Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: How to ruin pvp!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Default How to ruin pvp!

From the late to the old ones, not in precious order.

1> Rhino & Fox Buff - It's funny how they deny Dash and everything related with it as some unicorn, that doesn't exist, and everything exploitable with that, doesn't exist, leave alone the glitch explorations with that and deny everything the way one small child try to hide candy in his hand from his dad and says - Dad I'm not eating candy. LOL. Just when you know they can't face replies ask mods to lock threads, go ahead ask to delete this thread as well. I also want to see.

Something good way to start ruining honor.

2> Old platinum sides, when pvp was already on the edge of high damage this made no sense.

3> Stat guns, all the qtr, semi guns etc.

4> Enchantments - exactly right at the middle of a dev granted tournament. None voiced for it - surprising after the tourney they voiced for the shields not again for the enchantments. it took bit long. lol. How funny.
    Anyway something that finally gone. Finally instead of "something that players paid for" and "pvp irrelevant in pl".

Am I forgetting something significant?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post

1> Rhino & Fox Buff - It's funny how they deny Dash and everything related with it as some unicorn, that doesn't exist, and everything exploitable with that, doesn't exist, leave alone the glitch explorations with that and deny everything the way one small child try to hide candy in his hand from his dad and says - Dad I'm not eating candy. LOL. Just when you know they can't face replies ask mods to lock threads, go ahead ask to delete this thread as well. I also want to see.

Something good way to start ruining honor.

2> Old platinum sides, when pvp was already on the edge of high damage this made no sense.

3> Stat guns, all the qtr, semi guns etc.

4> Enchantments - exactly right at the middle of a dev granted tournament. None voiced for it - surprising after the tourney they voiced for the shields not again for the enchantments. it took bit long. lol. How funny.
    Anyway something that finally gone. Finally instead of "something that players paid for" and "pvp irrelevant in pl".

Am I forgetting something significant?
    Well they banned enchants from forest fight and rockwall forts they could also ban mythic arcane and stat guns and the valentine elite sets from pvp too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post

What glitch? I've never heard anyone talk about it when I play with my 71 rhino against them. Besides the game isn't just about 110 mythic (trash) pvp anymore. Pvp balancing needs to consider honor as well as twink levels because those are on the rise again. I really don't care about 110 in the slightest but at twink, people spam pallies and dex bears at least at 71. If rhino and fox was too strong, why am I like the only 71 rhino there? Why is Hook the only fox? Why is literally everyone else playing pally and dex bear? I also own a pally. Why? Cos it does much better than my rhino.

I'm narrowing down on 71 because it's one of the best lvls for fox and rhino and even then they are not meta.

If you want to talk about OP, that's dex bear and pally. Dex bear nukes extremely hard while not being affected by hit debuffs so there's no way to make them miss their nuking. Iron blood means they're also reasonably tanky. Even an auto attack with rage buff can hit rlly hard. It's just beckon stomp to win. Pally is also tanky and hits like a truck.

So let me ask you again. Why do most people play those 2 classes? And why isn't ur spotlight on them?

Everything else I agree with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Those buffs were totally based off honor pvp & the whole discussion were also about honor pvp.
    If your question is about why not my spotlight on L71 class balance, how that is relatable only except the fact that how these classes can effect other levels.

Although the solid points that I raise those matter for other levels too, you should go through this thread as there everything is already written and with that the question "what Glitch?" I'd take that an honest question as you were hardly even played as mention by yourself, you'll get the answers too -

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...f-Honor-(2022)

Once you read this thread, then we should proceed.

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

You make threads for the express purpose of starting drama... so yeah, they get locked.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com