Can we get some kind of classic style Crafting/Farming Event?

The event would focus on dropping the [Crafting Materials] and the uncrafted [Item set Pieces].

Or maybe uncrafted Item set pieces could be buyable from the [Event Vendor] with the platinum, and the event itself could drop only the Materials;
And if someone already has the uncrafted set on their own, they could of course use it for crafting without needing to buy the uncrafted set.

Then there would be of course the [Blacksmith] that is part of the event and can craft all the items that are part of the event.

Event would focus example for these item sets:

• L50 [Mystery]
  • L55 [Enchanted - Customized - Fortified]
  • L60 [Demonic]
  • L65 [Lilith's - Orlok's - Sanguine's]
  • L75 [Fiery - Savage - Swift]
  • L70 [Tiki God's]
  • L77 [Lustrous]

[I'm unsure about the L50 Mystery set, but that set was first set that I crafted back in the 2013 or so, so that's why I bringed the L50 mystery set here too, for the nostalgy reasons]

Drop change for the Materials would be example 5-10%, 15-20%, 25-50% depending on which Material and which set the material is belonging.

But all in all I think many crafters and other players would appreciate the event like this.
And I think it would be good for the low level PvE too, and would bring more activity for the low level PvE after all.

I think more players should experience the joy of the Crafting, since it's so awesome thing to do in Pocket Legends!
And most of the players who haven't never tried crafting, don't even know what they are missing, and the crafting event could encourage the players to trying the crafting more openly.

So if you think about it more closely, the crafting event could be positive sight for the PvE and for the PL itself.

Atleast in paper it sounds good, but I have really no idea how it would work or would it be a total disaster..
But it's just an humble idea that crossed my mind today, and I wanted to share the idea here for more open perspective.
But if it's going to work, and players are interested, I'm curious to see how the [Spacetime Studios] can improve this idea, and what would be the outcome.