Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: pvp kill farming (no hate just asking)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naaabmage View Post
    Yes pls to the poll idea
    I’d have to go home to search properly as at work atm but i think it’s been done before or similar, last conversation / discussion I def recall tho was one several years ago about also the age of guild being taken into consideration for ranks as well.

Worth a read I’ll try remember to link it here when I’m home later

We could actually find out what the guild ranks would be if PVP was taken out the equation for ranks as well if sts is willing to tell us.. was done before when the talk of guild age was being discussed.

Very interesting stuff!

Could do a pill, I’m sure that be interesting as well tho most likely start dividing people are into either yes or no rather then actually having a civil discussion and learning from one another.

I’m still personally surprised my guild is even in the LBs this week let alone ranks #1 lool wouldn’t suprise me if dropped back to #2 or completely off lb this week (I missed up a little and probs kicked way too more people then I should of) ah well

So either way makes no difference to the results or changes anything going forward so for the sake of intellectual curiosity let’s do it!!!

1<3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    I’d have to go home to search properly as at work atm but i think it’s been done before or similar, last conversation / discussion I def recall tho was one several years ago about also the age of guild being taken into consideration for ranks as well.

Worth a read I’ll try remember to link it here when I’m home later

We could actually find out what the guild ranks would be if PVP was taken out the equation for ranks as well if sts is willing to tell us.. was done before when the talk of guild age was being discussed.

Very interesting stuff!

Could do a pill, I’m sure that be interesting as well tho most likely start dividing people are into either yes or no rather then actually having a civil discussion and learning from one another.

I’m still personally surprised my guild is even in the LBs this week let alone ranks #1 lool wouldn’t suprise me if dropped back to #2 or completely off lb this week (I missed up a little and probs kicked way too more people then I should of) ah well

So either way makes no difference to the results or changes anything going forward so for the sake of intellectual curiosity let’s do it!!!

1<3
    Well tbh I could care less about the guild rankings but since it's kind of a grey area I wouldnt mind removing pvp aps cus i just wanna have my 2nd max aps account in peace n not have to worry about a possible ban..I could easily gotten these 10k pvp kills but I'm thinkn wat if I get banned?? I'm not willing to take that risk idc if its 7 day ban or watever I wont risk it until we get a confirmation of some sorts from sts.
    ..all I need is heroics and pvp for my 2nd max aps acc I prolly wont even attempt to finish my pvp aps until I'm sure I am safe with using a dummy..my main got pvp aps from lvl 41 and 46 cap...miss them pvp days

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Naaabmage For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Hey all, now im talking to pvp kills farming.
    That was me and my friend, who were in the photo.
    I didnt sell it for golds but for free cuz its my friend and i think all lb runners doing this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

Honestly it's to the point where if you go to pvp looking for a fight people get mad because they are farming aps. Like the map was made for dummy farming kills not competing. I used to put a lot of effort into organizing clashes and trying to compete but for one reason or another it's even harder now. Regardless of gear and stats people just don't pvp now even with pvp gear. I have been in honor que for a week and can't get a match either. It's sad really.

The most fun I've had in game where clashes in ctf where we actually flagged for real. I doubt half the players in game have ever actually fought in ctf for flags with full teams. After the matches the rogues would have over 100 kills. They earned every single one. Idk what it would take to bring it back but I wish something would.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to capeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    Honestly it's to the point where if you go to pvp looking for a fight people get mad because they are farming aps. Like the map was made for dummy farming kills not competing. I used to put a lot of effort into organizing clashes and trying to compete but for one reason or another it's even harder now. Regardless of gear and stats people just don't pvp now even with pvp gear. I have been in honor que for a week and can't get a match either. It's sad really.

The most fun I've had in game where clashes in ctf where we actually flagged for real. I doubt half the players in game have ever actually fought in ctf for flags with full teams. After the matches the rogues would have over 100 kills. They earned every single one. Idk what it would take to bring it back but I wish something would.
    Yes long time ago I mostly did tdm but got into ctf and it was hella fun playing ctf how it was intended

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Better remove aps but still keep the title or add a new pet for a reward thats good for pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

+1 for removing aps for pvp kills(can still put achievement but no points like flags) and also removing all pvp related factors that affect guild rankings.

From what i understand, the pvp related factors for guild ranking has been here since the game launched and at the time pvp was very active almost at par with pve. But now times have changed, pvp is dead pve is meta and the selected few who play pvp are in guilds whose sole purpose is pvp and are not in guild leaderboards.

In my opinion it's about time to remove all pvp related factors(ctf kill/kd/flag, tdm kills/kd etc) from guild rankings and maybe include more pve related factors, maybe elite boss kills etc

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to worshipped For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Bring CTF back.

Allow people to pvp there and getting kills as well using honor gear.

Enough boredom in game already.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Bring CTF back.

Allow people to pvp there and getting kills as well using honor gear.

Enough boredom in game already.
    +1111 would love to see honor pvp kill counted as pvp kills .... this will make honor pvp more active and fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AucResearcher View Post
    +1111 would love to see honor pvp kill counted as pvp kills .... this will make honor pvp more active and fun
    Rogues would have the best kdr, and mages would have the worst then.

If you played honor, you would know on averages Mages die more than they kill.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

a question if i am in a guild focused on aps ALL me and all of them are wanting to do 10k pvp each and wrong, if yes how would i get 10k PvP in a Seasons top class in 1 year PvP is dead!

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

If kills counted in honor it wouldn't be much different then regular pvp kills. Back when people still fought for them it would take a rogue a few months to get the kills. When I fought for them it took years as a war. Rogues job is to kill and war to protect so its just naturally a harder process. Mages somewhere in the middle. It would be nice if they made it more team oriented or they added assists of some kind. I've seen these suggested many times over the years.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    Rogues would have the best kdr, and mages would have the worst then.

If you played honor, you would know on averages Mages die more than they kill.
    If you really played and tried to learn honor pvp, you wouldn't cry here, clown
    PS: 1-2 games when you (or your friends - crying pve people) sucked and got farmed doesn't count that you have played it lmao

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

And in general, this is so weak excuse lol, people say "pvp dead, and we farm dummies", lol, who you all trying to lie, soon will be 200 people in regular aps LB (95% of them with dummied kills), 75+ people every season in seasonal aps LB (and around 30+ pvp players at 81lvl who really like pvp and ready to play it anytime) so 300+ people can't find each other in pvp and keep crying about dead pvp? hahaha, just admit how are you pathetic and can't get gears for real pvp and prefer to cheat since its cheaper and easier + allowed by dev who care only money

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

Lol it would be great if all these people dummy farming just fought each other..they probably all have similar gears

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whatwasit View Post
    And in general, this is so weak excuse lol, people say "pvp dead, and we farm dummies", lol, who you all trying to lie, soon will be 200 people in regular aps LB (95% of them with dummied kills), 75+ people every season in seasonal aps LB (and around 30+ pvp players at 81lvl who really like pvp and ready to play it anytime) so 300+ people can't find each other in pvp and keep crying about dead pvp? hahaha, just admit how are you pathetic and can't get gears for real pvp and prefer to cheat since its cheaper and easier + allowed by dev who care only money
    Bruh ur annoying and the real person crying....your a nobody hahaha.. I can easily afford gears and my main has pvp aps from pure fun pvp in lvl 41 and 46 cap these days its nothing like back then would take a literal year to complete these aps ...so stop trolling