Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Love you <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naaabmage View Post
    You all were really making a big deal from one word being misspelled....bruh get real...this community saddens me fr
    Imagine few days after and he still not edited this even he know he make mistake. And who is looking for dramas ?
    In my opinion feed on human misfortune is disgusting asf...

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nexior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    Yes god bless the innocent but let’s be real
    If your country was invaded the last thing you’d do is log onto a video game forum based in Texas
    Reality is bit diffrent i know 2 players like a example they come here in this bad times and they are active. Not everyone can help on the battlefield... Not for everyone helps support word ofc but for sure there is a someone who feel better after .

ign: NEXPL

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nexior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    504 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nexior View Post
    Reality is bit diffrent i know 2 players like a example they come here in this bad times and they are active. Not everyone can help on the battlefield... Not for everyone helps support word ofc but for sure there is a someone who feel better after .

I stand corrected then
    In that case, only the first 5 words I wrote matter
    Cheers
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    595 Posts

Pack of dogs.. not surprised..
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naaabmage View Post
    You all were really making a big deal from one word being misspelled....bruh get real...this community saddens me fr
    Ironically true, how sad and surprising it is to see people whom I initially thought were decent in forum are the same people who didn't really care enough to respect what the Ukrainians are going through by doing the absolute least and spelling their name right.

To make this more relatable and easier for empathy, just imagine a guy or a lady who says "I love you so much" but kept on calling you the wrong name even after you corrected him or her, repeatedly. Do you still believe their words? or more so now with their actions?

Psychological fun fact:
    When someone's words are inconsistent with their behaviours, always believe the latter for

Behaviour TRUMPS words.

Every. Single. Time.

That said, I'm equally pleased to meet decent people here who actually cared enough to stand for something, no matter how trivial it may seem to the first group of people. Thank you for showing up, including you especially @Cinco for editing the OP mistake on behalf. The small things do speak volumes on someone's true character, especially after one knows he makes a mistake and still his ego of being right is more important than the people he claimed to care about or at least "to appear to care about"

We all make mistakes and that's perfectly acceptable, the point here is not to avoid making mistakes but having the humility to admit that we did make a mistake and putting the ego aside to correct it.
    Last edited by Analytical; 02-28-2022 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Bold, Colored text

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Analytical For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,068 Posts

People do this a lot in these forums, its called instigating. Instead of saying "Hey you miss spelled this word." in a passive way. Its just pointed out in a way to bring anger and you can't deny that. It happens all the time, check youtube comments for proof. People do something that looks passive to instigate someone else into doing something then turn around and start acting offended when the person who was instigated shows off a negative outcome due to the situation. Result is people try to constantly make the poster look bad in any way possible, I understand he didn't correct the mistake but still even if it was then other things would of been brought up. Reading human interpretations is not hard, I can instantly read a person's personality just by talking to them for 5mins. Any one here who isn't biased will understand what I am saying.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 02-28-2022 at 07:31 PM.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post: