Thread: Twink PvP Situation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Default Twink PvP Situation

Hello Players & Developers

I have really been enjoying low level (twink) PvP for the most part. Unfortunately, there always has to be players that ruin the fun of original and classic Twink PvP. These players use elite items such as QTR weapons, Halloween gear, Valentine gear, 77 elites & so on. Prime examples of where this is a problem is 71, 76 & 77 PvP. I do not want to see these levels die so I would like to see if developers can remove elites from low level PvP or nerf them to where they do not provide a competitive advantage. Another suggestion I have regarding the “up-level” issue when players for example will bring a L76 toon to overpower a L71 toon, instead of PvP games allowing players 5 levels higher to join the lobbies, change that to 2-3 levels higher. This will be a simple solution to where people can’t get an advantage by bringing a much more powerful toon.

Note: I am not suggesting to nerf 76 elites! They are balanced and can stay as is, in my personal opinion. The main course of the problem is Holiday Items, QTR Stat Guns & 77 Elites.

In conclusion:

- Nerf Elites in PvP to where they are practically useless.
    - Instead of allowing players 5 levels higher join lower level games, decrease that to 2-3 levels higher maximum.

These two simple suggestions will make a world of a difference to the Twink PvP community, I know many players are also on board with these suggestions to avoid players trying to overpower them with higher level weapons/toons. I do hope the developers can make these suggestions happen.

Thank you for your time!
    Last edited by Absolize; 02-24-2022 at 07:02 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Absolize For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Great idea. This would help so many twink pvp levels if not all of them be more balanced. For example 35 and under no more blaster/ Halloween meta; 50-76 no more qtr meta.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Nerfing all holiday items and elites below L85 would help Levels 1-80 be quite a bit balanced.

"Never mess with a man that can end you, from a different zip code."-Sniper

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Good idea, hopefully cinco can make this happen, would revive twink a bit more & all the players who abuse elites would finally play fair 🥳

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

The only problem with pvp is qtrs and holiday items. Leave old sets and elites alone. As far as the lvl requirement to join I think it's fine. It keeps activity through out the lvls. We almost have the old ways back. Don't change things that were fine back in the day

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rushlikeagod For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agree elites should be nerfed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Absolize View Post

I have really been enjoying low level (twink) PvP for the most part. Unfortunately, there always has to be players that ruin the fun of original and classic Twink PvP. These players use elite items such as QTR weapons, Halloween gear, Valentine gear, 77 elites & so on. Prime examples of where this is a problem is 71, 76 & 77 PvP. I do not want to see these levels die so I would like to see if developers can remove elites from low level PvP or nerf them to where they do not provide a competitive advantage. Another suggestion I have regarding the “up-level” issue when players for example will bring a L76 toon to overpower a L71 toon, instead of PvP games allowing players 5 levels higher to join the lobbies, change that to 2-3 levels higher. This will be a simple solution to where people can’t get an advantage by bringing a much more powerful toon.

In conclusion:

- Instead of allowing players 5 levels higher join lower level games, decrease that to 2-3 levels higher maximum.

These two simple suggestions will make a world of a difference to the Twink PvP community, I know many players are also on board with these suggestions to avoid players trying to overpower them with higher level weapons/toons. I do hope the developers can make these suggestions happen.

Thank you for your time!
    Thanks a lot bro hook...
    Hello Cinco and developers, I hope you can make this happen considering how important pvp is in pocket legend

It's honestly true that what Bro Hook said

And we also miss the original pvp at levels 22, 23, 27, 35, 40 before the arrival of new gear or elite equipment, such as: Elite Ring and Ammy Valentine, Haunted Halloween Weapon, Elite Wham Armor, Elite Zoink Blaster, and other elites or and such as. For the ring, you can use an old ring like the one I bought using a plate in the past.

And we also miss the original pvp at levels 50, 52, 56, 61, 66 before the arrival of new gear or elite equipment, such as: Crafted Ammy or another Ammy L60, Elite Ring and Ammy Valentine, Elite Wham Armor, Elite Zoink Blaster, Elite QTR lv 50 and other elites or and the like.

And we also miss the original pvp at levels 71, 76, 77 before the arrival of new gear or elite equipment, such as: Elite QTR and Elite 77 and other elite or new gear equipment.

Honestly cinco, everything I mentioned above after we have observed a lot destroys the delicious taste of pocket legend pvp. I really hope that there will be changes brought about by the sts team, as Brother Hook said. Thus, I hope that all of this can be realized by Cinco and the team

We believe with all our hearts, Cinco and the team understand how we feel. And we also believe that Cinco and the team, will give the best for us. Because we are loyal to Pocket Legends and we also uphold the value of sportsmanship in the pvp world, and we miss everything in the pvp world as it used to be

Thank you very much cinco, thank you very much sts and we love pocket legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Very good suggestions by the OP. Couldn’t agree more.

One thing to address is the level requirement to join.

It had been within 2 levels in the past back in 2017 but wasn’t well received then.

If ur willing to reverse this patch on first sign of disapproval from the majority, I’d wholeheartedly be fine with what Abosilize suggests. I do want to test having those level restrictions but the devs need to be proactive in changing it back to 5 should there be mass resentment towards it.

I'd also like to add that twink helps bring in revenue in between events when people have nothing to do. People who are waiting for events typically want something to do. Recently sts has done a good job of listening to us and now we see people farming lower level campaigns (a sight that hasn't been seen in years). Let's keep up the good work of making sure that stays so these players will continue to farm these dungeons (some of which are premium) and spend plat on recipes for crafting (for which they most likely buy platinum).
    Last edited by Vapourised; 02-24-2022 at 05:17 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Vapourised For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

QTR and the holiday items are widely agreed upon that they should be nerfed, and I am apart of this majority. Although I do believe the further isolation of lobbies is not a good idea. Hasn't worked and IMO at this stage of the game it won't.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Agree! I'll support..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Note: I am not suggesting to nerf 76 elites! They are balanced and can stay as is, in my personal opinion. The main course of the problem is Holiday Items, QTR Stat Guns & 77 Elites.

In conclusion:

Thank you for your time!
    Agree with this too but i still want to fight 76s with 71s

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Default Twink PvP Situation

Quote Originally Posted by holdmytalons View Post
    Agree with this too but i still want to fight 76s with 71s
    I agree. Get rid of the qtrs and very op holiday items. But I don’t want to see phoenix bows or esbs/3pc rings etc being banned from pvp.
    Level 77 elites are part of that level. I don’t see why they need touched at all. When I play its as a 71 or 76 with a set. If a 77 joins with elites make a new lobby or bring booting back. Set bonuses are very easy to see. It’s not like qtrs or op low level elites with insane stats that are not meant to be a part of pvp. Its like saying remove mythic items from 110. Makes no sense.
    And especially don’t want to see the +/-5 level system changed. There are great fights had with higher or lower levels 1v1 or team ffa.
    Get rid of what makes sense and keep the classic tried and true staples.
    In short, remove what is infecting already established levels. Don’t mess with something that is doing no harm and meant to be that way.
    Don’t turn this back into what it was before.
    Last edited by plpr; 03-03-2022 at 01:34 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to plpr For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    I agree. Get rid of the qtrs and very op holiday items. But I don’t want to see phoenix bows or esbs/3pc rings etc being banned from pvp.
    Level 77 elites are part of that level. I don’t see why they need touched at all. When I play its as a 71 or 76 with a set. If a 77 joins with elites make a new lobby or bring booting back. Set bonuses are very easy to see. It’s not like qtrs or op low level elites with insane stats that are not meant to be a part of pvp. Its like saying remove mythic items from 110. Makes no sense.
    And especially don’t want to see the +/-5 level system changed. There are great fights had with higher or lower levels 1v1 or team ffa.
    Get rid of what makes sense and keep the classic tried and true staples.
    In short, remove what is infecting already established levels. Don’t mess with something that is doing no harm and meant to be that way.
    Don’t turn this back into what it was before.
    Bringing kicking back would solve alot of issues in the interim while they figure out what specific items to nerf/ban

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvatwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Curvatwo View Post
    Bringing kicking back would solve alot of issues in the interim while they figure out what specific items to nerf/ban
    No, players abused kicking and it should not be added back. PvP has been a lot better since then.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

No, players abused kicking and it should not be added back. PvP has been a lot better since then.
    Booting wasnt abused players just couldnt handle being forced to play fair comps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Curvatwo View Post
    Reposting a good idea I heard about.

1) Make a discord server dedicated to a specific twink lvl
    2) Only invite people who don't abuse qtr or elites
    3) Put the password to the locked games you will be hosting that only people on the server can see (put it in the server description). Keep the same password for all locked games you host so people don't need to check discord to join games.
    4) Boot anyone u see abusing elites in ur locked games

If people are serious enough about twinking, they'll get off their bums and join that server / host locked games and try to include everyone. This way we include everyone who wants to have fun with og gears and keep out qtr rushers. I'll say it again if you don't take any efforts to prevent the problem, you simply don't care. Booting isn't needed, find work arounds.

This is how qtr will be stopped. Obviously elite valentine ring and ammy may still be an issue but as my good friend said, it's usually obvious when people are using them.

Obviously work should still get done to nerf these qtrs, L25 blasters and armours, L10 elite ring and ammies, haunted castle weapons (in forest fight and rockweel forts exclusively ofc)
    Last edited by Vapourised; 03-06-2022 at 01:25 PM.