Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Been seeing this kind of stuff waaaay too often lately

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Ntm is Zoryon...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

To think i bought a item from one of those people smh. Ive been seeing this alot all over also.doesnt seem luke much happens. You can tell whem people are joking having fun but this is well not cool at all

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Good for you bro!

I, like you, am sick of this. One reason STS doesn't recieve extra income from my four children to play this game is because of what you have already stated: reporting doesn't do anything anymore. And people know it. Kids, and adults, have gotten so arogant, tbey feel invincible and beg you to report them. I have had people hunt me down days after I report them to say "Ha!" As Blind said, you see that Founder's Helmon his head, it means he/she's probably spent a ton on game and nothing will happen.

I try to let certain things go even tho I could report a lot more than I do. However, the more STS ignores this issue, the more likely I will become someone that either just mutes the idiot or leaves thr town.

Also, by looking at the name of the guild, it doesn't surprise me one bit. If he reads this, sorry Rush, but it's true. His but should have been kicked out of your guild INSTANTLY instead of standing there like an idiot and laughing. (Yes, stuff like this pisses me off!)
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Glad View Post
    Ntm is Zoryon...
    Hahaha. Good ol' poor zoryon. I guess hes raging on a new char bcus hes so hated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Sigh... This is horrible. And unfortunately this isn't the first time I've seen this.

This game is suppose to be for 13+ anyways but you and I both know kids can still get in touch with this game.

However, you kinda did wrong in getting into the argument which encouraged it. The best thing is just pm them to stop and relax and report them for their vulgar. Encouragement is a big reason why so many people countinue to do this. Noticed how there is like 3 guys being immature here, if it was just one they wouldn't have support to keep going.

Anyways, this type of stuff will happen EVERYWHERE not only in games but real life. You walk to a kids store and you might hear someone curse. The best this to do is just ignore it and do what you do. No need to part take as it may add fuel to the fire. It's our job to be mature enough to handle this.

I'm sure STS is doing something.
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NotYoCookiez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I actually heard the beginning of the conversation. One of those idiots was planning to namechange to hitler and say that. I was going to find his avi and report but got dc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

This game is actually rated 9+ in the Apple app store.

The best one can do is report, don't even tell the offender that they're reported. I believe that people have been insulting too long without proper punishment, as other posters have suggested, that they aren't afraid of losing their account and work. It's basically a part of PL life, and it's hard to not do through one day without someone saying something bad.
    I don't understand why people think it's fine to have this behavior online. The only thing they're doing is making themselves fools to the majority of people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Windwaiker:695546
    This game is actually rated 9+ in the Apple app store.

The best one can do is report, don't even tell the offender that they're reported. I believe that people have been insulting too long without proper punishment, as other posters have suggested, that they aren't afraid of losing their account and work. It's basically a part of PL life, and it's hard to not do through one day without someone saying something bad.
    I don't understand why people think it's fine to have this behavior online. The only thing they're doing is making themselves fools to the majority of people.
    The game is really 13+ immediately due to chat and other things. (Mostly chat)
    IT'S THE LAW

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

For the record before this thread was posted, they were booted out of our guild. Loserxx also has been booted from our guild quite awhile ago.

I can say when I questioned Rush about what was going on at the time he said: "They are going to get banned." He had already given them a warning and told them to stop. I personally saw Rush boot him from our guild, and just saying "they are in my guild" does not mean Rush was proud to have them in there at all. If anything he was enjoying watching them dig their own grave. When someone is offended (and rightfully so), it can be hard to pick out ones intentions.

@lwmark- u tried to undercut a 1.5mil item to 400k. Saying someone in your guild would practically give it for free. When that didn't work, you came back again. You offended him the first time so ya he raised the price... That's why you "almost" bought it from him.

On actual topic, I'm not sure what you expect sts to do. Obviously these guys need banned... But pertaining to the filter. You call out sts as if there is something more they can do. They have thousands of players. They can not patrol every player who may or may not abuse the filter. That's why they have the player report system. Sts is actually very good about banning people like this compared to other games and their chat filter is actually quite good. Players will always find a way to abuse it. If sts makes the chat filter stronger, everyone here would complain and say their game is hardly enjoyable. Unfortunetly people do exploit the system, but sts wants the majority of us to be able to enjoy our chat without every other word being filtered.

The best thing here would have been to use the player report system as sts has given us players.
    Last edited by Jewelsofjane; 07-01-2012 at 09:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

... That made me sick to my stomach. It's almost as bad in DL as in PL, but They may be close to the same. I tell you what our generation (14+) is just getting so immature, inappropriate, and out of line. They take things to far. Even adults, None on the forums I'm sure, but even adults in game feel like they are 13 behind a computer and say whatever they want. I respect you greatly Necro for this thread, and hope something will be done about this.
    SL: L.41 xPaarx
    PL: L.66 Paaraseva
    DL: L.21 Jupiter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Exactly why I suggested that there be community GM's in this game. They'd be able to mute, ban within reason.
    Main: Ardon lvl 41 Operative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Guys i spoke with them and they promised that they will tone it down if you see them doing this kind of stuff again pm me in game my ign is queenoftheys
    Nobody can screw up like americans

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Are you kidding me? Necro, you have right to post this on the forums. I reported NTM three weeks ago because he kept making fun of me by calling me a Jew.

I have to agree 100% with what Blind said too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NECROREAPER View Post
    This.

At this point,I don't care about them at all. Oh and RushorGTFO wanted me to let everyone know that hes proud that these people are in his guild.
    Quite disappointed in Rush.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Urqui View Post
    Nick ROFL that's awesome

But these kids are the same ones that are gonna beg devs for an unbanning
    There should be a feature that gets you an hour ban if youre reported more than 5 or 10 times in 1 day. Maybe they'll learn then...
    That'd be abused to much...
    People would say to there guild... Hey report this guy I don't like him...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Hitlerisback and naziiwhatever need to GO. The love of my life, Regina Spektor, is Jewish!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Are you kidding me? Necro, you have right to post this on the forums. I reported NTM three weeks ago because he kept making fun of me by calling me a Jew.

I have to agree 100% with what Blind said too.
    Does this have anything to do with Adam calling you a Jew? He makes nicknames for everybody and by no means does he mean offense... I mean he calls me: Most Annoying Person In the world. And Puppet XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sryyoulose View Post
    Does this have anything to do with Adam calling you a Jew? He makes nicknames for everybody and by no means does he mean offense... I mean he calls me: Most Annoying Person In the world. And Puppet XD
    Adam is my best bud, I told him to lay off the Jew jokes 'cause sometimes he over uses them. He respects that, but one time in town he called me a Jew and NTM said, "Hahahah Ghost is Hitler!"
    Last edited by XghostzX; 07-01-2012 at 10:11 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thats sad. I pty them. They wana kill Jews because they killed Jesus??????????? They need to read The Bible. All of u Christians out there please pray for them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default Been seeing this kind of stuff waaaay too often lately

LOL @Red. I knew you would have something to say to this.

I do hate this. It's like the bus monitor that was harassed by those kids. Are parents just totally disregarding or encouraging that kind of behavior? I also can't stand racial remarks like this. This is the 21th century no race should be able to discriminate against another like that.

@paladin Yes! I'm a pk and I'm lucky enough to grow up in a good home.

I hope sts has a quick response to this. It shouldn't be anywhere.
    Last edited by nmyxspaceship; 07-01-2012 at 01:12 PM.