Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Valentine's Day Event! Love, Loincloths and Lingerie!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guapanese View Post
    i have no problem with game exclusivity that is not my issue my issue lies where the best weapon in the game was one only buyable for plat and only 90 players were able to obtain it can I just please understand the logic of that because I’m not understanding how it’s very fair especially when all players begged for lucerath giger return and the ones that ended up with hemorath giger seemingly were the ones already with lucersth it just seems like the intended market was entirely missed due to it being so limited. Cosmetics i completely understand but when weapons become outrageous especially when they’re used in game it’s different. Giger only ever got up to roughly 600m but Hemorath version has now reached upwards of 1b and it’s just released, maybe at least some clarification if you won’t make any kind of change, or maybe you will?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    even with regular giger you gave ppl the chance to get it bound but when you make a weapon that’s used in every mode and is the universal best it must be obtainable to at least more then 90 ppl dont you think???

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,191 Posts

even with regular giger you gave ppl the chance to get it bound but when you make a weapon that’s used in every mode and is the universal best it must be obtainable to at least more then 90 ppl dont you think???

I definitely disagree. Again, please take no offense. I'm just not persuaded and I do wish you the very best! :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I definitely disagree. Again, please take no offense. I'm just not persuaded and I do wish you the very best! :-)
    I understand so maybe to ease will hemorath be something that may ever return or will it always be an item kept out of rotation because if that is the case maybe change it from daily deals name as it seems like it’s something that’ll eventually be back in rotation

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,191 Posts

I understand so maybe to ease will hemorath be something that may ever return or will it always be an item kept out of rotation because if that is the case maybe change it from daily deals name as it seems like it’s something that’ll eventually be back in rotation

The 'Daily Deal' title for the featured area of the store is named this way because the deals are available on particular days... but I can see changing this to "Limited Item Sales" or "Exclusive Sales."
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

The 'Daily Deal' title for the featured area of the store is named this way because the deals are available on particular days... but I can see changing this to "Limited Item Sales" or "Exclusive Sales."
    I definitely agree as it’s a little misleading because I feel like daily deals would definitely be a rotation thing something that of bigger scale games like fortnite or anything else that brings back items through “daily deals”

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

does this also mean hemorath will never return or anything better than giger will never release

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,191 Posts

does this also mean hemorath will never return or anything better than giger will never release

Items that are superior to the Giger blades will most certainly appear in the future - especially when the level cap increases.

As for reissuing these limited items, I have no plans to bring these back and wish to keep them (and future limited stuff) from returning.

| | | |

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Items that are superior to the Giger blades will most certainly appear in the future - especially when the level cap increases.

As for reissuing these limited items, I have no plans to bring these back and wish to keep them (and future limited stuff) from returning.

I appreciate this, you know I think it would quite frankly quiet the community and stop people like myself from complaining if we could maybe pin or create a forum post in collaboration with you that explains what items will never see a return as these “limited and rare” items will stay that way and be able to be increased in price since you’re open about hemorath never returning we could maybe do the same with other items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

When will the level cap increase ? We are waiting for it since a long time .

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk