Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
From the late to the old ones, not in precious order.

1> Rhino & Fox Buff - It's funny how they deny Dash and everything related with it as some unicorn, that doesn't exist, and everything exploitable with that, doesn't exist, leave alone the glitch explorations with that and deny everything the way one small child try to hide candy in his hand from his dad and says - Dad I'm not eating candy. LOL. Just when you know they can't face replies ask mods to lock threads, go ahead ask to delete this thread as well. I also want to see.

Something good way to start ruining honor.

2> Old platinum sides, when pvp was already on the edge of high damage this made no sense.

3> Stat guns, all the qtr, semi guns etc.

4> Enchantments - exactly right at the middle of a dev granted tournament. None voiced for it - surprising after the tourney they voiced for the shields not again for the enchantments. it took bit long. lol. How funny.
Anyway something that finally gone. Finally instead of "something that players paid for" and "pvp irrelevant in pl".

Am I forgetting something significant?
Well they banned enchants from forest fight and rockwall forts they could also ban mythic arcane and stat guns and the valentine elite sets from pvp too