Quote Originally Posted by Squidgame View Post
What do you know about "working your butt off to earn" ? You know nothing. You don't realise that most of those items people "work for" are at the end of the day bought and sold by plat buyers, do you? They're like your sugar daddies who get the items to sell in the first place. I really wonder what kind of butt working you did lol. The real butt working was post 2018 before all these updates which clearly you were not even a part of since you're new. So just kindly stop complaining in every new event and be thankful, you don't know what real "butt working" looks like.
Shut your mouth. I'm talking about lb rewards so maybe learn how to read before you come here you keyboard warrior . All the lb events that have rewards exclusive to those who made the lb are earned and that's what I'm asking for to be locked in and not made to return . I really don't care about the rest of you and what you do . You can stay throwing your money away on a dead game that's your decision and if you want your stuff to be made exclusive and not return then the same should apply to those who make lb in events and get rewards . Those shouldn't return as well . Go and learn how to read before you come running your mouth on my posts again . Eleribu.