Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Default Love you <3

Prayers to our fellow Ukrainian Arcane Legends
    Stay safe <3

Arcane Apox
    Last edited by Cinco; 02-28-2022 at 02:58 PM.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to championboost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    312 Posts

Ukrainians*

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

My prayers are with you all. I'm so angry and dismayed that this is happening to you. 😞

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    Ukrainians*
    first of all nobody cares
    second this is not a topic you joke about. thats disgusting
    third. this is an international game and I am just like pretty much every other player in this game a non native english speaker

So please put ur behaviour somewhere else same to this cring High society leader

7. The Following User Says Thank You to championboost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    third. this is an international game and I am just like pretty much every other player in this game a non native english speaker

So please put ur behaviour somewhere else same to this cring High society leader
    don t worry abt him, his life is probably only based off this game, anyway

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Boba Fett For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    312 Posts

Did you literally just called an entire nation of Ukrainians worthless at this point, clarifying that NOBODY CARES?
    Not a native english speaker myself, go and educate yourself then within your next attention seeking thread.

Besides this, thoughts are with all of my friends in Kiev that last night spent hiding in the city's metro. It won't be like this forever.
    Last edited by |Ares|; 02-25-2022 at 07:05 AM.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Ok but it is Ukrainians

Thanks me later

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

The guy made a thread to say we're all praying for your people, pretty sure that means he cares. We all do. Not everyone can spell as well as you, it doesn't mean his intentions weren't good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Just because a thread was made doesn't unfortunately mean his showing sincerity.

Its a sign of respect towards a nationality/person to at least spell their name correctly.

If it was a genuine mistake made that's fine, there is nothing wrong with being corrected and if it was a genuine thread, would have just edited the OP with the correct spelling, thanked each other for the help and support.

If you don't correct someone, they will continue to spell it wrong which could lead to being offensive later down the line.

If you've been corrected but still won't amend your mistakes... then you're just being insincere and rude.

Seeing as people have given you the correct spelling yet rather than actually just say "sorry, thank you" and update the OP... took the time instead to just try to insult me out of the blue?

This entire thread now boils down to literally nothing but attention-seeking and NOTHING sincere which is disgusting considering the topic it is about! -.-

Here is a simple search about using the correct spelling and respect just so this isnt something I'm saying for the sake of it.

Name:  namerespect.png
Views: 460
Size:  648.5 KB

So thank you for calling me here. Clearly, people needed their eyes and minds opened and to stop making light of such matters.

My love and prayers are of course with the families that are being affected and hand on heart, without a shadow of a doubt believe nearly everyone else in the AL community feels that way too.

So if this thread really is what it should be about...

So please at least have the decency and respect to correct the original post (as you can edit your post if you wanted) especially as no excuse not to after being corrected twice already.

PS.

It's because PEOPLE DO CARE why the least we can do is show sincerity by getting the name of a nation we are showing love and support to correct.

Saying "first of all nobody cares" is pretty vile and shows the true intentions of the thread which ill say again... is disgusting.
    Last edited by BaronB; 02-25-2022 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Prove you can edit posts.
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

We all knew what the op meant. It was sincere and this is not the time to bring up spelling mistakes.
    It was a genuine mistake, anyone with one iota of compassion will see that.
    Please don't argue anymore.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

P.S. The way I see it was the OP meant nobody cares about a genuine spelling mistake.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    P.S. The way I see it was the OP meant nobody cares about a genuine spelling mistake.
    Id like to think that as well and I do hope so, never the less if it is all sincere just edit the post or at least reply saying sorry I can't edit but thanks.

Nothing was even said at first besides just typing the correct spelling of a Name, which isn't just a spelling mistake that should be ignored if a mistake is made (which of course is fine).

Imagine STS spelling a Countries banners name spelled incorrectly (just a typo for example) and after its pointed out, it isn't fixed but they give you a ban instead.

Its an extreme example but one to make it easier to relate to and understand for people.

Would it be wrong for you to point out to STS they made a mistake, especially if its your countries banner that was spelled incorrectly?

Obviously, they didn't mean so they would just update it and move on with no hard feelings right?...

*Comes back to this thread*

Nothing more needs to be added about it all (directed at all)

Settle it, get it done, and continue showing our love and support for each other!

1 <3
    Last edited by BaronB; 02-25-2022 at 09:07 AM.
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

20. The Following User Says Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    2 drama seekers, your comments are disgusting; get wasted

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whatwasit For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

Id like to think that as well and I do hope so, never the less if it is all sincere just edit the post or at least reply saying sorry I can't edit but thanks.

Nothing was even said at first besides just typing the correct spelling of a Name, which isn't just a spelling mistake that should be ignored if a mistake is made (which of course is fine).

Imagine STS spelling a Countries banners name spelled incorrectly (just a typo for example) and after its pointed out, it isn't fixed but they give you a ban instead.

Its an extreme example but one to make it easier to relate to and understand for people.

Would it be wrong for you to point out to STS they made a mistake, especially if its your countries banner that was spelled incorrectly?

Obviously, they didn't mean so they would just update it and move on with no hard feelings right?...

*Comes back to this thread*

Nothing more needs to be added about it all (directed at all)

Settle it, get it done, and continue showing our love and support for each other!

1 <3
    Yes. Feelings are high at the moment. Anger, frustration, sadness and of course empathy and love for these brave people who are facing this attack with such great courage and bravery.
    The thread is titled correctly. "Love You".
    🕊️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

hypocrites everywhere

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Love yall <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Just because a thread was made doesn't unfortunately mean his showing sincerity.

Its a sign of respect towards a nationality/person to at least spell their name correctly.

If it was a genuine mistake made that's fine, there is nothing wrong with being corrected and if it was a genuine thread, would have just edited the OP with the correct spelling, thanked each other for the help and support.

If you don't correct someone, they will continue to spell it wrong which could lead to being offensive later down the line.

If you've been corrected but still won't amend your mistakes... then you're just being insincere and rude.

Seeing as people have given you the correct spelling yet rather than actually just say "sorry, thank you" and update the OP... took the time instead to just try to insult me out of the blue?

This entire thread now boils down to literally nothing but attention-seeking and NOTHING sincere which is disgusting considering the topic it is about! -.-

Here is a simple search about using the correct spelling and respect just so this isnt something I'm saying for the sake of it.

Name:  namerespect.png
Views: 460
Size:  648.5 KB

So thank you for calling me here. Clearly, people needed their eyes and minds opened and to stop making light of such matters.

My love and prayers are of course with the families that are being affected and hand on heart, without a shadow of a doubt believe nearly everyone else in the AL community feels that way too.

So if this thread really is what it should be about...

So please at least have the decency and respect to correct the original post (as you can edit your post if you wanted) especially as no excuse not to after being corrected twice already.

PS.

It's because PEOPLE DO CARE why the least we can do is show sincerity by getting the name of a nation we are showing love and support to correct.

Saying "first of all nobody cares" is pretty vile and shows the true intentions of the thread which ill say again... is disgusting.
    Well said.

Respect and objectivity can be rare nowadays.

Tho I have no intention to launch any personal attacks here, a common observation remains that the OP has barely welcomed any opposing views without reacting to them with insecurities of how others think of him, almost in every thread he makes. (Personally haven't come across any occasions where the OP has genuinely respected someone other than for the benefit of getting seen and acknowledged)

Like a few others have mentioned here,

If your primary intention is to genuinely wish Ukrainians well, I do support you and thank you your taking the time to show them some encouragement in this tough time.

If however your intention, no matter how subtle it may be, is to use the heated topic to bring our attention to you, or your channel or how good/pro/op you are as a person, then my condolences for everybody who has to go through this on a frequent basis in AL forum.

Having said that, I'm well aware that it would be unfair for me and others to put ourselves on a high horse as if we have never made any mistakes or exhibited similar behaviours seeking for attention, acknowledgement, validation etc. etc. at one point in our life, we are all guilty of it to a certain extent and definitely is no saint here. Nevertheless having the humility to first admit of our shortcomings and thanking people for helping us see them without thinking negatively about people is what makes up for that.

Admittedly regardless, I do find it extremely challenging to remain objective and not reactive to speak to people who consistently show no respect to others.

Hopefully, the OP is not what some may think he is for this specific occasion.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Analytical For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

How hard is it to fix the spelling error tho, it's been a day, and after all this drama, it should have been fixed by now smh.

Love to all the Ukrainians, yall will always be mentioned in my prayers <3

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Ploid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

Yes god bless the innocent but let’s be real
    If your country was invaded the last thing you’d do is log onto a video game forum based in Texas
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

You all were really making a big deal from one word being misspelled....bruh get real...this community saddens me fr

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Naaabmage For This Useful Post: