Thread: Unlucky in Humania

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default Unlucky in Humania

Am I the only one? Lol I feel like the only luck I have had since humania has came out is my bad luck with the market. Since humania came out I have burned threw 1400 plat. 500 plat for dragon pack (no mitas) so 900 plat on elixirs (thrasher, shamrock, monster bash) I have not gotten a single pink drop from humania and was just curious if anyone else is experiencing anything like this. Drop rate has definitely increased as I've seen tons of drops since patch including one time I seen multiple pinks drop at one monster bash, but I have still came out empty handed. So I just wanted to ask if others are having this kind of luck or do I just have some really bad luck. Out of plat now and debating if I should buy more :/ Good luck everyone
    <(^_^)>v Engel

P.S. Not getting Mitas hurt more than not catching a pink 500 plat still couldn't finish my gold set OUCH
    Last edited by Engelhard; 07-01-2012 at 03:53 PM.

Engelhard lvl 85 Engelbird lvl 85 Engelbear lvl 85 Engelrhino lvl 85 Engelfox lvl 85 Drahlegne lvl 10 Engeltwink lvl 10 Kitco lvl 10 Engelone lvl 1. And 12 mystery toons <(^_^)>v

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Engelhard View Post
    Am I the only one? Lol I feel like the only luck I have had since humania has came out is my bad luck with the market. Since humania came out I have burned threw 1400 plat. 500 plat for dragon pack (no mitas) so 900 plat on elixirs (thrasher, shamrock, monster bash) I have not gotten a single pink drop from humania and was just curious if anyone else is experiencing anything like this. Drop rate has definitely increased as I've seen tons of drops since patch including one time I seen multiple pinks drop at one monster bash, but I have still came out empty handed. So I just wanted to ask if others are having this kind of luck or do I just have some really bad luck. Out of plat now and debating if I should buy more :/ Good luck everyone
    <(^_^)>v Engel
    ikr engel haha u said u spent 50 plat on monster bash and got nothing lol. That must suck. I think i have pretty bad luck but not that bad :P

Rauekat-lvl 71 bird, Rauekit-lvl 68 bear, Rauekot-lvl 43 mage, Rauekatjr lvl 15 bird! Proud recruiter of "The Elite"! Soon to be officer I hope!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauekat View Post
    ikr engel haha u said u spent 50 plat on monster bash and got nothing lol. That must suck. I think i have pretty bad luck but not that bad :P
    Lol more than 50

Engelhard lvl 85 Engelbird lvl 85 Engelbear lvl 85 Engelrhino lvl 85 Engelfox lvl 85 Drahlegne lvl 10 Engeltwink lvl 10 Kitco lvl 10 Engelone lvl 1. And 12 mystery toons <(^_^)>v

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

<(^_^)>v Engel

You could buy luck elixirs, but then you'd have fallen for their trap again. They WANT you to keep buying plat, stick It to the man!!

-------AEO-------

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I've maybe done about 50 runs in MB and got 4 pinks total. I got them in the first 10 runs. Bur after that ive got nothing lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I spent 3 plat for one run and got a 25k pink... But that was like the best luck ive ever hadd...... It was a lvl 70 spear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Default Unlucky in Humania

I have run PLENTY! And I have yet to even SEE someone get a drop! I am just super unlucky I guess:/

PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino

SL: Bizilia L45 Engineer, DL: Faoeskekie L36 Vampire, AL: Faoeskekie L20 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NECROREAPER View Post
    You could buy luck elixirs, but then you'd have fallen for their trap again. They WANT you to keep buying plat, stick It to the man!!
    I tried the shamrock luck elixir (20 plat) during my bash runs, got a bunch of the cool new purples. Lol I'm glad they added purples but I don't think they are any more than liquidation material :/
    Last edited by Engelhard; 07-01-2012 at 03:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fao View Post
    I have run PLENTY! And I have yet to even SEE someone get a drop! I am just super unlucky I guess:/
    ???? I've seen alot of pink drops, so when you say alot of runs how many is that because pinks are definitely dropping just gotta check cs to see that. Have you ran monster bash? Pinks drop almost every run it seems sometimes two. Like I said I've seen tons of drops just can't seem to catch one :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Lol more than 50
    well EXCUSE me :P

Rauekat-lvl 71 bird, Rauekit-lvl 68 bear, Rauekot-lvl 43 mage, Rauekatjr lvl 15 bird! Proud recruiter of "The Elite"! Soon to be officer I hope!