Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Valentine's 2022 Feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

points to low for non letter runner lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

unlocking costing 1,500 tokens is an extremely aggressive price, non-veteran players who play around 5 hours a day made 1,500 tokens in 2 days (feedback from guild members).

it would be nice if there was someone on the team (STS) who played the game in a way that they could understand the way it was applied to the gameplay, or a way to get feedback from those who don't come to the forum very often. I see some comments that don't make sense to me.
    example: mention unlock costing 1500 with drop chance with non-useful items in a positive way.

house items being sold for tokens gave an extra boost!

maybe increase the boss drop difficulty or add something extremely difficult to drop to maintain a heavier farm thus giving more pleasure and incentive to drop. event wings are literally costing 1k gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

hello devs, I play events for things I can collect and use on my character and house. anything that is to time consuming is a turn off for me. (unless the things I hunt for look fantastic) all the tiers for the event have non-desirable items and this leaves me to to run the event at all.

for the past few events like Halloween, Christmas and valentines had lackluster things I wanted to collect and spend money on. its either 100 plat or 1,700 plat for 2 items.

WHAT I WANNA SEE.
    sets that make auras are fantastic, more items to purchase with tokens (lower the prices on these), BOUND ITEMS....(things that I work for I don't plan to sell, so the prices should be more reasonable) and....last but not least...the events are recycled year after year. nothing is really exciting after seeing the same thing for years lol. yes vanity's change, but how many times have i killed hugathu...ive lost count lol.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

nonsense feedbacks if you don't have an actions!

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jhano_rm For This Useful Post:

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

And hey I’m back.

Add more loot to drop tables please.

A Multitude (woah) of items… I like how u push the ankhs and dragon teeth, is good stuff, but it could be better.

I recommend adding even more diversity to this idea, for example-
    -hugthulu prime drop
    - gold love elixir
    - fleeting elixir
    - anything relating to the story of hugthulu and valentines
    - the items from the vendor….!,!!
    - postage stamps
    - wedding rings
    - roots of compassion
    - bruh

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

PLEASE FOR NEXT TIER PRIZE IT SHOULD BE BOUND NOT TRADABLE, coz that aura cost 3-4m make me unmotivated to run plat tier cause I just can buy it rather run it.
    Thanks just my opinion
    BTW great event and prize
    U guys awesome

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JFARADAY For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I want weapons that can handle playing on maps 81 and that don't last about 8 minutes for run, I can't buy the mythic 81, I want to play the dollar here in my country it's very expensive! and go back to the stacking procs of arcanes 76 let them work on maps 76 down!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    We are collecting feedback for the Valentine's 2022 event in order to improve future events.

Feel free to post your likes, dislikes, comments, and criticism!

-ALS
    Please do this for all games

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Hello Space Time Studios, if you truly want to collect feedback in order to improve future events, then please read this:

1. Add more "useful" gear/eggs/loot for level 81 F2P players for endgame and upcoming elites.
    For example, regardless of your intentions for taint set stats, people don't run events for useless/obsolete filler content.
    Essentially, just make an elite "insanely difficult" version of event maps that can drop an event related arcane/arcanite item that
    is usually bound to locked crates. Seriously, force us to use top tier weapons, gear and strategies to clear even 1 simple elite mob from hordes, THAT... difficult. Withholding these arcane/arcanite items from becoming lootable items simply reflects your intentions
    for this game to be directed towards P2W players. This is why most people just stop playing even after getting to endgame.
    However, we do understand that you need to have a feasible income to be able to create more content. Therefore, TIP!: Make every lootable arcane/arcanite item NOT tradable and fixed to one's account. This way, you prevent overpowered players from looting many arcanes/arcanites and consequently crashing the market prices. Due to this, the event related arcane/arcanite item will retain its high value and people will buy from the store and open locked crates. (You can also copy other games that are selling the most cool and pretty vanities for cash, you don't need to have an ingame currency like Platinum or Gold for this)

2. Be innovative with your event maps/music/mobs/bosses/design etc. Quantity and quality of
    your input in the game will result in more output from us playing (and paying). Low input = low output.
    Simply put, you get what you deserve. Many people turn away from simple recolors of items.
    There are no loop hacks or rng tricks to effective game design. So I wish you all good luck with
    working hard on more content.

3. Create a proper incentive for players to run the event for tier rewards, because believe it or not,
    most normal people don't care about vanities at all. Like me, they need to work lots, and I dont grind
    to simply look a little stylish. I want to gain something useful that will help me gain another useful thing
    in the endgame maps, so the cycle continues. Vanities are and will always be just an "EXTRA" item for the collectors.
    Spoiler: just create and add rare, 'properly balanced', event-only multi statistical jewels.
    For example, a "consumable" Syrillax jewel with 10 dex + 10 str + 10 int.

4. Last and definitely not least: do something useful with the luck stat again because its practically useless nowadays.
    Gold loot farming will just result in a never-ending inflation loop. Fix? Simply put a cap for awakening at 100% luck.
    Then create a chance for a chance scenario, example: 100% luck = a guarantee for a 10% chance/drop rate for a Garlic egg. Also implement this in other events and in endgame maps please. Finally, I feel inclined to advise the developers to make at least "some" tier rewards/token items like eggs tradeable again. I say this because new players need to have easy access to trading and merching for gold.

Post Scriptum: I say this with kindness, but please make proper use of our feedback this time. Most people I know
    already left the game because the above mentioned elements are absent and/or severely lacking right now.

Kind regards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

It can't keep players engaged due to underwhelming rewards and points.

Road to platinum feels like contesting for LB placement without really relying on letters because not everyone has accessible letter/letter party. Could've definitely done better but some vanities looks cool but enjoying the runs matter the most for every event even at other games.

Sent from my Infinix X689B using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Valentines used to be a fun FREE romp thru Brakenridge. It’s digressed into a backstabbing, pay to win trap. I quit running before bronze tier. Last years Lovecraft crates released this years items. all my crafting items get deleted ....ugh
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

I would just like to say,

Excellent work with the Valentines event. Looked really fun to play and the vanities/rewards looks awesome. Unfortunately my personal has reached a level of busy where i cant run events at the moment. BUT the lb looked fantastic! Was refreshing to see a tradeable lb vanity. I nearly almost called out of work to play the lb. Would love to see more of this in the future because those lb vanities are what make my want to spend money on this game tbh. I already know whats going to be in traders market most of the time so i dont bother buying plats. However with these rare lb rewards going around I wouldn’t mind spending some cash and obtaining them. Would love to see more of this in future event!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Scrap the entire event and build a new, nonthulu related event.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

nice eventttt