Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2022-02-10 Content Update (289632)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

Default 2022-02-10 Content Update (289632)

+ Fixed a number of Level 46 weapns and gem items that could not be stashed. Specifically...
    + You can now stash Black Moon Medallion of Vapulea, Black Moon Braelet of Leviacza, Elder Moon Stone of Grind, Elder Blood Stone of Spite, Elder Beast Stone of Drive.
    + Additionally the Cleavers of Old Blood, Grotasz the Immortal, Hellscream of Elder Blood, Ravagers Of First Blood, and Rendazu the Vicious can now be stashed.
    + Increased the minimum event token drop from Ral'Hess from one (1) to five (5).
    + The Hotelier can now also drop Valentine event tokens.
    + Increased the drop chance of all items from the Hotelier.
    + Limited quantities of the "Hemorath Giger" item bundle will be on sale on February 12th and 13th!
    + This special Valentine's Day bundle contains three (3) trade-friendly vanity items and one (1) special Elder Relic weapon.
    + Wear all four (4) pieces of this new set to unlock a new Achievement and Title.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    + Fixed a number of Level 46 weapns and gem items that could not be stashed. Specifically...
    + You can now stash Black Moon Medallion of Vapulea, Black Moon Braelet of Leviacza, Elder Moon Stone of Grind, Elder Blood Stone of Spite, Elder Beast Stone of Drive.
    + Additionally the Cleavers of Old Blood, Grotasz the Immortal, Hellscream of Elder Blood, Ravagers Of First Blood, and Rendazu the Vicious can now be stashed.
    + Increased the minimum event token drop from Ral'Hess from one (1) to five (5).
    + Limited quantities of the "Hemorath Giger" item bundle will be on sale on February 12th and 13th!
    + This special Valentine's Day bundle contains three (3) trade-friendly vanity items and one (1) special Elder Relic weapon.
    + Wear all four (4) pieces of this new set to unlock a new Achievement and Title.
    Will the bundle be available for gold/tokens or is it just platinum?
    Do not despair , Destiny makes slaves of us all

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
    Will the bundle be available for gold/tokens or is it just platinum?
    This bundle is a Platinum exclusive.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    This bundle is a Platinum exclusive.
    Ah I see... Isn't there any way to make it available for those who don't spend plat like that sir ? I'm saying this because a new giger which might surpasses the old one being available for just plat may cause problems both now and in the long run since only a few people will buy and then once prices are set it will most likely go up from there but for the present time please do consider making provision for bound versions too sir some of us wouldn't mind if the gold is fairly high

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Evildantee For This Useful Post:

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Ah I see... Isn't there any way to make it available for those who don't spend plat like that sir ? I'm saying this because a new giger which might surpasses the old one being available for just plat may cause problems both now and in the long run since only a few people will buy and then once prices are set it will most likely go up from there but for the present time please do consider making provision for bound versions too sir some of us wouldn't mind if the gold is fairly high
    The set is trade-friendly, so you can purchase it from a Platinum user.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yes but only limited quantities of that set it would be hard to purchase it from a platinum user and mostly they will sell it for a very high price .

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuclearblast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Well that's one thing sir but in recent times they've decided to make it extra hard to buy stuff from them because it's either they won't sell because they don't like an individual or they feel some sort of god complex cause they've spent money to get those items or only a few copies are bought by the few people who buy and then they sit on the items for extended periods and then jack the prices when they begin to put them out for sale like what happened with the crop set during Halloween. Normally I wouldn't mind if it was just vanity but since there's a weapon in there too that's why I'm suggesting that an option be made for it to be bought with gold because I don't know about others but most of us aren't selling weapons that we actively use or on second thought you could offer the weapon separately for gold and then the full bundle for those who are interested but for the vast majority of players who aren't major plat buyers I'm requesting that you please make a gold option sir to at least make it possible for almost all of us doing the event to get it . Please do take it into consideration sir and thank you again for the event . It's been great so far

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evildantee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Cinco the majority of us wants the new giger either add it for drop or make purchaseable for gold unless you really want us to force to buy plat that's not ok

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gjaden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Please increase the drop chance for the common djinn stones.

Sent from my A37fw using Tapatalk

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

I will look into increasing the token drops from Hotelier and adjusting the rate of component drops from the Hotelier before we get into the second week of the event. I do think that removing the token drops from Hotelier would solve the second part of this quite easily. It might make sense to do this and then to add denominations of 15, 20 (maybe even 50?) to Ral'Hess with the same update. Hopefully I will be able to provide more information early next week (perhaps on Monday).

