Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2022-02-10 Content Update (289632)

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,439 Posts

Default 2022-02-10 Content Update (289632)

+ Fixed a number of Level 46 weapns and gem items that could not be stashed. Specifically...
    + You can now stash Black Moon Medallion of Vapulea, Black Moon Braelet of Leviacza, Elder Moon Stone of Grind, Elder Blood Stone of Spite, Elder Beast Stone of Drive.
    + Additionally the Cleavers of Old Blood, Grotasz the Immortal, Hellscream of Elder Blood, Ravagers Of First Blood, and Rendazu the Vicious can now be stashed.
    + Increased the minimum event token drop from Ral'Hess from one (1) to five (5).
    + The Hotelier can now also drop Valentine event tokens.
    + Increased the drop chance of all items from the Hotelier.
    + Limited quantities of the "Hemorath Giger" item bundle will be on sale on February 12th and 13th!
    + This special Valentine's Day bundle contains three (3) trade-friendly vanity items and one (1) special Elder Relic weapon.
    + Wear all four (4) pieces of this new set to unlock a new Achievement and Title.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    + Fixed a number of Level 46 weapns and gem items that could not be stashed. Specifically...
    + You can now stash Black Moon Medallion of Vapulea, Black Moon Braelet of Leviacza, Elder Moon Stone of Grind, Elder Blood Stone of Spite, Elder Beast Stone of Drive.
    + Additionally the Cleavers of Old Blood, Grotasz the Immortal, Hellscream of Elder Blood, Ravagers Of First Blood, and Rendazu the Vicious can now be stashed.
    + Increased the minimum event token drop from Ral'Hess from one (1) to five (5).
    + Limited quantities of the "Hemorath Giger" item bundle will be on sale on February 12th and 13th!
    + This special Valentine's Day bundle contains three (3) trade-friendly vanity items and one (1) special Elder Relic weapon.
    + Wear all four (4) pieces of this new set to unlock a new Achievement and Title.
    Will the bundle be available for gold/tokens or is it just platinum?
    Do not despair , Destiny makes slaves of us all

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
    Will the bundle be available for gold/tokens or is it just platinum?
    This bundle is a Platinum exclusive.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    This bundle is a Platinum exclusive.
    Ah I see... Isn't there any way to make it available for those who don't spend plat like that sir ? I'm saying this because a new giger which might surpasses the old one being available for just plat may cause problems both now and in the long run since only a few people will buy and then once prices are set it will most likely go up from there but for the present time please do consider making provision for bound versions too sir some of us wouldn't mind if the gold is fairly high

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Evildantee For This Useful Post:

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
    Ah I see... Isn't there any way to make it available for those who don't spend plat like that sir ? I'm saying this because a new giger which might surpasses the old one being available for just plat may cause problems both now and in the long run since only a few people will buy and then once prices are set it will most likely go up from there but for the present time please do consider making provision for bound versions too sir some of us wouldn't mind if the gold is fairly high
    The set is trade-friendly, so you can purchase it from a Platinum user.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yes but only limited quantities of that set it would be hard to purchase it from a platinum user and mostly they will sell it for a very high price .

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuclearblast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Well that's one thing sir but in recent times they've decided to make it extra hard to buy stuff from them because it's either they won't sell because they don't like an individual or they feel some sort of god complex cause they've spent money to get those items or only a few copies are bought by the few people who buy and then they sit on the items for extended periods and then jack the prices when they begin to put them out for sale like what happened with the crop set during Halloween. Normally I wouldn't mind if it was just vanity but since there's a weapon in there too that's why I'm suggesting that an option be made for it to be bought with gold because I don't know about others but most of us aren't selling weapons that we actively use or on second thought you could offer the weapon separately for gold and then the full bundle for those who are interested but for the vast majority of players who aren't major plat buyers I'm requesting that you please make a gold option sir to at least make it possible for almost all of us doing the event to get it . Please do take it into consideration sir and thank you again for the event . It's been great so far

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evildantee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Cinco the majority of us wants the new giger either add it for drop or make purchaseable for gold unless you really want us to force to buy plat that's not ok

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gjaden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Please increase the drop chance for the common djinn stones.

Sent from my A37fw using Tapatalk

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

I will look into increasing the token drops from Hotelier and adjusting the rate of component drops from the Hotelier before we get into the second week of the event. I do think that removing the token drops from Hotelier would solve the second part of this quite easily. It might make sense to do this and then to add denominations of 15, 20 (maybe even 50?) to Ral'Hess with the same update. Hopefully I will be able to provide more information early next week (perhaps on Monday).

As for the Hemorath Giger vanity + Elder Relic bundle, I have considered your feedback. For an array of reasons (business-related) I have decided to keep this as a Platinum exclusive. Furthermore, I do not want to break this set up into Platinum exclusive and gold purchased / bound variants because it defeats the purpose of having an 'exclusive' Platinum bundle. Apologies for any inconvenience that this causes my non-Platinum users. I thank you all for your continued support!
    | | | |

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Cinco can you consider bringing back the other old vanities like serpent and venus

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Why would an EXCLUSIVE outfit be available to purchase for tokens? It's exclusive for a reason. Cinco, you definitely made the right decision on letting it remain a plat exclusive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

So people cannot hoard or collect items that they buy from this event? That makes no sense.😂 Let people do what they want with their items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Cinco, plz reconsider making at least the old Giger back bound for gold in the vendor, its total unfairness for all the players that cant pay those 1000 Plat n we are more than 95%.
    All what Evildantee, Nuclear Blast, Skull Ripper said above is absolutely true, the game is gonna slip into madness of unfairness n lots of people will just quit for good just because of that. Look at the prices for the vanity like classic hat already n all the stuff already released back not long ago, the price for dem never changed ! Why ? Because so few bought them, due to the high plat price ! So if the prices dont ever go down for that kind of stuff, imagine for a wep that is a necessity.
    The game is already enough unfair, why would it hurt the business since some of the Valentine vanities are already sold 2000+ plat price ? The Crimson giger plat bundle will still be bought n sold 1B + in auc by all the regular abuser during the whole time after the event, tons of players will miss those 2 days, plat buyers will still buy n hoard them to sell 1B so why not making at least a non tradable version for gold that cant harm anyone ? It is not a harm for anyone to add the giger for gold in vendor during those 2 little days, plz reconsider sir. The plat buyers will still be able to sell their bundle after the event, at least if u absolutely dont wanna give us any Crimson Giger for bound, plz give us at least the old giger back, that would help a bit since everyone hoarding It sell It 1B+ as usual

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yamato For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skull Ripper View Post
    AGREED! If it's only vanities here, it would be ok for it to be limited edition but there is also a weapon here. It's truly unfair for people who werent present during the reset of the timer and during this event. In further events, I would say it's PAY TO WIN because truth be told, if the players with the new giger team up for gauntlet, if they also use blood of the beast, there is no way for others to beat them and imagine if they have alts, they can easily take over leaderboard and hoard the prizes and titles. There is no way ordinary giger users or players with no giger to overtake even if they are really pro. Aside from that, despite there being 4h restart, it's still almost impossible to attain the sets especially if certain players are planning on hoarding every refresh. In the future event, people will mostlikely just quit the game because of how unfair it's gotten. Even if they are trade friendly, sellers wont be selling it below 1b per set. Not every player gets that amount of golds to spend on just 1 set because in the future events, there will always be newer items. Thankfully the old giger were given a choice of gold and plat purchases because it showed fairness to everyone, now it's just frustrating!
    All true !! This is really horrible stuff, in fact gold sinks hv been suggested to balance the game but what is happening is totally the opposite, releasing vanity back for 2000 plat price is never gonna balance the game or make any price better, same for releasing weapons for 1000 Plat that none can get except plat buyers n all the same n same n same abusing people to get more n more all the freaking time. I never post usually on this forum n Im a player here since 2014, but this is going way out of hand.
    The helix matter has never been solved, but guess what, now we get a second helix limited for 2 days to make the rich richer, n the poor poorer. If this thing is staying as It is, I cant imagine the noise It will be during the following months n maybe years

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yamato For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I will look into increasing the token drops from Hotelier and adjusting the rate of component drops from the Hotelier before we get into the second week of the event. I do think that removing the token drops from Hotelier would solve the second part of this quite easily. It might make sense to do this and then to add denominations of 15, 20 (maybe even 50?) to Ral'Hess with the same update. Hopefully I will be able to provide more information early next week (perhaps on Monday).

As for the Hemorath Giger vanity + Elder Relic bundle, I have considered your feedback. For an array of reasons (business-related) I have decided to keep this as a Platinum exclusive. Furthermore, I do not want to break this set up into Platinum exclusive and gold purchased / bound variants because it defeats the purpose of having an 'exclusive' Platinum bundle. Apologies for any inconvenience that this causes my non-Platinum users. I thank you all for your continued support!
    Plz look into making ral Hess solo option it's annoying you talk about lots of gold loot then you make it multi and not everyone uses gold loot on there equipment and it's extra annoying when I enter ral Hess 10 times straight and it's empty cause players cleared it out already

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkwarfare420 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yeah how about u part them to pieces and put each of them 300 plts lol. Whnever I com check the lair, the item always sold out! If u cant make a token version atleast give everyone a chance to buy themselves one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Okay keep that set platinum exclusive but atleast make a weapon as good as Hemorath giger for non platinum users .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclearblast View Post
    Okay keep that set platinum exclusive but atleast make a weapon as good as Hemorath giger for non platinum users .

Old gigers are better than the new hem gigers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
    All true !! This is really horrible stuff, in fact gold sinks hv been suggested to balance the game but what is happening is totally the opposite, releasing vanity back for 2000 plat price is never gonna balance the game or make any price better, same for releasing weapons for 1000 Plat that none can get except plat buyers n all the same n same n same abusing people to get more n more all the freaking time. I never post usually on this forum n Im a player here since 2014, but this is going way out of hand.
    The helix matter has never been solved, but guess what, now we get a second helix limited for 2 days to make the rich richer, n the poor poorer. If this thing is staying as It is, I cant imagine the noise It will be during the following months n maybe years
    Everything that has been said here is nonsense. All of you are speaking nonsense. New helix? Bruh the new crimson set is being sold for only 300mil on auc. If you've been playing for atleast a year, you can afford that set right now. What new helix? Why are you wasting the devs' time exaggerating like that? Crimson set is just like any other plat set that came so far. You have no complaint about other plat sets but you do about this set? How does that make sense? Yes available for 2.days. and? Thats actually a lot of time. One day passed and its already not rare. 2 days is a lot especially that the population of people who buy a lot of stuff with plat isn't many.