Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2022-02-10 Content Update (289632)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skull Ripper View Post
    Exactly Yamato! These players hoarded the new giger at what cost? Well, none other but to sell it to their friends outside game for real cash that's way higher than the cash used to purchase Platinums. Cinco I hope you realize the people whom you are selling the new gigers to are the ones killing your game by earning more than sts in one purchase especially when they sell their items in dark legends trading group in Facebook! I thought that's illegal in game but you seem to give them more chance to do it, no offense
    You have no idea what you're saying. For real no idea. You think Cinco is gonna go on Facebook groups and find exactly who sells stuff to their friends? No offence but I assume you're 12. If someone gives 100$ to their friend and then they go on game and he "gifts" an item to his friend, you think Cinco is buda? He's gonna know what their intention was??? You're complaining and complaining yet you don't realise that's punishable from the very beginning and there is even a message that says in game, do not try to sell items for real world cash because you will only get scammed. You complain and complain but make no sense. If you see someone in public saying they pay real money for items, report them, and done that's it. Its all about what happens in-game, not outside it. Kindly stop wasting the devs' time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Squidgame View Post
    Old gigers are better than the new hem gigers
    35 damage difference in raw stats and almost +100 dps difference .. Guess your brain isn't working that's why you made that statement.
    Do not despair , Destiny makes slaves of us all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Everything that has been said here is nonsense. All of you are speaking nonsense. New helix? Bruh the new crimson set is being sold for only 300mil on auc. If you've been playing for atleast a year, you can afford that set right now. What new helix? Why are you wasting the devs' time exaggerating like that? Crimson set is just like any other plat set that came so far. You have no complaint about other plat sets but you do about this set? How does that make sense? Yes available for 2.days. and? Thats actually a lot of time. One day passed and its already not rare. 2 days is a lot especially that the population of people who buy a lot of stuff with plat isn't many.
    Nobody is talking about the set here . If it was a set with no weapon there wouldn't be this much commotion in here . I remember how you cried for months on end last year prior to halloween about daring and android gems which those of us who farmed in halloween 2020 and made lb in that event dropped and got as rewards but because you managed to pay money for a bundle that's got this new weapon you're running your mouth all over the place . Sit your *** down and just stop talking already. People are demanding 1b+ for the weapon and that's what people are concerned about not the set itself . The same way the original gigers were made available to plat spenders and non plat spenders is the same way the new weapon should be . Anyways I'm done here . Don't even bother replying unless you wanna reply to yourself.
    Do not despair , Destiny makes slaves of us all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Again exaggerating and wasting the devs's time. Why? What nonsense are you saying? The game didn't change at all. "Healthg community". "Everyone helping each other" sounds like an anime flash back, none of that is true. Nothing changed since ever and no richer is becoming more rich just because they bought a plat set thats now 300mil lol.

The game is FAR away from turning into a "P2P" game. Only spenders win? What are you talking about? Winning in pvp?? How are you losing anything if someone buys something for plat I don't get it? It sounds like you're complaining because you're afraid people might be richer than you, which is an absurd reason.

Where are the scammers youre talking about? Who even gets scammed now a days unless its them being inattentive or completely unaware? There is hardly any way you'd get scammed now a days. You can fit so many items in trade, gold has comas between digits, and everything is as clear as ever. Unless you give someone something and expect them to give it back, there is no other way of getting scammed. Trollers haters and racists? Its an online game what do you exactly expect? If you have a problem with someone or youre being cyber bullied, simply take screenshots and email them to spacetimestudios. Easily done.
    what's 300mil? Crimson bio set? Please mention the seller name here asap I looking to buy 3x or if he have 5x or 10x of those set I will buy all for 300 mil each. Or I can trade a few helix for those too if he don't want gold. Cus I been asking most seller they are selling 700m+ atm...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
    35 damage difference in raw stats and almost +100 dps difference .. Guess your brain isn't working that's why you made that statement.
    If you think 35 damage and 100dps is a big deal then I could swear on god that you don't even pvp so please if you have nothing to do with something, please please don't comment about it. You only embarrass yourself and waste other's time. For real. 35 damage? Fr? 100dps? Old gigers are better still you have no idea. I tried myself in pvp so don't chat to me
    Last edited by Squidgame; 02-13-2022 at 06:35 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soursoup View Post
    what's 300mil? Crimson bio set? Please mention the seller name here asap I looking to buy 3x or if he have 5x or 10x of those set I will buy all for 300 mil each. Or I can trade a few helix for those too if he don't want gold. Cus I been asking most seller they are selling 700m+ atm...
    On auction yesterday and today I saw it for max 400mil

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Cinco pls make the hemorath giger available for gold bound item or if not for drop. If you look already these people are acting superior like god cos they have the new weapon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gjaden View Post
    Cinco pls make the hemorath giger available for gold bound item or if not for drop. If you look already these people are acting superior like god cos they have the new weapon
    ikr! they be looking so PRO lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gjaden View Post
    Lies. They're not superior like "god" old gigers are almost the exact same

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #30
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclearblast View Post
    Okay keep that set platinum exclusive but atleast make a weapon as good as Hemorath giger for non platinum users .

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk
    Are you familiar with Lucerath Giger? It’s different but just as good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I personally tried against the new weap using Lucerath, and i must admit that them both are basically the same thing, but i think the problem here is not the damage they have but the DPS, 35dmg in PvP means almost nothing in a combo-based meta. But DPS really does because that means that the faster you can hit, the faster you can combo, i could say that i could beat my opponent few times because i noticed that he was still leaning how to PvP, but even like that, it could consider it a threat, i really don't want to know about what someone that is already an experienced player could do with that dps difference.

Although i'm not voting for weapons to be free, because i understand that business is business, i really consider that Cinco could give new players and pvpers another chance to get Lucerath Giger weapon, because the only 2 weapons that could beat the new Hemorath weapon would be: Lucerath for their high combo rate, and guns, only if you are lucky enough not to miss the shot proc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Why are the master scroll drops so nonexistent?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

Yes i use lucerath giger but hemorath giger's higher damage makes it a much better weapon . If it's only in pve it won't matter but that high damage completely changes pvp as only few players got it . So in pve it might be just as good as old giger but when in PvP it's much better .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclearblast View Post
    Yes i use lucerath giger but hemorath giger's higher damage makes it a much better weapon . If it's only in pve it won't matter but that high damage completely changes pvp as only few players got it . So in pve it might be just as good as old giger but when in PvP it's much better .

Nonsense. Absolute nonsense. Don't waste your time cinco i swear they're just blabbering. I tried both weapons with a friend, and they are totally the same thing. Fr. The difference is so so little its almost non existent. The new gigers are basically a second chance to get gigers for those who don't have old gigers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

If you think 35 damage and 100dps is a big deal then I could swear on god that you don't even pvp so please if you have nothing to do with something, please please don't comment about it. You only embarrass yourself and waste other's time. For real. 35 damage? Fr? 100dps? Old gigers are better still you have no idea. I tried myself in pvp so don't chat to me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Cinco please release the old giger for bound all merchant in dl sell op for hemorath set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

bro hermorath giger proc is not working kindly check

Sent from my V2066 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Old gigers are better than the new hem gigers
    LMAO squid just return to the waters my guy, ur spitting too much ink from ur tentacles n ur swelling blind by It, can u explain why the old giger would be BETTER than the hemorath ? Hello ? The old giger has nothing possibly better than the hemorath, It has weaker dps by 100 points, less dmg. N It doesnt hv anything for compensation in return that the Hemorath doesnt hv already. How the old giger could possibly be.... better ?! 🤣 Explain to us in details, doctor. 100 Dps u like It or not is a big upgrade, u combo much more. Everyone says Bulwark suks just because of few dps lower than giger n few dmg lower. But 35dmg + 100 dps of difference suddenly doesnt matter anymore ? Hello ? Its exactly like ur saying a PC from 2019 with weaker processor n weaker GPU is better than a new PC from this year with higher power. Maths are maths, n numbers exist for a reason. When u say u beat someone in pvp that has hemorath or that u tried both or blah blah blah, anyone can say the same kind of bs abt just anything.
    N btw....

"Hemorath set is 300M in auc"

Hahahahahahaha ur just born for comedy, or ur are blinded by the ink again

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yamato For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
    My guy u couldnt say better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
    My guy u couldnt say better
    "My guy u couldn't say better"

Scroll up a few posts and you'll see Cinco agreed with me himself that old gigers are just as good. Now tell me ink dude you know better than the developer who made these items as well?