Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: pvp kill farming (no hate just asking)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aldous View Post
    Getting that Warmonger AP is perhaps reasonable as there's no other way to get them but the thing is... it's not even about APs anymore, some individuals were making hundreds of thousands of PvP kills and for what? Lol. The motive is pretty obvious. But oh well, I guess it's one of the things we condone to remain on top right? Absolute farce
    Same could be said about the few out there farming millions of PvE kills, or making alt after alt for those collective APs lol... Theres always going to be extreme cases... that doesn't mean EVERYONE is that extreme...

Same as when there's a handful of people in game that make a seasonal char top lb every season without breaking a sweat... that's also an extreme that isn't as even possible for most...

Remain top of what? no need to try and be so cryptic if you have something to say should try saying it

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    Same could be said about the few out there farming millions of PvE kills, or making alt after alt for those collective APs lol... Theres always going to be extreme cases... that doesn't mean EVERYONE is that extreme...

Same as when there's a handful of people in game that make a seasonal char top lb every season without breaking a sweat... that's also an extreme that isn't as even possible for most...

Remain top of what? no need to try and be so cryptic if you have something to say should try saying it

1 <3
    Oh I'm pertaining to LB guilds in general, some are just willing to condone the lowest lows for the sake of guild ranking but if you think this applies to you, be my guest..
    amare et sapere vix deo conceditur

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Oh I'm pertaining to LB guilds in general, some are just willing to condone the lowest lows for the sake of guild ranking but if you think this applies to you, be my guest..
    Not at all so no need to be your guest thankfully eh ^.^

Tho in your own words

some individuals
    So what 2/3 people? if that?... that's all it takes for guild rankings to change you believe?

Just cause I'm in the mood to share some love with you here's a heads up... there are 16 different categories that determine a guilds rank... of those 16, 6 of them are PvP related. our of those 6... 4 of those categories are actually related to PvP kills... 2 for CTF and 2 for TDM...

Knowing that I'm personally having a hard time believing
    some individuals
    doing what they do that might affect like what 2 categories out of 16... and we talking hundreds of people in guilds but this boils down to
    some individuals
    ... is the sole reason for it...

Name:  pedro-monkey-puppet.gif
Views: 202
Size:  29.9 KB

But you seem to have a chip on your shoulder friend, seems you just need to vent out some frustration its ok feel free to hit me up on discord anytime long as I'm free I'm always up for a chat be it text/voice/video

Baron#9523

Because carrying on this path of conversation is just going to be silly

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Not at all so no need to be your guest thankfully eh ^.^

Tho in your own words

So what 2/3 people? if that?... that's all it takes for guild rankings to change you believe?

Just cause I'm in the mood to share some love with you here's a heads up... there are 16 different categories that determine a guilds rank... of those 16, 6 of them are PvP related. our of those 6... 4 of those categories are actually related to PvP kills... 2 for CTF and 2 for TDM...

Knowing that I'm personally having a hard time believing doing what they do that might affect like what 2 categories out of 16... and we talking hundreds of people in guilds but this boils down to ... is the sole reason for it...

Name:  pedro-monkey-puppet.gif
Views: 202
Size:  29.9 KB

But you seem to have a chip on your shoulder friend, seems you just need to vent out some frustration its ok feel free to hit me up on discord anytime long as I'm free I'm always up for a chat be it text/voice/video

Baron#9523

Because carrying on this path of conversation is just going to be silly

1 <3
    I appreciate you trying to educate me about how guild ranks work, really nice of you! But if you really believe that PvP kills of certain people barely affect the guild rankings then why do LB guilds do it? or since we are being honest here, the better question is why do you allow people in your guild to do it since you said it yourself, this behavior is "frowned upon" and has very little contribution to the guild rank?

Doesn't matter how small its impact is to the percentage rankings, it all still factors out at the end of the day and you know it, hence you allow it, cmon... doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

And nooo I don't have any frustration to vent out at all, if anything, I'm all for fairness, honesty, integrity or whatever is left of AL leaderboards and its so called "Top Guilds"

Deuces.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

I appreciate you trying to educate me about how guild ranks work, really nice of you! But if you really believe that PvP kills of certain people barely affect the guild rankings then why do LB guilds do it? or since we are being honest here, the better question is why do you allow people in your guild to do it since you said it yourself, this behavior is "frowned upon" and has very little contribution to the guild rank?

Doesn't matter how small its impact is to the percentage rankings, it all still factors out at the end of the day and you know it, hence you allow it, cmon... doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

And nooo I don't have any frustration to vent out at all, if anything, I'm all for fairness, honesty, integrity or whatever is left of AL leaderboards and its so called "Top Guilds"

Deuces.
    Ppl *Mostly* do it for APs, and not for Guild Ranking

I have been in almost all top guilds, and I can assure ya never have I ever seen anyone farming PvP kills if it wasn't for the APs

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,067 Posts

Should remove PvP aps and guild ranking PvP. Or fix PvP and keep both, but I am favoring option 1.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    Ppl *Mostly* do it for APs, and not for Guild Ranking

I have been in almost all top guilds, and I can assure ya never have I ever seen anyone farming PvP kills if it wasn't for the APs

Oh 100k/200k PvP kills has APs? Sorry my bad... my game must not be updated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Oh 100k/200k PvP kills has APs? Sorry my bad... my game must not be updated.
    I did say *MOST* lols

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

Could someone please close this thread before it ends up the way these usually end...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Just for info. If 5ppl(that can be considered as "few" in a 500member guild) CU dummy farms 100k ctf kills each, would improve our guild rank 0.4-0.5 points. In addition would push 2-3 guilds with 0.1 lower rank points.
    Just in case anyone doesn't beleive how a single factor can change guild rankings. There are a lot of easy ways to fake improve your guild ranks.
    But seriously who cares.
    "best guild" title can't be given by guild lb, nor can be objective.
    I'm sure there is a person in a guild which is not in any rank in guild lb, that claims his guild is the best in game. Cause to his friends and his good "quality" time he spends with em in game.
    And I'm sure there is at least one that claims his guild is the best one cause of high lb ranking.
    Personally I ld gladly let someone is proved to be a nice person with low aps, instead of any arrogant selfish maxed aps, 100k pvp k/d, 5m pve......
    That is quality, to me at least. I can respect if others think that quality in guilds lands only in op gears/skills/aps/pve/pvp and nothin else.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to papas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
    Could someone please close this thread before it ends up the way these usually end...
    If people still have things to say, they are gonna create new threads on it, so it doesn't really address the issue.

Another option is maybe we can just let it die out on its own like most threads would, not to forget also threads get auto locked within 30 days of inactivity (:
    Last edited by Analytical; 02-23-2022 at 02:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

lol being questioned about morality by a guild that not only happily houses some of the biggest/open plat farmers in the history of the game, also same guild that happily tries to lie and also poach for the sake of their own ranks… duces indeed lol

Let’s see why would I allow it ?

Are they breaking tos ? Nope.

Are they lieing or cheating people or the game ? Nope.

If that’s what they want to do then as I’ve said already crack on… I’d rather my members sat there farming APs then trying to slander/lie/poach people for the sake of a rank *thumb up*… as I said each to there own.. just because you might think that’s OK I don’t and yet none of it is against TOS..

I talk about HS being the best guild in the game… Why?

Well let’s have a look.. since season 14 HS has been coming #1 for seasonal.. now realistically if it was a case of oh just invite top players into guild at the end of every season, it would only work a couple times at most…

Instead HS had been the first.

Only guild in the games history so far to have been #1 3 seasons in a row.. 14/15/16… so never been done before by a guild.

Unfortunately I was stuck abroad towards end of season 16 and ultimately ALOT of my members left without me around.

By season 19 I had made it back and guilds back to winning again…

In fact that’s 7 seasons in total now it’s come #1…

2nd highest being 3?

So clearly looking at the numbers and history of arcane legends so far.. what other guild has had as much success ?

And that’s without needing to poach people or lie to them to get em leave their own guilds for the sake of trying to win..

I’ll wait.

Seasonal results aside and back to rankings…

We talking about a guild now currently sitting at #1 and the top 2 guilds on lbs have been fighting for that #1 for several months now…

Let’s be honest. Hasn’t been another guild close to that position for quite some time either and been like that quite a few months now…

Oh and HS only has just over 200 players…. Not 4/500+ which also makes things harder as well..

So again if I’m going to compare 2 guilds now for example both rank similar but one has less then half then players the other has…

Well quality > quality.

You can run around poaching every top person in game for the sake of coming too on a weekly lb but it won’t last and when those seasonal results come through it also won’t show either.

It’s no secret that a big part of HS success along with the players going for top, a lot has been in thanks to the time team as well…

An anyone who’s been playing the game long enough and this I full well know is that there has never been a team of players who do recs as there currently is now, and by sticking and playing together for so long now…

So if there has been a better/more successful team or guild so far in game I’d love hear about it!

That isn’t any sarcasms either from me as I’ve do alot of digging around and always find information and learning fascinating

As much success the guild has had it isn’t going to stop there either.. this year I’ll make HS the home of cultivating the most Top LB players in game next.

An I will sit and give every member 10k kills for their aps or W.e else help they need to make it to top players.

A leader is supposed to serve those who they are under their care.. not other way round.

So I will sit and personally ensure as I’m now grinding my way to top player I’ll take those around me with me as well

“If serving is below you, leadership is beyond you.”

1<3

Ps.

Taking away pvp aps or from guild ranks just because “some individuals” are salty about their guild rank dropping is rather poor reason to change anything.

If people are breaking TOS then of course ban without a shadow of a doubt.

Not much more to it besides this thread clearly bringing out people’s true intentions/opinions finally when trying to mascaraed as some kind of good person with moral high ground lool

This is the problem with being fake… you always get caught out as it’s difficult to maintain.

I’ve been exactly the same being as honest and vocal as always for 8+ years and let me tell you it’s hell of a lot easier then putting on fake faces just to seem like a nice person to be liked

1<3
    Godfather of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

I mean jus separate pvp aps as a requirement for the guild ranking? some ppl doesnt wan to do pvp not for the sake for the guild but for the sake of the badge. Since pvp is not as fun to do..and the game is leaning to more towards pve.

I mean frl tho...10k kills?

Lobby is 80% of the time is always empty-Most of the time we need guildmates to open the map jus so we can get a few kills

Classes r so imbalance

Plus lets not get started on the toxicity and how unfun it is.. u can dream for a healthy community but it does not exist in a competitive game...

Ppl who does pvp is not having fun and jus them facing the nightmare for the sake of the aps

Pvp shud b fun and not something ur forced to do

I know some ppl who alrdy did this 10k kills will feel butthurt and stuff, so maybe jus replace the reward for 10k kills for like a trophy or a title to compensate?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Yoloswagx; 02-23-2022 at 05:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

lol being questioned about morality by a guild that not only happily houses some of the biggest/open plat farmers in the history of the game, also same guild that happily tries to lie and also poach for the sake of their own ranks… duces indeed lol

If that’s what they want to do then as I’ve said already crack on… I’d rather my members sat there farming APs then trying to slander/lie/poach people for the sake of a rank *thumb up*… as I said each to there own.. just because you might think that’s OK I don’t and yet none of it is against TOS..

Well let’s have a look.. since season 14 HS has been coming #1 for seasonal.. now realistically if it was a case of oh just invite top players into guild at the end of every season, it would only work a couple times at most…

Only guild in the games history so far to have been #1 3 seasons in a row.. 14/15/16… so never been done before by a guild.

Unfortunately I was stuck abroad towards end of season 16 and ultimately ALOT of my members left without me around.

2nd highest being 3?

So clearly looking at the numbers and history of arcane legends so far.. what other guild has had as much success ?

And that’s without needing to poach people or lie to them to get em leave their own guilds for the sake of trying to win..

I’ll wait.

We talking about a guild now currently sitting at #1 and the top 2 guilds on lbs have been fighting for that #1 for several months now…

Let’s be honest. Hasn’t been another guild close to that position for quite some time either and been like that quite a few months now…

Oh and HS only has just over 200 players…. Not 4/500+ which also makes things harder as well..

So again if I’m going to compare 2 guilds now for example both rank similar but one has less then half then players the other has…

Well quality > quality.

You can run around poaching every top person in game for the sake of coming too on a weekly lb but it won’t last and when those seasonal results come through it also won’t show either.

It’s no secret that a big part of HS success along with the players going for top, a lot has been in thanks to the time team as well…

An anyone who’s been playing the game long enough and this I full well know is that there has never been a team of players who do recs as there currently is now, and by sticking and playing together for so long now…

So if there has been a better/more successful team or guild so far in game I’d love hear about it!

That isn’t any sarcasms either from me as I’ve do alot of digging around and always find information and learning fascinating

As much success the guild has had it isn’t going to stop there either.. this year I’ll make HS the home of cultivating the most Top LB players in game next.

An I will sit and give every member 10k kills for their aps or W.e else help they need to make it to top players.

A leader is supposed to serve those who they are under their care.. not other way round.

So I will sit and personally ensure as I’m now grinding my way to top player I’ll take those around me with me as well

1<3

Ps.

Taking away pvp aps or from guild ranks just because “some individuals” are salty about their guild rank dropping is rather poor reason to change anything.

Not much more to it besides this thread clearly bringing out people’s true intentions/opinions finally when trying to mascaraed as some kind of good person with moral high ground lool

This is the problem with being fake… you always get caught out as it’s difficult to maintain.

I’ve been exactly the same being as honest and vocal as always for 8+ years and let me tell you it’s hell of a lot easier then putting on fake faces just to seem like a nice person to be liked

1<3
    HS is a great guild, that's for sure. But I still support taking away APs from PvP kills because the only way to get them right now is dummy farming which isn't the way its supposed to be.

If STS isn't doing anything to make PvP active then I am all for removing these APs. But it doesn't bother me as I am almost done levelling my dummy for PvP kills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

2nd highest being 3?

I’ll wait.

Well quality > quality.

1<3

Ps.

1<3
    This is exactly what I mean when I said "LB Guilds in general".....no one is clean. To make things clear though, I am not in any way affiliated to any of your rival guilds nor I'm targeting your guild for this particular matter, I simply just speak from what I can see and what is obvious. Ya'll can keep the drama going for a millenia for all I care.... but at the end of the day, I strongly believe that the top spot will find its way to those who truly deserve it.

Peace out, Baron

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Aldous For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    HS is a great guild, that's for sure. But I still support taking away APs from PvP kills because the only way to get them right now is dummy farming which isn't the way its supposed to be.

If STS isn't doing anything to make PvP active then I am all for removing these APs. But it doesn't bother me as I am almost done levelling my dummy for PvP kills.

That comment came from a CU member. CU has nothin against HS, There are many good griends for so many years in both guilds.
    HS takes first rank in banners cause they care more for rank and they work harder.
    If CU target for rank 1 could get 200+ banners.
    My point is that everyone can claim his own guild is best in game for diferent reasons. Theres nothin wrong abt this.
    I myself got like 10banners last season. I could have made 5-10more. If I asked couple more mates they would have got 20more.
    As far for guild lb CU was rank1 for almost a year excep 3weeks if I'm not mistaken.
    And just for the record being a guild of 500members bringing down our rank, cause many seasonals/alts having low aps pve.
    If we care to remove em for couple ours every Wednesday our guild rank would be lower than 3.
    But still we don't care abt guild lb. That's not what we seek in this game.

Ofc peace always.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to papas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    If people still have things to say, they are gonna create new threads on it, so it doesn't really address the issue.

Another option is maybe we can just let it die out on its own like most threads would, not to forget also threads get auto locked within 30 days of inactivity (:
    I know, but these threads always end up with the same takes and no exact answer from the devs. And the truth is we'll probably never get it because by giving an answer you open a door to a whole bunch of issues. So they might as well close it because it leads to no where (No malice towards you, just explaining my frustration with this topic).

