Quote Originally Posted by Skull Ripper View Post
Exactly Yamato! These players hoarded the new giger at what cost? Well, none other but to sell it to their friends outside game for real cash that's way higher than the cash used to purchase Platinums. Cinco I hope you realize the people whom you are selling the new gigers to are the ones killing your game by earning more than sts in one purchase especially when they sell their items in dark legends trading group in Facebook! I thought that's illegal in game but you seem to give them more chance to do it, no offense
You have no idea what you're saying. For real no idea. You think Cinco is gonna go on Facebook groups and find exactly who sells stuff to their friends? No offence but I assume you're 12. If someone gives 100$ to their friend and then they go on game and he "gifts" an item to his friend, you think Cinco is buda? He's gonna know what their intention was??? You're complaining and complaining yet you don't realise that's punishable from the very beginning and there is even a message that says in game, do not try to sell items for real world cash because you will only get scammed. You complain and complain but make no sense. If you see someone in public saying they pay real money for items, report them, and done that's it. Its all about what happens in-game, not outside it. Kindly stop wasting the devs' time