Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
I didn't go through all the old Achievement and limited-edition items; I adjusted the items that were offered to event leaderboard winners from the past few years. As for the original Sacrament Pets - those are still meant to be bound to a specific character... but I'm open to reasoning as to why they should be stashable.
I want to use these old items on different toons which I am unable to do so I also think the update tab is misleading when it says “event reward vanity items that were previously unstashable”. It would be greatly appreciated if I could stash these Items to use on other toons to use on male or female characters just like all new vanity you can buy bounded from vendors. I don’t see why you shouldn’t because they will still be acc bound just no longer toon bound so that it’s fair just like all new items that are out. I would really appreciate if you did this because it allows me to use these old items through all my toons instead of being stuck to maybe a toon I no longer use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk