Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
LMAO squid just return to the waters my guy, ur spitting too much ink from ur tentacles n ur swelling blind by It, can u explain why the old giger would be BETTER than the hemorath ? Hello ? The old giger has nothing possibly better than the hemorath, It has weaker dps by 100 points, less dmg. N It doesnt hv anything for compensation in return that the Hemorath doesnt hv already. How the old giger could possibly be.... better ?! �� Explain to us in details, doctor. 100 Dps u like It or not is a big upgrade, u combo much more. Everyone says Bulwark suks just because of few dps lower than giger n few dmg lower. But 35dmg + 100 dps of difference suddenly doesnt matter anymore ? Hello ? Its exactly like ur saying a PC from 2019 with weaker processor n weaker GPU is better than a new PC from this year with higher power. Maths are maths, n numbers exist for a reason. When u say u beat someone in pvp that has hemorath or that u tried both or blah blah blah, anyone can say the same kind of bs abt just anything.
N btw....

"Hemorath set is 300M in auc"

Hahahahahahaha ur just born for comedy, or ur are blinded by the ink again
I didn't read any of the bad jokes you made js. You're either terrible at pvp or you don't even pvp just like that evildanteee guy. It's defo one of the two. 1v1 me ill use old gigers and you use the new ones, I'll show you how good they are and that you're just terrible lol. When I said I tried them that means I tried them. If your brain doesnt function enough to understand what that means then I cant understand it for you. It isn't bs or whatever you said there, I pvp everyday and I know whats good and what isn't. Again you probably don't even pvp so I'm wasting my time replying