Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Class balance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Just saw a rouge 1 shot orick using mythic bow proc then dug daggers and armor proc idk if its intended but i want it to stay in game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,065 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by garni View Post
    m a mage w mythic staff and gun and how many times i died cuz my staff wuldnt proc
    What I did about this issue is I made a loadout on my mage for pure defense, profiteer pendant with armor awakes, killing ring 7% str, you can use profiteer ring, str force aa armor awakes, and lv 81 warrior belt armor awakes. Just use the lv 81 staff on the defense loadout, when it procs switch to damage loadout.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aldous View Post
    Rogues are no longer needed pretty much in everything these days, anyone who says otherwise is either looking at it from a very biased standpoint or just simply wants rogues to remain inferior for selfish reasons.

Mythic Warrior/Sorc parties can clear dungeons faster now especially with the help of %haste but mainly their weapon's proc design. Meanwhile rogues are stuck with these underwhelming weapons, heck we can barely scratch anything with Marianos' proc, not to mention we can only do "hUgE" (if you can call it that) damage twice upon its activation. Oh boy don't even get me started with Pisces..... that thing just never procs. Don't get me wrong, I don't want anything nerfed for other classes.. ya'll got power, good for you BUT WE DEMAND EQUALITY.
    Lets be real, Rogue is alrdy dead since 71 cap with the ultimate got released, many complained about how useless the ultimate is..

Thats like 3years??I mean lets not get our hopes up, All rogue main should jus swap to another class or jus quit the game....rogue wont get fix like ever...

Like legit, we don need any nerf to another class, We just a need a buff that equalises our strength so that it could be up to par so it will feel needed to a party doing some activities

For example, Evg...u need mob clear?mage got it and also boss damage....oh wait u need emergency red button to clear mobs and bosses?war got it eith x6 strength...

What can rogue even do?..oh yea shadow pierce into the mobs and try to proc pisces that will nvr proc..and DIE.....or even proc marianos dat jus tickles the boss

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

try to go in 10 mobs w mage and not using shield
    I do that all the time, only maps I used shield was evg & rabakor
    Knockdown stun freeze- those are my shield
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

idk why everyone complainging bout rouge being "BAD" rouges ware OP for a lot of the time and they still are just know the gear better... im a mage w mythic staff and gun and how many times i died cuz my staff wuldnt proc or gun proc on boss was so late rouge already killed it everyone looking bout procs warrior w mythic lvl 81 aegis can almost 1 shot orick and top fastes time for infested swamp is by SOLO ROUGE 1.9 sec ??!?! if u running only mythic daggers and end set w bd on mobs ofc u will die faster + rouges have dodge they dodge so many attack its incradible try to go in 10 mobs w mage and not using shield and then tell me every class have GOOD stuff bout them and BAD u cant make perfect class cuz then you kill every other class most of the ppl complaining bout rouge being weak and not fair etc... i think u never played any other game u never read anything every class is equaly op on max stats if u have 2k+ stats everything will be easy.
    i have BD set on mage and i can only kill bosses any harder map ill die to mobs in 3 sec if i had stats build or tanky it wuld be diffrent i wuld strugle w bosses and i culd tank mobs...

TLDR: stop compaining try diffrent builds and pets
    I'm gonna have to disagree with you Garni, respectfully. Infested/Hydra Leaderboards are a different story, it does not just rely on your proc but also consists of "strategies" that has something to do with your ultimate. You were a rogue before, you should know that our %dodge is useless most of the time for high-end maps as its consistency seems to scale to the level of the mobs/bosses you're fighting. Try conducting an experiment about %dodge in Brackenridge/any low-end maps vs. Timekeeper's Crypt/Zodias and see the results for yourself. One last thing, if you really believe that rogues are still overpowered, then why are you a sorcerer now?
    amare et sapere vix deo conceditur

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aldous View Post
    I'm gonna have to disagree with you Garni, respectfully. Infested/Hydra Leaderboards are a different story, it does not just rely on your proc but also consists of "strategies" that has something to do with your ultimate. You were a rogue before, you should know that our %dodge is useless most of the time for high-end maps as its consistency seems to scale to the level of the mobs/bosses you're fighting. Try conducting an experiment about %dodge in Brackenridge/any low-end maps vs. Timekeeper's Crypt/Zodias and see the results for yourself. One last thing, if you really believe that rogues are still overpowered, then why are you a sorcerer now?
    Say u don’t know hydra/inf without saying u don’t know hydra/inf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    Say u don’t know hydra/inf without saying u don’t know hydra/inf
    Wasn't that the case? Oh well, the more you know.. but that's besides the point of this thread. Nonetheless, rogue weapons still need some buff to make rogs relevant again.
    amare et sapere vix deo conceditur

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

I've always played rogue and have tried mage. In fact I capped my mage specifically because it seems better than rogue now.
    I just can't get to like being mage, so that was a waste of time I'll never get back.
    There are a few things that need tweaking on rogue class, the main one is ultimate skill, actually all the skills could do with a makeover.
    For instance, why is aimed shot so called? It's not a very good name for something that shoots barrels, carts and anything else except the thing it's aiming at. Shadow Storm Shot takes too long and the others are outdated apart from razor.
    The ultimates, well I think everyone knows how bad they are.
    The mythics, you either loathe them or like them, depends on whether you need to offload them in auction.
    The bow is the worse out of the two but we do need both for expansion... apparently.
    Someone thinks rogues make more gold than the other two classes because forever rogues have been the most expensive class.
    I don't hate the other two classes, some of my best friends.....
    Anyway, please take a look at rogues and have a bit of compassion. Just because we look snooty and mean is no excuse for giving us grief, bad vanities and not really very good weapons. Especially the bow. I was really looking forward to having a good bow. 🏹

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Imagine trying to blame people for making videos when the devs don't watch any yt vids about AL. 99% of videos made about AL got nothing about nerfing rog.
    Btw the thread maker is a content creator himself. Sooo... Yeah...
    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    you were the most annoying of all who wanted to ruin the rogue when the update started and for your 800 complaints and more fools who do not understand that the rogue is a roll of damage, he screwed us and now they don't even try to give us a buff or anything, nor indispensable we are in pve field,
    (content creators... but toxic like you who only speak for their benefit)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,065 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inozuke View Post
    you were the most annoying of all who wanted to ruin the rogue when the update started and for your 800 complaints and more fools who do not understand that the rogue is a roll of damage, he screwed us and now they don't even try to give us a buff or anything, nor indispensable we are in pve field,
    (content creators... but toxic like you who only speak for their benefit)
    Atleast what I said was in more infavor on the community's opinion than what you were saying to people. Atleast I tried to fix the classes by giving suggestions; not go around harassing threads people made. Atleast I know how to play the rogue class correctly. Atleast I had a stand point of my personal opinion from a perspective of rog with a 2k+ dex stat in which many people favored. Atleast I am not falsely accusing a small group of random people who have no power over what happens to the game over stuff that happens to the game.
    You target the wrong people for the wrong reasons; I am on the side of fixing all classes btw. You insult people and falsely accuse them. You have literally a main dex stat of 1500 in game and call your self the best rogue. You don't test stuff out in the game to know how op things can be.
    I'am being direct here, I am pointing out what you are not comprehending, I can explain things to people but I physically / mentally can not make people understand the things I have said.

I already know rogue needs fixed (even said in my latest videos at some points), people need to stop lying saying warrior better than rogue. Right now its Mage > Rogue > Warrior. Saying a class is better than another will not do anything. I do not benefit from other classes being worse, I do not lose anything in other classes being worse. I can switch class at any time, not many can do that. So I am here posting explaining things to people, but people do not want to take the time to understand.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 02-19-2022 at 12:25 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

I wonder if ppl have tried aiming with their aimed shot, might actually hit something

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

as a rogue i agree to encryption and he is right we need to learn from each other, i knew many player here learn because of his hardwork to make a video of test damage and strategy, same as i learn from him, but the class balance for me is not mage>rogue>warior, for me this mage>warrior=rogue, war for boss and rogue for mobs, dev actually did the right thing to make class unite.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

the only problem here is us as a player, we want to have all the power and op'ness, we are greedy to have a power that we dont have because we are not satisfied, and in the end we blame the dev/creator because why the other class have this but the other have not, but the truth we need to thank sts because they are doing their job to make us enjoy the game. no hate remember what dev say we are family here.. XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Devs trying to encourage teamwork while players whine for the so called balanced class so they can solo play any map.

Here is a new perspective.

Mage cant solo because mage will die easily (4.7k armor on myth set xD) despite the op mob clear and decent boss damage
    Rog Can both clear mobs, deal a decent amount of damage to bosses, but lacks the damage to solo kill bosses.
    also pisces fails quite often lel...but the raw 20k damage is underestimated.
    War is quite op on single target damage...but lacks mob clear potential, trash on pvp against rogues but is basically immortal because of the high haste(45% haste with max mastery on jug and horn).

Overall each class have their flaws... mages seem perfect now but they will cry once elite zodia comes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    the only problem here is us as a player, we want to have all the power and op'ness, we are greedy to have a power that we dont have because we are not satisfied, and in the end we blame the dev/creator because why the other class have this but the other have not, but the truth we need to thank sts because they are doing their job to make us enjoy the game. no hate remember what dev say we are family here.. XD
    Yes, you are right but I do wish the mythic weapons for rogue didn't feel so, how can I put it.. complicated.
    I have never liked using daggers and someone kindly loaned me theirs and patiently tried to show me how to use them.
    I just couldn't get the hang of it. I managed to proc the things three times in expansion map and twice at the wrong time.
    It's frustrating. So maybe it's my fault as I have seen other rogues do just fine with them.
    I shan't buy any because I hate the charge proc.
    I'm not against anyone, whatever class getting on with their gears, I just wish I could.
    P.S. I did give the daggers back and thankyou to my friend, you know who you are. ��
    Last edited by Susanne; 02-19-2022 at 03:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Class balance

Last edited by Controlf; 02-19-2022 at 03:38 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Makes me laugh how yall still debating on what class is the best etc lol we can repeat till our death that rogue class is simply useless atm and damage of bow or dagg is just unexistent compared to other mythics and that dagg are bugged blablabla the only one thing is that none of this will be listened or investigated into. I posted a thread about pisces bugg idk how long ago and got completely ignored. I just gave up on giving any opinion or help to improve the game, cause the one truth that results is they don't really care of loyal players. I talk as a rogue with mythic set 81, both mythic weapons, outlaw pendant, arcane arti 76, prof ring, i hit 12k + damage with yinshe hb and arcanite ww aa and still compared to a mage with leg set 3/6 and a mythic gun i'm useless

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    doesnt have any shield ability
    no good ultimate
    area damage is horrible
    are you sure you are talking about rogues?
    -shouldn't deal with hordes of mobs and deal a lot of AoE damage compared to Mages and Warriors which is fine
    -No shield ability???????????????????????????????????
    -ok, so Ultimate Aimed Shot is a bad single target damage I guess. also what is that ultimate that really helps a lot of people without speed set to run faster? huh might be my imagination.

I agree that Pisces have a really bad proc rate and frustrating at most times, I would rather have a buff to proc chance than proc duration. Expansion isn't done yet I believe, Elite Zodias is about to come out soon with Arcane 81(or 86?) Gears I'm expecting more things not just for Rogues, other classes as well, hopefully we get the right treatment for each classes with those Gears, on the other hand if that's the case it will be crazy expensive (in it's early release ofc) hopefully we get access to Arcane Gears via town npc like festerfang with their Arcane Rings and Pendants.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Are you really comparing razor shield to mage shield? This is hilarious. Just yesterday i was in a pt in rahab, us rogues cleaning mobs with pisces and mages killing rahab, is this how should be? We have no ability good to deal mobs, no clock, no freeze, no shield. By curiosity, you ever tried to clear zodias map 3 as rogue and as mage? Go there and you will see the difference, takes me good 15/20 min, not cause i die but cause i have absolutely no "weapons" against dmg reflection of mobs, beside some pet aa that in any case don't last long. For mages that map is a joke lol

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

i do aggre that rogue mythic bow proc damage of rog is only 20-30% damage of 100% sword and gun proc damage damage, bow is realy bad on zodias boss, gun and sword can half the life of rahab in a seconds while bow i think need to proc 20x to half the life fo rahab i think its about 2-3 mins to half the life with full elix, same as the dagger need to proc 30x solo but rogue will die after the pool puts on the ground, but i see wariors problem too on sunken fleet cannot solo the map fast because its too weak on mob clearing while rog can finish the map without swithing gl 4-5mins using pisces with farm deaths because the nemo fish have a high critical damage, pisces is ok but the bow we all know its a single target and a boss killer cant do anything to all the boss in zodias? as i can see mage is on the top without a problem on damage and clearing.