Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Valentine's Day Event! Love, Loincloths and Lingerie!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Cinco we have golden date night but not deadly date night outfit (red one) ?

P.s ( can see in preview post but not in vendor)
    Last edited by Uptosts; 02-17-2022 at 02:41 PM.
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #82
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uptosts View Post
    Cinco we have golden date night but not deadly date night outfit (red one) ?

P.s ( can see in preview post but not in vendor)
    I will take a look at this as soon as I can. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Setting aside the fact that Platinum buyers are crucial to the business, it's important to have certain items that are rare, special, limited, and (if trade-friendly) very expensive.

There's also the simple fact that nothing is stopping you from earning the necessary gold.
    It’s not that though Cinco why not allow players to once again buy for platnium especially as a “Daily Rotation Item” it shouldn’t be something that forever disappears out of rotation. I’m not asking you to make it for gold but I am asking you to bring it back again for platnium as you release the best weapon in the game for only 90 players, if it was purely cosmetic it would be a much different story but releasing such a powerful weapon to such a limited amount of players doesn’t make much sense. I also believe that most people that bought said item already had giger when people had already been begging for it because it was so expensive and all that happened was it was made more expensive so please take it into consideration cinco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guapanese View Post
    It’s not that though Cinco why not allow players to once again buy for platnium especially as a “Daily Rotation Item” it shouldn’t be something that forever disappears out of rotation. I’m not asking you to make it for gold but I am asking you to bring it back again for platnium as you release the best weapon in the game for only 90 players, if it was purely cosmetic it would be a much different story but releasing such a powerful weapon to such a limited amount of players doesn’t make much sense. I also believe that most people that bought said item already had giger when people had already been begging for it because it was so expensive and all that happened was it was made more expensive so please take it into consideration cinco.

Watch out for the tapatalk avengers they will come on ur post crying

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #85
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwarfare420 View Post
    Watch out for the tapatalk avengers they will come on ur post crying

Is this a forum where users can express themselves or not?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #86
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

I understand you and I have had plenty of time to consider the addition of truly 'limited' items in the game. Don't take it personally if I choose not to eliminate the exclusivity of this item. Best wishes!
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I understand you and I have had plenty of time to consider the addition of truly 'limited' items in the game. Don't take it personally if I choose not to eliminate the exclusivity of this item. Best wishes!
    i have no problem with game exclusivity that is not my issue my issue lies where the best weapon in the game was one only buyable for plat and only 90 players were able to obtain it can I just please understand the logic of that because I’m not understanding how it’s very fair especially when all players begged for lucerath giger return and the ones that ended up with hemorath giger seemingly were the ones already with lucersth it just seems like the intended market was entirely missed due to it being so limited. Cosmetics i completely understand but when weapons become outrageous especially when they’re used in game it’s different. Giger only ever got up to roughly 600m but Hemorath version has now reached upwards of 1b and it’s just released, maybe at least some clarification if you won’t make any kind of change, or maybe you will?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

i have no problem with game exclusivity that is not my issue my issue lies where the best weapon in the game was one only buyable for plat and only 90 players were able to obtain it can I just please understand the logic of that because I’m not understanding how it’s very fair especially when all players begged for lucerath giger return and the ones that ended up with hemorath giger seemingly were the ones already with lucersth it just seems like the intended market was entirely missed due to it being so limited. Cosmetics i completely understand but when weapons become outrageous especially when they’re used in game it’s different. Giger only ever got up to roughly 600m but Hemorath version has now reached upwards of 1b and it’s just released, maybe at least some clarification if you won’t make any kind of change, or maybe you will?

even with regular giger you gave ppl the chance to get it bound but when you make a weapon that’s used in every mode and is the universal best it must be obtainable to at least more then 90 ppl dont you think???

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #89
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Don't be offended, but you are incorrect about this being the 'best' weapon. It's essentially the same weapon as Lucerath. The stat differences are negligible. I don't think you'll agree with me, but I didn't spend days testing and revising this item just for laughs. I intended Hemorath to be slightly different but not a 'clearly superior' item (as I have done with certain Relics, especially Elders, in the past).
    | | | |

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #90
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

even with regular giger you gave ppl the chance to get it bound but when you make a weapon that’s used in every mode and is the universal best it must be obtainable to at least more then 90 ppl dont you think???

I definitely disagree. Again, please take no offense. I'm just not persuaded and I do wish you the very best! :-)
    | | | |

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I definitely disagree. Again, please take no offense. I'm just not persuaded and I do wish you the very best! :-)
    I understand so maybe to ease will hemorath be something that may ever return or will it always be an item kept out of rotation because if that is the case maybe change it from daily deals name as it seems like it’s something that’ll eventually be back in rotation

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #92
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

I understand so maybe to ease will hemorath be something that may ever return or will it always be an item kept out of rotation because if that is the case maybe change it from daily deals name as it seems like it’s something that’ll eventually be back in rotation

The 'Daily Deal' title for the featured area of the store is named this way because the deals are available on particular days... but I can see changing this to "Limited Item Sales" or "Exclusive Sales."
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

The 'Daily Deal' title for the featured area of the store is named this way because the deals are available on particular days... but I can see changing this to "Limited Item Sales" or "Exclusive Sales."
    I definitely agree as it’s a little misleading because I feel like daily deals would definitely be a rotation thing something that of bigger scale games like fortnite or anything else that brings back items through “daily deals”

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

does this also mean hemorath will never return or anything better than giger will never release

17.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #95
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

does this also mean hemorath will never return or anything better than giger will never release

Items that are superior to the Giger blades will most certainly appear in the future - especially when the level cap increases.

As for reissuing these limited items, I have no plans to bring these back and wish to keep them (and future limited stuff) from returning.

| | | |

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Is this a forum where users can express themselves or not?
    was just telling guapaneese to watch out for the same ppl that came on my post about gold loot and hemorath . I mean that is what forum is for right? Not to have ppl attack you cause they don't like a post you made. Was just giving heads up. That my new name for ppl like that the tapatalk avengers

Last edited by Darkwarfare420; 02-17-2022 at 05:49 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Hope you didn't take what I wrote the wrong way. was giving you heads up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Items that are superior to the Giger blades will most certainly appear in the future - especially when the level cap increases.

As for reissuing these limited items, I have no plans to bring these back and wish to keep them (and future limited stuff) from returning.

I appreciate this, you know I think it would quite frankly quiet the community and stop people like myself from complaining if we could maybe pin or create a forum post in collaboration with you that explains what items will never see a return as these “limited and rare” items will stay that way and be able to be increased in price since you’re open about hemorath never returning we could maybe do the same with other items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwarfare420 View Post
    Hope you didn't take what I wrote the wrong way. was giving you heads up

No i didn’t I appreciate you, cinco and maybe others for being both respectful and actually replying. I honestly wish cinco would put me on a team of people to maybe help come up with creative ideas for the games as I really have a vision for the game and I’m sure many other players do as well, as some sort of creative community based team of people with ideas for the game

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Guapanese For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

No i didn’t I appreciate you, cinco and maybe others for being both respectful and actually replying. I honestly wish cinco would put me on a team of people to maybe help come up with creative ideas for the games as I really have a vision for the game and I’m sure many other players do as well, as some sort of creative community based team of people with ideas for the game

I apologize if you took what I said the wrong way wasn't trying to be disrespectful or attack you in anyway at all