Devs if you're reading, let's just have a poll/discussion thread on whether to remove PvP APs + PvP kills from affecting guild rankings just like the discussion you did with lvling up.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Neutrone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post

I actually agree with you, having to sit there “dummy” farm pvp aps is crazy and it isn’t fun.

Tho pvp it self can actually be a lot of fun with all the toxicity aside.

Great example was when we set up guild homer battle ground event over a month… great amounts of fun was had in pvp and 0 of the toxicity.. so it is possible.

It’s sad to see pvp completely dead as it is now besides honor (barely) and if we taking pvp kills out the ranks then even tho flags arnt even ap they also still count towards ranks as well *shurgs*

That’s 6 categories we could take out in total all related to pvp.

Same time it does take effort and team work to just get a map open and also sit there and help people gain those kills for hours for ap… you could pretty much do every single AP in game by yourself anyways with exception of pvp and the new lich AP (which was a great idea honesty to have it so u need a full party to complete)

So I’m genuinely on the fence with it as it also has it’s good points when looking at it analytically.

If people THAT concerned tho there’s nothing stopping them helping their friends/guild members out to get those aps as well..

10 people helped with 10k killsthats 100k kills right there… not only has the guild got its pvp kills but also players have been able to get there APs and bringing them a little closer to maxing their APs.

Win win…

Doesn’t and don’t break TOS and everyone is winning.

It’s more effort but it’s better then using that energy throwing shade at others one baseless assumptions at least.

Everyone also entitle to call themselves or their guild the best… if you have your reasons and that’s what you believe then have pride in it!

Once I finish up my own APs and ready to give people kills for APs hit me up if anyone else wants help.

I’m always happy to help/carry other players in game when I can regardless what guilds they might be in.

Can quote me or hold me to that as well.

Anyone who actually known or knows of me well enough should know I’m always a man of my word

So hopefully that’s cleared up about farming kills in pvp for people who was unsure before.

Have fun and don’t go breaking those TOS.

1<3
    Godfather of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by papas View Post
    That comment came from a CU member. CU has nothin against HS, There are many good griends for so many years in both guilds.
    HS takes first rank in banners cause they care more for rank and they work harder.
    If CU target for rank 1 could get 200+ banners.
    My point is that everyone can claim his own guild is best in game for diferent reasons. Theres nothin wrong abt this.
    I myself got like 10banners last season. I could have made 5-10more. If I asked couple more mates they would have got 20more.
    As far for guild lb CU was rank1 for almost a year excep 3weeks if I'm not mistaken.
    And just for the record being a guild of 500members bringing down our rank, cause many seasonals/alts having low aps pve.
    If we care to remove em for couple ours every Wednesday our guild rank would be lower than 3.
    But still we don't care abt guild lb. That's not what we seek in this game.

Ofc peace always.

Absolute bang on.. there’s actually some valid points for CU to be known as a 1 best guild as well. Same could be said couple others as well…

I’d also rate DM for example up there as 1 of the best think about how old the guild is and still going beautifully!

But I’m not a member or gm of other guilds so it isn’t my place so sing their good points…

As a guild /gm I’ve never told people to not run with others or made them feel bad for running or talking to whomever they want.

Yeah even used to encourage people to check out other guilds if HS wasn’t the place for em as some great guilds out there…

Tho PERSONALLY yeah I’ve lost respect for quite a few guilds as well due to discovering what the people running are like.

But eveyone entitled to their own views, just because I don’t like somewhere, doesn’t mean force people to have same view.

Do your own research and make your own minds up. Simple.
    Godfather of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
    I know, but these threads always end up with the same takes and no exact answer from the devs. And the truth is we'll probably never get it because by giving an answer you open a door to a whole bunch of issues. So they might as well close it because it leads to no where (No malice towards you, just explaining my frustration with this topic).

Devs if you're reading, let's just have a poll/discussion thread on whether to remove PvP APs + PvP kills from affecting guild rankings just like the discussion you did with lvling up.
    Yes pls to the poll idea