As for the Hemorath Giger vanity + Elder Relic bundle, I have considered your feedback. For an array of reasons (business-related) I have decided to keep this as a Platinum exclusive. Furthermore, I do not want to break this set up into Platinum exclusive and gold purchased / bound variants because it defeats the purpose of having an 'exclusive' Platinum bundle. Apologies for any inconvenience that this causes my non-Platinum users. I thank you all for your continued support!
    | | | |

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Why would an EXCLUSIVE outfit be available to purchase for tokens? It's exclusive for a reason. Cinco, you definitely made the right decision on letting it remain a plat exclusive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I will look into increasing the token drops from Hotelier and adjusting the rate of component drops from the Hotelier before we get into the second week of the event. I do think that removing the token drops from Hotelier would solve the second part of this quite easily. It might make sense to do this and then to add denominations of 15, 20 (maybe even 50?) to Ral'Hess with the same update. Hopefully I will be able to provide more information early next week (perhaps on Monday).

As for the Hemorath Giger vanity + Elder Relic bundle, I have considered your feedback. For an array of reasons (business-related) I have decided to keep this as a Platinum exclusive. Furthermore, I do not want to break this set up into Platinum exclusive and gold purchased / bound variants because it defeats the purpose of having an 'exclusive' Platinum bundle. Apologies for any inconvenience that this causes my non-Platinum users. I thank you all for your continued support!
    Plz look into making ral Hess solo option it's annoying you talk about lots of gold loot then you make it multi and not everyone uses gold loot on there equipment and it's extra annoying when I enter ral Hess 10 times straight and it's empty cause players cleared it out already

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkwarfare420 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Okay keep that set platinum exclusive but atleast make a weapon as good as Hemorath giger for non platinum users .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclearblast View Post
    Okay keep that set platinum exclusive but atleast make a weapon as good as Hemorath giger for non platinum users .

Old gigers are better than the new hem gigers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Squidgame View Post
    Old gigers are better than the new hem gigers
    35 damage difference in raw stats and almost +100 dps difference .. Guess your brain isn't working that's why you made that statement.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

35 damage difference in raw stats and almost +100 dps difference .. Guess your brain isn't working that's why you made that statement.
    If you think 35 damage and 100dps is a big deal then I could swear on god that you don't even pvp so please if you have nothing to do with something, please please don't comment about it. You only embarrass yourself and waste other's time. For real. 35 damage? Fr? 100dps? Old gigers are better still you have no idea. I tried myself in pvp so don't chat to me
    Last edited by Squidgame; 02-13-2022 at 06:35 AM.

24.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #17
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Are you familiar with Lucerath Giger? It’s different but just as good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I personally tried against the new weap using Lucerath, and i must admit that them both are basically the same thing, but i think the problem here is not the damage they have but the DPS, 35dmg in PvP means almost nothing in a combo-based meta. But DPS really does because that means that the faster you can hit, the faster you can combo, i could say that i could beat my opponent few times because i noticed that he was still leaning how to PvP, but even like that, it could consider it a threat, i really don't want to know about what someone that is already an experienced player could do with that dps difference.

Although i'm not voting for weapons to be free, because i understand that business is business, i really consider that Cinco could give new players and pvpers another chance to get Lucerath Giger weapon, because the only 2 weapons that could beat the new Hemorath weapon would be: Lucerath for their high combo rate, and guns, only if you are lucky enough not to miss the shot proc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Are you familiar with Lucerath Giger? It’s different but just as good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes i use lucerath giger but hemorath giger's higher damage makes it a much better weapon . If it's only in pve it won't matter but that high damage completely changes pvp as only few players got it . So in pve it might be just as good as old giger but when in PvP it's much better .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Yes i use lucerath giger but hemorath giger's higher damage makes it a much better weapon . If it's only in pve it won't matter but that high damage completely changes pvp as only few players got it . So in pve it might be just as good as old giger but when in PvP it's much better .

Nonsense. Absolute nonsense. Don't waste your time cinco i swear they're just blabbering. I tried both weapons with a friend, and they are totally the same thing. Fr. The difference is so so little its almost non existent. The new gigers are basically a second chance to get gigers for those who don't have old gigers.