Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How can we help?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    422 Posts

I think that the fact we always have to renew completely all of our gears is something that discourage many players!

What if we could merge our arcane weapon with the new one? and having an option to switch proc?
    (1 proc at a time ofc!!)

Or being able to upgrade our old arcane weapon to current cap?
    would love to use dragon sword or Ebon aegis with up to date stats and proc!!

Anyway what i mean is that i'm sure that if we could have something that become more and more
    precious over time would encourage many players to play more and longer!!
    (and no! not something as lame as spirit weapon!! would be a completely different concept)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    I think that the fact we always have to renew completely all of our gears is something that discourage many players!

What if we could merge our arcane weapon with the new one? and having an option to switch proc?
    (1 proc at a time ofc!!)

Anyway what i mean is that i'm sure that if we could have something that become more and more
    (and no! not something as lame as spirit weapon!! would be a completely different concept)
    I think they tried it with spirit weapons. Problem is that they can't do it with arcanes since lockeds are the main source of income for sts. I really don't understand people who spend hundreds of dollars on plat just to gamble in a tiny MMORPG.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

(1 proc at a time ofc!!)

I like the concept of be able to upgrade older weaps to endgame.
    Avy
    12-2012

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,068 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    I like the concept of be able to upgrade older weaps to endgame.
    I been asking for this for ages, this would be very fun to have. I made a vid explaining what I would change about AL and one thing was to make older weapons obtainable through quests by gathering the materials to craft the weapons through story mode. Leveling should be very slow and fun, events should scale from lv 15-81 so players can actually play the events while they are active. The weapons would scale to level as well, if you are lv 81 using a dragon sword then its proc should do 10k dmg a tick or so not 200.
    Ofc they would have to rework the proc on useless proc weapons such as some mythics but its worth it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alkif View Post
    I think they tried it with spirit weapons. Problem is that they can't do it with arcanes since lockeds are the main source of income for sts. I really don't understand people who spend hundreds of dollars on plat just to gamble in a tiny MMORPG.
    Locks can drop materials which can upgrade old weapons to current cap

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

(1 proc at a time ofc!!)

Ohh hell yes love this idea!!

Would love to hear what @Cinco has to say about this!

Sent from my LIO-L29 using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Analytical For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Its their fault they weren't the early birds. Yeah we been asking for gold sinks for ages, they refuse to add more.
    Giving people OP items and access to old stuff isn't going to fix the game. What will fix the game is reworking the story line to be correct and slow paced. We have players who are skipping maps to get to higher level maps like level 63's in festerfang when you should be entering that map at lv 71. Rengol maps are difficult for new players who don't know strategy and constantly proceed to die. There is no guide on story progression, there are no weapons or pets you can obtain that make you want to keep playing. Put some random heroic or arcane pet that can be obtained through the story quests. It doesn't have to be op, its just there to make people think "Oh I got something good I want to keep playing." The game's story line progression is bugged, messed up, and inaccurate. Most people don't even enter nordr, you level faster than the future map requirements and in the end you level too slow so you are stuck doing story quests for days. It should take 50 hours to complete the story mode and once completed you should be level 81 with a lot of knowledge about the game. Not start out get to level 20 go to kracken get to level 50 go to tindrin get to lv 60 be stuck on dailies until lv 81.
    If we went into the past then leveling would take 100x longer, you didn't get exp from quests back then. You only got exp from killing mobs.
    Wow, finishing the story line and being capped level sounds so good lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    Locks can drop materials which can upgrade old weapons to current cap

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    This is the only way I do see this being implemented. Or maybe the elite zodias maps could drop materials required to upgrade old weapons?

Anyways PatD love your ideas as usual. - Atoned
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,068 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
    This is the only way I do see this being implemented. Or maybe the elite zodias maps could drop materials required to upgrade old weapons?

Anyways PatD love your ideas as usual. - Atoned
    No need to upgrade, just add them in the story mode per campaign, new arcanes would need to be added for nordr lv 16-31 because the arcane weapons there cost alot and are still used by pvpers, bad idea to make expensive weps dirt cheap. Lv 41 can be mythic stuff, 46 dragon weps, 51 make antignome set obtainable again but easier, add an achievement for obtaining the banished set, lv 61 bring back the set items forgot the names, 66 nightmare is dead, 71 mire is fine atm, 76 dozer weapons are ok, 81 items locks only.
    But tbh leveling would have to be extremely slow for that to all work so maybe lv 16 arcane wep - 36 mythic weapon - 46 dragon stuff - 56 antignome not banished - 61 yellow gear - 71 mire (ok rn) 76 fine 81 fine. Weapons no matter the level scale up but higher level weapons would be better than lower level still just not by a ton.
    I have been told that some games take 1-2 years to reach lvl cap. I know monster hunter 3 takes like 700 hours to beat as it says on google but this is a completely different game. Average game takes 30-70 hours of actual gameplay. Not doing the same stuff over and over and over again.
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Encryptions; 02-15-2022 at 01:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Never start a thread by saying " Dont cause drama" it wakes up the troles and makes them hungery.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Big pro Chal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiiwawa View Post
    Never start a thread by saying " Dont cause drama" it wakes up the troles and makes them hungery.
    I don’t see any trolls. Just valuable input from the community so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk