Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Valentine's Day Event! Love, Loincloths and Lingerie!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I didn't go through all the old Achievement and limited-edition items; I adjusted the items that were offered to event leaderboard winners from the past few years. As for the original Sacrament Pets - those are still meant to be bound to a specific character... but I'm open to reasoning as to why they should be stashable.
    I want to use these old items on different toons which I am unable to do so I also think the update tab is misleading when it says “event reward vanity items that were previously unstashable”. It would be greatly appreciated if I could stash these Items to use on other toons to use on male or female characters just like all new vanity you can buy bounded from vendors. I don’t see why you shouldn’t because they will still be acc bound just no longer toon bound so that it’s fair just like all new items that are out. I would really appreciate if you did this because it allows me to use these old items through all my toons instead of being stuck to maybe a toon I no longer use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guapanese View Post
    I want to use these old items on different toons which I am unable to do so I also think the update tab is misleading when it says “event reward vanity items that were previously unstashable”. It would be greatly appreciated if I could stash these Items to use on other toons to use on male or female characters just like all new vanity you can buy bounded from vendors. I don’t see why you shouldn’t because they will still be acc bound just no longer toon bound so that it’s fair just like all new items that are out. I would really appreciate if you did this because it allows me to use these old items through all my toons instead of being stuck to maybe a toon I no longer use.

Which specific items are you talking about, please? Thanks!

If it's a huge problem with how the news is written I can rewrite it... but I would rather know what specific items you want to see made stashable, figure out why they were not included, and then either change them or respond with more info.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I didn't go through all the old Achievement and limited-edition items; I adjusted the items that were offered to event leaderboard winners from the past few years. As for the original Sacrament Pets - those are still meant to be bound to a specific character... but I'm open to reasoning as to why they should be stashable.

So, please list specific items that you think should be made stashable (or send me a private message here) and I will see what I can do.

Thanks! Hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day!!
    I been waiting for you to do this so long as you said it was something you would think about. I know you have to do them individually but it is just fair to community, you do it for new items so it’s only fair it be done for the old ones as well so they’re caught up to speed. Please at least take it into consideration cinco.
    I think the Items that should be made stashable are
    Elder Moon Stone of Grind
    Elder Blood Stone of Spite
    Elder Beast Stone of Drive
    Hellscream of Elder Blood
    Ravagers Of First Blood
    Rendazu the Vicious
    Cleavers of Old Blood
    Grotasz the Immortal
    it is only fair that all of these old items get the treatment of new ones and become stashable to move from toon to toon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Which specific items are you talking about, please? Thanks!

If it's a huge problem with how the news is written I can rewrite it... but I would rather know what specific items you want to see made stashable, figure out why they were not included, and then either change them or respond with more info.
    i think it is just unfair old players cannot use items they bought on other toons just because they’re older and unstashable even though all new event items are stashable.

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guapanese View Post
    I been waiting for you to do this so long as you said it was something you would think about. I know you have to do them individually but it is just fair to community, you do it for new items so it’s only fair it be done for the old ones as well so they’re caught up to speed. Please at least take it into consideration cinco.
    I think the Items that should be made stashable are
    Elder Moon Stone of Grind
    Elder Blood Stone of Spite
    Elder Beast Stone of Drive
    Hellscream of Elder Blood
    Ravagers Of First Blood
    Rendazu the Vicious
    Cleavers of Old Blood
    Grotasz the Immortal
    it is only fair that all of these old items get the treatment of new ones and become stashable to move from toon to toon.

Thanks for the details! I agree. Seems totally reasonable to me that these other pieces should get the 'stashable' treatment.

Hopefully won't take very long (but I probably won't be able to start work on this until tomorrow). Best wishes!! :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Thanks for the details! I agree. Seems totally reasonable to me that these other pieces should get the 'stashable' treatment.

Hopefully won't take very long (but I probably won't be able to start work on this until tomorrow). Best wishes!! :-)
    Thank you so much Cinco I really appreciate it you are absolutely the best, thank you for listening to the community !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

where to find master scroll for craft new pets?

Sent from my V2066 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Hello Cinco. Can you also make the solstice fire star gem stashable. It's sellable in auction but not stashable.
    Thanks

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #29
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Findme View Post
    where to find master scroll for craft new pets?

These are a rare drop from Ral’Hess. Good luck!

| | | |

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #30
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lyv View Post
    Hello Cinco. Can you also make the solstice fire star gem stashable. It's sellable in auction but not stashable.
    Thanks
    Sure! I’ll take a look at this. Definitely sounds like a bug if it can be traded but cannot be stashed. Thanks!

| | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Thank you 🤗

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Sure! I’ll take a look at this. Definitely sounds like a bug if it can be traded but cannot be stashed. Thanks!

Hello cinco .. enjoying the event so far and thank you for the new content .. if the sacrament wisps are meant to be bound completely then I'd love to request that they be offered again for the vast majority of us who weren't around for the event in 2018 and would love to collect them . Please do consider this sir and thank you again
    Do not despair , Destiny makes slaves of us all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Cinco can you plz make solo option for ral Hess not everyone uses gold loot and I only get like 2k gold a run cause of randoms not having goldloot

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Darkwarfare420; 02-11-2022 at 10:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

is new halo dropping?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hey cinco considering how expensive the new red biomorph bundle is, can we have stats for the set? For pvp and pve

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Also can you please give an effect upon wearing full vanity set? Just like black biomorph

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I love the hairstyle suggestion but don’t think I’ll be able to oblige this time around. Sorry :-/
    Could do some color changes but the new looks are out of my reach for a lil while.
    Cinco! Please don't miss out on this beautiful opportunity of a Crimson Desire Set. I would really cry if it does happen and mix and match with crimson bio set
    Last edited by Malladus; 02-11-2022 at 09:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hello Cinco, as the new Red bio came out it look really cool but is this new vanity made specially only for your platinium buyer or for all player? Cus many player been asking the same question in repeat. 1k platinuim is not much but yes as for many player who can't afford to buy those its not fair. specially when this new giger is better than the old one how about player who playing pvp daily and not able to get those because the price in platinuim and Gold (1b gold up) is way too much. So its like this new set was made limited for your platinium player while the no platinium player can go die and don't even dream about it right? Does it even make sense ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soursoup View Post
    Hello Cinco, as the new Red bio came out it look really cool but is this new vanity made specially only for your platinium buyer or for all player? Cus many player been asking the same question in repeat. 1k platinuim is not much but yes as for many player who can't afford to buy those its not fair. specially when this new giger is better than the old one how about player who playing pvp daily and not able to get those because the price in platinuim and Gold (1b gold up) is way too much. So its like this new set was made limited for your platinium player while the no platinium player can go die and don't even dream about it right? Does it even make sense ?
    I already spoke about this in detail in the other event thread but apparently he won't listen ... I honestly don't care about the vanity but come on why make the weapon for plat as well . The original giger wasn't sold as part of a bundle it was sold separately and gold option was made so that way almost everyone who was present that time was able to get it but this right here isn't it at all . Cinco did talk about a gold sink so why not start by giving gold option for other players to buy too rather than making it only plat exclusive ... I'm not an admin by any means but this is gonna end badly and by the time players start crying on forums about it in the coming months I won't even say a word cause this can be averted now
    Do not despair , Destiny makes slaves of us all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soursoup View Post
    But you can always buy it from people. It is already being sold on auction for gold. It's called limited bundle deal for a reason