the Valentine Heart Pet

Name:  pl_valentine_pet_lovey.JPG
Views: 1752
Size:  14.4 KB

"Lovey" gives you +200% Gold, 2X Speed, 2K Health, Damage, and Armor, +20 STR, DEX, INT (in PvE)!

+ The "Fool for Love" Vanity armor
    + The "Fool for Love" Vanity helmet
    This beautiful red and white themed "Fool for Love" 2-piece set summons the "Broken Heart" aura: 3x Speed, +100% Bonus Gold Loot (in PvE)!

Name:  pl_valentine_set_fool_for_love.JPG
Views: 1773
Size:  38.4 KB

EQUIPMENT LOOT
    Epic, Legendary, Elite, and Mythical 'Valentine' Equipment can also be looted.
    Assemble the 3 or 5-Piece sets to activate special PvE bonuses!
    This year you can collect a 5-Piece Arcane Valentine Equipment Set for Level 110's (looted from Count Korvinus)!

EQUIPMENT SETS
    Use any combination of Legendary Valentine Amulet, Ring, Armor or Helmet items (of the same level) to complete the 3-piece Legendary Valentine Equipment set.
    Use all Elite Valentine Amulet, Ring, Armor, Helmet and Weapon items (of the same level) to complete the 5-piece Elite Valentine Equipment set.
    Both 3-piece and 5-piece Valentine Sets provide stats in PVE and PVP zones, with added special OP stats only in PVE zones.
    The Elite Valentine 5-piece set can be completed using the rare "Love Nest" Vanity Weapon items (for levels 10 through 100) or the Elite Valentine Weapons (Level 110 only).

Valentine Legendary 3-piece sets gives you:
    Level 10: +1 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +2 STR, DEX, INT, +15% Movement Speed, +15% Experience, and +50 Damage in PVE.
    Level 25: +2 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +5 STR, DEX, INT, +25% Movement Speed, +25% Experience, and +125 Damage in PVE.
    Level 50: +5 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +10 STR, DEX, INT, +50% Movement Speed, +50% Experience, and +250 Damage in PVE.
    Level 75: +10 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +25 STR, DEX, INT, 2X Movement Speed, 2X Experience, and +500 Damage in PVE.
    Level 100: +25 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +50 STR, DEX, INT, 2.5X Movement Speed, 2.5X Experience, and +1000 Damage in PVE.
    Level 110: +25 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +60 STR, DEX, INT, 3X Movement Speed, 3X Experience, and +2000 Damage in PVE.

Valentine Elite 5-piece sets give you:
    Level 10: +2 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +2 STR, DEX, INT, +25% Movement Speed, +30% Experience, and +100 Damage in PVE.
    Level 25: +5 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +5 STR, DEX, INT, +50% Movement Speed, +50% Experience, and +250 Damage in PVE.
    Level 50: +10 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +10 STR, DEX, INT, 2X Movement Speed, 2X Experience, and +500 Damage in PVE.
    Level 75: +15 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +25 STR, DEX, INT, 2.5X Movement Speed, 2.5X Experience, and +1250 Damage in PVE.
    Level 100: +30 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +50 STR, DEX, INT, 3X Movement Speed, 3X Experience, and +2500 Damage in PVE.
    Level 110: +30 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +75 STR, DEX, INT, 3X Movement Speed, 3X Experience, and +5000 Damage in PVE.

Valentine Mythical 5-piece (Level 110) sets give you:
    Level 110: +30 to STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and an additional +100 STR, DEX, INT, 3X Movement Speed, 3X Experience, and +6000 Damage in PVE.

Valentine Arcane 5-piece (Level 110) sets give you:
    Level 110: +50 STR, DEX, INT in all zones, and +125 STR, +125 DEX, +125 INT, +7000 Damage, 4X Speed, and 4X Experience (in PvE)!

VENDOR
    Don Kwan will set you up with some special pieces for this year.

The Champion of Love Set
    This 2-piece Vanity set summons the beautiful "Red Rose" aura and gives you 3X Speed and 3X Damage (in PvE)!
    Available in trade-friendly and bound versions for Platinum and Gold, respectively.

The Glass Rose
    An especially delicate piece of unusual beauty, only for Platinum.

The Deluxe Valentine Candy Box Helmet
    A lovely box of sweets to balance atop your Legendary melon.

Name:  pl_valentine_vanity_candy_box_hat.JPG
Views: 1761
Size:  36.9 KB

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, LEGENDS!

Poslano sa mog JNY-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk
    Last edited by cryboi; 02-09-2022 at 03:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have spent 3000 plat on coffin keys and classy looters and still no lovely pet. Can we get this pet added to vendor like you did with the low drop rated holiday shield and ice knight wings??? Thanks for that again!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts

This lovely pet is rare indeed, like the winter King shield and ice knight wings.

Would be a nice surprise valentine's day gift if added to the vendor.

I do feel empathy for those who have spent so much platinum to try to loot the pet, and have had no success. In a utopian world they would be rewarded for how much they support our game.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    This lovely pet is rare indeed, like the winter King shield and ice knight wings.

Would be a nice surprise valentine's day gift if added to the vendor.

I do feel empathy for those who have spent so much platinum to try to loot the pet, and have had no success. In a utopian world they would be rewarded for how much they support our game.
    Hey sunflwer this is trulyamadman. I agree with you and the previous comment. On my main account it is true I have spent a lot of platinum for both keys and mine is irl money I have yet to get any pet as well. I started off with almost 10k in platinum. Spent some on those hats. Have yet to get a pet. I have gotten over the course of the event. 1 myth intl and 1 fool's onyx armor. Not much to brag about on the drops. I'd hope they will at least add a character bound one to the vendor. Like they did decathrax when it came out. Deca is also a rare pet and thanks to the help. Of adding that to the vendor not to many people lost out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I think lovey is overrated we are up to 6k pets now (Zep) which is over a year old the 200% gold loot is the only draw and that is easily made up for. If anything add a lovey max to the drop with top of the line matching pet stats. The daily deal was the best change in a long time, and now says nothing available check back later, I think that change could continue after the event. Even in an event with a dungeon where x number of items are available to loot then starts again in a certain amount of time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benbirdy View Post
    I have spent 3000 plat on coffin keys and classy looters and still no lovely pet. Can we get this pet added to vendor like you did with the low drop rated holiday shield and ice knight wings??? Thanks for that again!!
    I totally feel you hahah spent so much platinum and gold on those keys and didnt drop a single valuable item

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

10k plat and you did not drop? That's crazy. A character bound version would be nice though.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

I agree, cinco, please add a character-bound version of lovey to the store that can be bought with plat OR gold.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvatwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

Am not calling this as "event... and i can say "this event" is "dead" or how i call it with my bad english(sorry for that). I can also say that most ppl not wanna farm it... not free and not that much worth to farm... something which might make it more active is that if you could add valentine CRATES to this event so we all love to farm it =)) ty

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    Am not calling this as "event... and i can say "this event" is "dead" or how i call it with my bad english(sorry for that). I can also say that most ppl not wanna farm it... not free and not that much worth to farm... something which might make it more active is that if you could add valentine CRATES to this event so we all love to farm it =)) ty
    Literally no one plays it lol
    Happy Valentines FOLKS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I have spent I don't know how much platinum on both keys still haven't had no luck on a lovely... I like the event it has been fun but again please add at least the pet to vendor not to be bought with platinum but gold and make them a bound pet or at least give those who have actually used irl money for the platinum get a pet... not ppl who do free platinum stuff the ones who buy thanks again and I am still farming for that flickering pet 😀😃😀