Thread: Drop Mechanics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Flash View Post
    There is nothing that effects drop rate now or before. Developers have even said so themselfs(il find the quote). Its just your mind making you think so. Like how if you watch your sport team play they win. And when they win it reinforces the thought that watching them made them win. You got luck end of story. Il buy lottery ticket if I was you. The color of your enemies is just there treat level and only effects the drop level of items.
    Obviously one person is such a small sample rate, so I have no idea if its true or not. I read about it here though:

http://www.pocket-legends.com/npcs/c...my-health-bar/

This guy is saying the circle next to the health bar determines the drop rate. I have confirmed that the color of the circle does indeed correspond to your level compared to the enemy's level -- he is right about that part. I have a hard time believing the developers put lots of work into creating this colored circle that nobody notices for no reason at all. What do you think?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Obviously one person is such a small sample rate, so I have no idea if its true or not. I read about it here though:

http://www.pocket-legends.com/npcs/c...my-health-bar/

This guy is saying the circle next to the health bar determines the drop rate. I have confirmed that the color of the circle does indeed correspond to your level compared to the enemy's level -- he is right about that part. I have a hard time believing the developers put lots of work into creating this colored circle that nobody notices for no reason at all. What do you think?

So this means that a noob toon, if he took a 'Join any Game' elixir and wore a luck elixir, he would have pinks falling out of the sky?
    No, I insist. Call me democrats.
    Cause this time, the auto correct did'nt work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by demoncrate View Post
    So this means that a noob toon, if he took a 'Join any Game' elixir and wore a luck elixir, he would have pinks falling out of the sky?
    According to the chart in that link, the highest drop rate is for anyone 5 levels or more lower than the boss. So it would mean a lvl1 toon would have the same chance as a lvl65 toon against a lvl70 Humania boss. But once that lvl65 toon goes up to lvl66, his chances drop slightly.