Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2022-02-10 Content Update (289632)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
    LMAO squid just return to the waters my guy, ur spitting too much ink from ur tentacles n ur swelling blind by It, can u explain why the old giger would be BETTER than the hemorath ? Hello ? The old giger has nothing possibly better than the hemorath, It has weaker dps by 100 points, less dmg. N It doesnt hv anything for compensation in return that the Hemorath doesnt hv already. How the old giger could possibly be.... better ?! �� Explain to us in details, doctor. 100 Dps u like It or not is a big upgrade, u combo much more. Everyone says Bulwark suks just because of few dps lower than giger n few dmg lower. But 35dmg + 100 dps of difference suddenly doesnt matter anymore ? Hello ? Its exactly like ur saying a PC from 2019 with weaker processor n weaker GPU is better than a new PC from this year with higher power. Maths are maths, n numbers exist for a reason. When u say u beat someone in pvp that has hemorath or that u tried both or blah blah blah, anyone can say the same kind of bs abt just anything.
    N btw....

"Hemorath set is 300M in auc"

Hahahahahahaha ur just born for comedy, or ur are blinded by the ink again
    I didn't read any of the bad jokes you made js. You're either terrible at pvp or you don't even pvp just like that evildanteee guy. It's defo one of the two. 1v1 me ill use old gigers and you use the new ones, I'll show you how good they are and that you're just terrible lol. When I said I tried them that means I tried them. If your brain doesnt function enough to understand what that means then I cant understand it for you. It isn't bs or whatever you said there, I pvp everyday and I know whats good and what isn't. Again you probably don't even pvp so I'm wasting my time replying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Stop complaining grind up and buy it -.- ya make it seem like ya want it handed to u because u don’t wana spend so much gold on a set that has only 80-120 in game remember who keeps the game alive for the f2p players the paying ones keep that in mind they spend money so u don’t have to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by isiah View Post
    Stop complaining grind up and buy it -.- ya make it seem like ya want it handed to u because u don’t wana spend so much gold on a set that has only 80-120 in game remember who keeps the game alive for the f2p players the paying ones keep that in mind they spend money so u don’t have to.
    Exactly, finally

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

@skull ripper that sounds like a personal problem. Us buying items with plat is so we can have for ourselves. YOU seem bitter that you are not benefitting from the event. Everyone had a fair opportunity to get the new outfit. Be optimistic instead of pessimistic. Again, Cinco, thank you so much for the new vanity; it's beautiful!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Im quitting now cinco bcause you dont release the lucerath giger. No giger no life

6. The Following User Says Thank You to icanseeyou For This Useful Post:

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #46
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by icanseeyou View Post
    Im quitting now cinco bcause you dont release the lucerath giger. No giger no life
    No you’re not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    No you’re not.

You adding something ? You made 2 new weapons with gold loot which would be good in pve but for PvP only that new giger which is limited quantity and better than the old giger weapon .

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #48
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclearblast View Post
    You adding something ? You made 2 new weapons with gold loot which would be good in pve but for PvP only that new giger which is limited quantity and better than the old giger weapon .

Nah. Just saying that icanseeyou's post wasn't true.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Squidgame View Post
    I didn't read any of the bad jokes you made js. You're either terrible at pvp or you don't even pvp just like that evildanteee guy. It's defo one of the two. 1v1 me ill use old gigers and you use the new ones, I'll show you how good they are and that you're just terrible lol. When I said I tried them that means I tried them. If your brain doesnt function enough to understand what that means then I cant understand it for you. It isn't bs or whatever you said there, I pvp everyday and I know whats good and what isn't. Again you probably don't even pvp so I'm wasting my time replying
    Even if i hate agreeing with this, i must admit that Lucerath is as good as Hemorath, difference is almost minimum and in stats dps doesn't show too much, i have tried both weaps, and even my friend used Hemorath for vs meanwhile i used Lucerath (both being active pvpers), and i end up winning, after the match, my friend said that both weapons are basically the same, yes hemorath has more dmg, has more dps, but he couldn't notice a real difference than just combo rng %

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclearblast View Post

It isn't better. It is almost exactly the same as lucreath gigers and it changes absolutely nothing in pvp, if you're good youre good. The new hemo gigers were just a second chance to get gigers category for those who don't have gigers. As simple as that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtylez View Post
    Even if i hate agreeing with this, i must admit that Lucerath is as good as Hemorath, difference is almost minimum and in stats dps doesn't show too much, i have tried both weaps, and even my friend used Hemorath for vs meanwhile i used Lucerath (both being active pvpers), and i end up winning, after the match, my friend said that both weapons are basically the same, yes hemorath has more dmg, has more dps, but he couldn't notice a real difference than just combo rng %
    Finally someone that actually plays pvp and has tried them. I seriously don't see why people are making such a huge fuss about it, they're literally the same just different colour! People just like to complain

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Hello cinco .. just wanted to remind you about the extra hair colours you said that you'd add and I wanted to ask if there's a chance that we could get those on Thursday when you add the vendor but the hair will be a permanent addition to the ones that the plat hair vendor sells . Hoping to hear from you soon sir . Cheers
    Do not despair , Destiny makes slaves of us all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Dear. Cinco

Im totally quit bacuse old giger you dont release i give all my items to all my friends and beggers by the way what is your next vanity set Emerald bio set with emerald giger sword for pve gives 400 chance goold loot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi cinco
    I just wanted to mention you something that the further game is going the more unfair it is getting and this new giger is one of them for f2p and also u didnt give the chance to new players from like 1 year ago to buy them im really sorry to say

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by japanesecredit View Post
    Hi cinco
    I just wanted to mention you something that the further game is going the more unfair it is getting and this new giger is one of them for f2p and also u didnt give the chance to new players from like 1 year ago to buy them im really sorry to say
    New players or anybody can always buy from sellers that the game are full of, and even auction. Don't know what fairness you're talking about

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #56
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
    Hello cinco .. just wanted to remind you about the extra hair colours you said that you'd add and I wanted to ask if there's a chance that we could get those on Thursday when you add the vendor but the hair will be a permanent addition to the ones that the plat hair vendor sells . Hoping to hear from you soon sir . Cheers
    I indicated that I would try. It was not a promise. There’s actually quite a lot on my schedule rn, and any new hair might need to wait for next event. Best wishes!

| | | |

19.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #57
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by icanseeyou View Post
    Dear. Cinco

Im totally quit bacuse old giger you dont…
    Nope. You’re still playing.

| | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I indicated that I would try. It was not a promise. There’s actually quite a lot on my schedule rn, and any new hair might need to wait for next event. Best wishes!

:/ I was hoping that at least we might be able to see some extra colour options of the existing hairstyles in the metallic side added but it's all good sir we'll wait for them in the next event . Hopefully we will get sin patty this year and thank you again for your work
    Do not despair , Destiny makes slaves of us all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I’m bored already