Thanked in
    87 Posts

Default Class balance

Can we all agree that Rogue is the weakest class rn

Less Single Target damage than warriors and mages
    doesnt have any shield ability
    no good ultimate
    area damage is horrible
    look at elite vardan gates how warriors and mages get 1Million Score and rogues with best gear struggle already at 30k points because they dont have enough single target damage.....
    1 rogue with maxed gear is weaker than a mage with myth staff

Im making this post now because there wont be any new gear for a whole year and it cant stay like this.
    I agree that mages deserve to be the strongest class after being worse than the other classes for years
    but Rogues need a buff because the difference between the classes is just too big

and now garlic pet got added which buffs warriors and mages even more and the crit from garlic is useless for rogues because they already have 100% + crit

Solution: Increase proc duration of Pisces Daggers by 1-2 seconds and buff bows proc damage by 5-15%
    Like this mages will still be by far the best class and wars will still be 2nd best class but rogues wouldnt be at least be that far behind anymore

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to championboost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

pisces problem is its proc rate, and i can agree marianos needs some damage buff..

All myth is inferior to myth staff because of how their proc works

Their idea to make something special like special charged attack to proc the wep is jus the downfall of the wep...making it much worse than a lvl81 legendary wep since its so difficult to proc.

I mean sure u can make myth wep interesting to proc it but u shud also take note on how the proc rate is going to be..

imagine myth staff, im using skratch gun not procing anything but im jus spraying damage over time with my clock and fireball on large groups of mobs then i jus swap to the staff, it procs instantly

On the other hand, pisces charged attack on mobs for 20 times with no proc only leading to them dying from the mob group.... Omg pisces proc is op...u can survive everything x20 armor n x20 hp...but...can u proc it tho??

Eitherway, im pretty sure theyr going to ignore myth wep...n jus release that new arcane n make the proc rate much much worse becuz thats what they refer to "creativity"

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Yoloswagx For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

I agree , it doesnt make sense how some myths proc.
    You are right they could also buff the proc rate of pisces. It doesnt make sense how u charge attack so often and dont proc and then die

6. The Following User Says Thank You to championboost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

there are no class balance in this game each season have its own problem for different class.. rotating being "support" class
    Last edited by will0; 02-18-2022 at 06:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Buffs the skills (razor shield, smoke bomb and trap) change the ultimate skill of rogue.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

The chance of Pisces proc is horriable. 5 Times charge attack on mobs and i nearly die still no proc xD

I dunno how to triggering its proc. On white papper, if we do charge attack on 5+ mobs chance to proc must be increase by count but nope. I am give up. I me back be good and nice mage.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by terapan View Post
    The chance of Pisces proc is horriable. 5 Times charge attack on mobs and i nearly die still no proc xD

I dunno how to triggering its proc. On white papper, if we do charge attack on 5+ mobs chance to proc must be increase by count but nope. I am give up. I me back be good and nice mage.
    YES EXACTLY! sometimes u charge attack 10-20 times and no proc and u die already after like a few charge attacks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The way I see it, the Rogue is a lot better than War rn. It has better wave clear/Better in pvp/ Has myth weaps that is individually for boss and mobs.
    Don't blame it Pisces because of bad rng. I've seen pisces proc after just 1-2 charge atk quite often.
    Also because pisces has a buff proc, its supposed to have a cooldown. Who knows Ur trying hard to proc pisces when the proc is on cd.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alome View Post
    The way I see it, the Rogue is a lot better than War rn. It has better wave clear/Better in pvp/ Has myth weaps that is individually for boss and mobs.
    Don't blame it Pisces because of bad rng. I've seen pisces proc after just 1-2 charge atk quite often.
    Also because pisces has a buff proc, its supposed to have a cooldown. Who knows Ur trying hard to proc pisces when the proc is on cd.
    yep thats super true

Rogue can survive any shots in zodias map jus like how war is rn

Heres the thing tho, war is still super steady even without any proc, and rogue needs the proc to survive. In mages case, they could survive the hits becuz they can proc the staff vry easily.

War is still healthy in zodias map even if they try to proc polaris, Rogue will die in a mere seconds if they don proc their pisces.

Rogue can only have 2-3 second to proc their weapon or else mobs will jus kill them in seconds...no razor shield can save them from it...

Oh yea maybe i can jus spam glowstik AA every 5 seconds to survive right?nope...

I totally agree with how Rogue dominates War in Pve.

You said rogue try to chain pisces proc and thats y pisces doesnt proc due to cd?Nah...thing is pisces will nvr proc and its the hardest weapon to proc among all other myth becuz of its charged attack mechanic...jus imagine ur polaris having ur stage 1 to change to charged attack, u wont like it either..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

say thanks to the content creators and those who are envious of the rogues or who knows why they did that but they did their best to nerf us everything and once it happened they didn't ask for balance anymore they just accepted what happened (broken weapons and since it no longer affected them, they shut up
    and on top of all the administrators do nothing to give us our roll, we are mainly damage and we are in the worst classification to cause damage, what a sad disappointment)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

honestly i’ve been more than disappointed with the 81 mythics and that’s for every class (mage gun, staff is fine).

our main class weps should have been worked similar to the staff proc the rng doesn’t require skill i mean it’s totally random if we are getting our proc or not and most of the time we die or get stunned before we can proc. at least these were my issues as a war and it seems like rogues are paper compared to wars at least is what the op is saying.

@inozuke welcome to how us wars feel when we were nerfed with no heads up even though proc stacking was a thing for years. my bad a “problem for years” according to devs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Rogues are no longer needed pretty much in everything these days, anyone who says otherwise is either looking at it from a very biased standpoint or just simply wants rogues to remain inferior for selfish reasons.

Mythic Warrior/Sorc parties can clear dungeons faster now especially with the help of %haste but mainly their weapon's proc design. Meanwhile rogues are stuck with these underwhelming weapons, heck we can barely scratch anything with Marianos' proc, not to mention we can only do "hUgE" (if you can call it that) damage twice upon its activation. Oh boy don't even get me started with Pisces..... that thing just never procs. Don't get me wrong, I don't want anything nerfed for other classes.. ya'll got power, good for you BUT WE DEMAND EQUALITY.
    Last edited by Aldous; 02-18-2022 at 01:27 PM.
    amare et sapere vix deo conceditur

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yoloswagx View Post
    yep thats super true

Rogue can survive any shots in zodias map jus like how war is rn

Heres the thing tho, war is still super steady even without any proc, and rogue needs the proc to survive. In mages case, they could survive the hits becuz they can proc the staff vry easily.

War is still healthy in zodias map even if they try to proc polaris, Rogue will die in a mere seconds if they don proc their pisces.

Rogue can only have 2-3 second to proc their weapon or else mobs will jus kill them in seconds...no razor shield can save them from it...

Oh yea maybe i can jus spam glowstik AA every 5 seconds to survive right?nope...

I totally agree with how Rogue dominates War in Pve.

You said rogue try to chain pisces proc and thats y pisces doesnt proc due to cd?Nah...thing is pisces will nvr proc and its the hardest weapon to proc among all other myth becuz of its charged attack mechanic...jus imagine ur polaris having ur stage 1 to change to charged attack, u wont like it either..

On zodia map, what kills you is the armor and health debuff which comes from the pool of them slimes. You can just run and agro the mobs.
    Its not like you can just stand there and try to proc pisces to survive. As far as I know, Rogues don't have any issues surviving on Zodia maps at all, so long as you dont pull 20 or so mobs then just stand on one spot trying to proc pisces.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Also I like how in all hard maps its now 3 mages 1 war and no rogues are welcome
    for example Elite vardan gates
    + Ive seen mages delte rogues from their friendlist because they are not "mages"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by memphis View Post
    Also I like how in all hard maps its now 3 mages 1 war and no rogues are welcome
    for example Elite vardan gates
    + Ive seen mages delte rogues from their friendlist because they are not "mages"
    who runs elite vardan gates nowadays?
    except for lb.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inozuke View Post
    say thanks to the content creators
    Imagine trying to blame people for making videos when the devs don't watch any yt vids about AL. 99% of videos made about AL got nothing about nerfing rog.
    Btw the thread maker is a content creator himself. Sooo... Yeah...
    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Encryptions; 02-18-2022 at 05:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I think if sts releases mythic or arcane weapons that lasts for months the way to activate the procs should be consistent. Since each class has 2 weapons, why not make it so one weapon procs on basic attack (and gives a huge buff) while the other procs dmg dealt (and gives a lesser buff). This way players can choose whether they want a weapon that’s op but relies on chance, or sacrifice a bit of dmg for a weapon that provides control and is consistent. Players can choose and develop their own play styles based on these options. It’s a lot better than forcing an rng playstyle in classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alome View Post
    who runs elite vardan gates nowadays?
    except for lb.
    Seasonals run for aps too haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

just switch to mage like me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

idk why everyone complainging bout rouge being "BAD" rouges ware OP for a lot of the time and they still are just know the gear better... im a mage w mythic staff and gun and how many times i died cuz my staff wuldnt proc or gun proc on boss was so late rouge already killed it everyone looking bout procs warrior w mythic lvl 81 aegis can almost 1 shot orick and top fastes time for infested swamp is by SOLO ROUGE 1.9 sec ??!?! if u running only mythic daggers and end set w bd on mobs ofc u will die faster + rouges have dodge they dodge so many attack its incradible try to go in 10 mobs w mage and not using shield and then tell me every class have GOOD stuff bout them and BAD u cant make perfect class cuz then you kill every other class most of the ppl complaining bout rouge being weak and not fair etc... i think u never played any other game u never read anything every class is equaly op on max stats if u have 2k+ stats everything will be easy.
    i have BD set on mage and i can only kill bosses any harder map ill die to mobs in 3 sec if i had stats build or tanky it wuld be diffrent i wuld strugle w bosses and i culd tank mobs...

TLDR: stop compaining try diffrent builds and pets