Thread: Hi! Im new and from AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Hi! Im new and from AL

Helloo, I just wanna ask which roles/characters are best right now? Or what you guys will recommend the most?
    I play mage but i wanna try different style, yet still good at pve farm and not useless on pvp maps.
    I would really appreciate your recommendations and if ever there’s fellow AL players there who can understand me lol.

Thank youu so much guyss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Depends on ur goals in the game.

If ur trying to reach the max level (110), I'd recommend mage. It's pretty good in honor pvp (which is balanced in general). It's also the best class to clear dungeons and maps due to their area of effect spells.

Looking for something new but also good at PVE farm and decent in honor pvp? Try bird instead.

Regular 110 pvp I would give a miss because it is dying at the moment (pretty much dead now).

The main hub of pvp in this game at the moment, is twink L71 pvp. Best classes are mage with strength gear and bear with dex gear. The other classes are also good in teamplay 3v3. I'd definately recommend making a 71 and trying to gear it. You may still choose to cap, in which case, make a 71 later.

Best way to cap is to wait for an event and loot exp orbs by following 110s, this method should get u capped in a few days.

I'm happy to take further questions here. I appreciate what I said is a lot to take in.

Alternatively, add me ingame and I will try to help out. Hornipotent, Vapourised, Plagueuponyou, Hot are my main ingame toons so add me on those. I'll try to help out whenever with tips and advice.

Btw if you enjoy your stay in PL, do let your AL brethren know. We could do with some new faces.
    Last edited by Vapourised; 02-22-2022 at 04:35 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vapourised For This Useful Post: