Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Valentine's Day Event! Love, Loincloths and Lingerie!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Just gonna leave this right here. Lol 800m for hemorath gigger and y'all wonder why ppl want you to add the set for everyone to buy

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Darkwarfare420; 02-17-2022 at 10:01 AM.

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,192 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwarfare420 View Post
    Just gonna leave this right here

Seems right for something that was very limited.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Buy why make it limited? It seems you cater to ppl that buy plat and say forget the rest of us

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,192 Posts

Buy why make it limited? It seems you cater to ppl that buy plat and say forget the rest of us

Setting aside the fact that Platinum buyers are crucial to the business, it's important to have certain items that are rare, special, limited, and (if trade-friendly) very expensive.

There's also the simple fact that nothing is stopping you from earning the necessary gold.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Setting aside the fact that Platinum buyers are crucial to the business, it's important to have certain items that are rare, special, limited, and (if trade-friendly) very expensive.

There's also the simple fact that nothing is stopping you from earning the necessary gold.
    You are just making stuff rare because plat buyers and merchers are cry babies I've seen many crying that they want stuff to be rare so they can sell for outrageous prices. Not everyone has money to waste on game clothes. Like wtf happened to the old dl when the most the sets were was about 50 to 100 platinum now you want 60 dollars sometimes more lol

Last edited by Darkwarfare420; 02-17-2022 at 10:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Don't forget that the "old DL" was shut down and didn't get updated no more. So honestly, appreciate that the game is still running. And it's now much easier to get gold. Just play, save and then buy whatever you want.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyv For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lyv View Post
    Don't forget that the "old DL" was shut down and didn't get updated no more. So honestly, appreciate that the game is still running. And it's now much easier to get gold. Just play, save and then buy whatever you want.
    I have plenty of gold saved I'm not gonna spend my gold to get one item just to show off to a bunch of strangers lmao. I miss the old dl before plat went up and pvp got ruined by forge and weapon combos

Last edited by Darkwarfare420; 02-17-2022 at 01:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Should appreciate the people buying stuff with real money it’s the reason the game still updating without them the game would just die out and all that good and vanity u got ain’t going to matter anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I have gold just not gonna spend it on ONE item

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

It’s not that though Cinco why not allow players to once again buy for platnium especially as a “Daily Rotation Item” it shouldn’t be something that forever disappears out of rotation. I’m not asking you to make it for gold but I am asking you to bring it back again for platnium as you release the best weapon in the game for only 90 players, if it was purely cosmetic it would be a much different story but releasing such a powerful weapon to such a limited amount of players doesn’t make much sense. I also believe that most people that bought said item already had giger when people had already been begging for it because it was so expensive and all that happened was it was made more expensive so please take it into consideration cinco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guapanese View Post
    It’s not that though Cinco why not allow players to once again buy for platnium especially as a “Daily Rotation Item” it shouldn’t be something that forever disappears out of rotation. I’m not asking you to make it for gold but I am asking you to bring it back again for platnium as you release the best weapon in the game for only 90 players, if it was purely cosmetic it would be a much different story but releasing such a powerful weapon to such a limited amount of players doesn’t make much sense. I also believe that most people that bought said item already had giger when people had already been begging for it because it was so expensive and all that happened was it was made more expensive so please take it into consideration cinco.

Watch out for the tapatalk avengers they will come on ur post crying

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,192 Posts

Watch out for the tapatalk avengers they will come on ur post crying

Is this a forum where users can express themselves or not?
    | | | |

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,192 Posts

I understand you and I have had plenty of time to consider the addition of truly 'limited' items in the game. Don't take it personally if I choose not to eliminate the exclusivity of this item. Best wishes!
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I understand you and I have had plenty of time to consider the addition of truly 'limited' items in the game. Don't take it personally if I choose not to eliminate the exclusivity of this item. Best wishes!
    i have no problem with game exclusivity that is not my issue my issue lies where the best weapon in the game was one only buyable for plat and only 90 players were able to obtain it can I just please understand the logic of that because I’m not understanding how it’s very fair especially when all players begged for lucerath giger return and the ones that ended up with hemorath giger seemingly were the ones already with lucersth it just seems like the intended market was entirely missed due to it being so limited. Cosmetics i completely understand but when weapons become outrageous especially when they’re used in game it’s different. Giger only ever got up to roughly 600m but Hemorath version has now reached upwards of 1b and it’s just released, maybe at least some clarification if you won’t make any kind of change, or maybe you will?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Hope you didn't take what I wrote the wrong way. was giving you heads up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Hope you didn't take what I wrote the wrong way. was giving you heads up

No i didn’t I appreciate you, cinco and maybe others for being both respectful and actually replying. I honestly wish cinco would put me on a team of people to maybe help come up with creative ideas for the games as I really have a vision for the game and I’m sure many other players do as well, as some sort of creative community based team of people with ideas for the game

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Guapanese For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey, cinco! Could you guys please remove the flashing light when forging because it bedazzles the eye and makes it hard to see the stats you are getting? Also, will there be a sin patty event this year and the approximate date of it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

And you making all this equipment with gold loot but make ral Hess multi instead giving option to play solo so we get full advantage of the goldloot when i get to actually get to kill ral Hess alone I get up to 45k but with others I get like 3 to 4k makes no sense if you are telling us to get rich in ur event post

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #19
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,192 Posts

And you making all this equipment with gold loot but make ral Hess multi instead giving option to play solo so we get full advantage of the goldloot when i get to actually get to kill ral Hess alone I get up to 45k but with others I get like 3 to 4k makes no sense of you tell us to get rich in ur event post

Gold loot works on an individual basis - it's not about other players' gold loot (or lack thereof). The assertion that your gold loot is affected by players that don't have gold loot is simply incorrect.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Gold loot works on an individual basis - it's not about other players' gold loot (or lack thereof). The assertion that your gold loot is affected by players that don't have gold loot is simply incorrect.
    The gold gets split between each player and if you are running with ppl that don't have goldloot you aren't getting much if you don't believe me try it for yourself